Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

”my Heart Is Fragile, Nobody Should Break It” – Tacha Pleads With Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”my Heart Is Fragile, Nobody Should Break It” – Tacha Pleads With Men (1373 Views)

“Forgive And Forget”- Tacha Pleads After Being Slammed For Receiving Benz Gift / Zlatan Ibile Pleads With Funke Akindele To Feature Him In "Jenifa's Diary" / Nigeria Should Break Diplomatic Ties With South Africa – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”my Heart Is Fragile, Nobody Should Break It” – Tacha Pleads With Men by Antoeni(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Former housemate of Big Brother Naija 2019 edition, Natacha Akide aka Tacha has appealed to possible tutors not to play with her heart as it is fragile heart.

She recalled her mother telling her likening marriage to a tertiary institution, where some are trying to graduate and others are trying to gain admission.

In a series of posts shared on her Instagram story, the reality TV star said the idea of marriage frightens her, but when she gets married, it will be better or better forever.

She wrote; ”My mom would say marriage is like an institution! The ones are trying to get out.. the ones are trying to gain admission.

The idea of marriage is cringy to me… what happens in the loooong run frightens me. When I eventually get married, it will be better or better forever and ever. Crazy in love… no steps back! My soft fragile heart! Nobody should break it ooh.”

https://www.correctng.com/my-heart-is-fragile-nobody-should-break-it-tacha-pleads-with-men/?fbclid=IwAR2_4MxhQ1GOhpSztccFOyVX0PNCZr-H9Qm1AO7nIq6W64NaajSm-vmaWWg

Re: ”my Heart Is Fragile, Nobody Should Break It” – Tacha Pleads With Men by Antoeni(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
You Caught Him With Another Girll and You Are Angry When He Said You are the Sugar in His Tea,
Did you Care to Ask Him Who is The Milk?

1 Like

Re: ”my Heart Is Fragile, Nobody Should Break It” – Tacha Pleads With Men by Antoeni(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
May We Not Marry a Woman Who Takes Advice From Where She Plaits Her Hair and Fixes Her Nails.

2 Likes

Re: ”my Heart Is Fragile, Nobody Should Break It” – Tacha Pleads With Men by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
Antoeni:
May We Not Marry a Woman Who Takes Advice From Where She Plaits Her Hair and Fixes Her Nails.

May God Also Help Us Not To Date Our Wife And Marry Our Girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: ”my Heart Is Fragile, Nobody Should Break It” – Tacha Pleads With Men by mekuso89(m): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Antoeni:
You Caught Him With Another Girll and You Are Angry When He Said You are the Sugar in His Tea,
Re: ”my Heart Is Fragile, Nobody Should Break It” – Tacha Pleads With Men by Antoeni(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
If penis was for one woman, it would have been called Peni

Ladies Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: ”my Heart Is Fragile, Nobody Should Break It” – Tacha Pleads With Men by mountmoriah(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Antoeni:
amen

1 Like

Re: ”my Heart Is Fragile, Nobody Should Break It” – Tacha Pleads With Men by Gadafii: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
This one that had faded already, we have another fallen wall of Jericho in the industry, make she go find somewhere sidan
Re: ”my Heart Is Fragile, Nobody Should Break It” – Tacha Pleads With Men by tutudesz: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Antoeni:

1 Like

Re: ”my Heart Is Fragile, Nobody Should Break It” – Tacha Pleads With Men by Kingcalls: 4:36am On Aug 20, 2021
When u hv been used by different men...forget it, u will not be able to get love from high class men
Re: ”my Heart Is Fragile, Nobody Should Break It” – Tacha Pleads With Men by JaneYave(f): 4:53am On Aug 20, 2021
A man that loves you need not to be told. HE WILL LOVE YOU RIGHT.Men who love truly still exist.
Re: ”my Heart Is Fragile, Nobody Should Break It” – Tacha Pleads With Men by Ceenachi: 5:41am On Aug 20, 2021
Heart break must reach everyone my sister grin

(1) (Reply)

Now I Look My Age” – Singer, Burna Boy Says As He Flaunts His New Beardless Look / Do This 10 Things If You Must Become Rich In 2022 / Millionaires Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.