Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

A Former Bayelsa Gov Planning To Defect To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Former Bayelsa Gov Planning To Defect To APC (1617 Views)

The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections / INEC Disqualifies 14 Political Parties For Kogi, Bayelsa Gov Polls / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Former Bayelsa Gov Planning To Defect To APC by weyreypey: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
Watch out

1 Like

Re: A Former Bayelsa Gov Planning To Defect To APC by weyreypey: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
shocked...

1 Like

Re: A Former Bayelsa Gov Planning To Defect To APC by SLAP44: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Yeah, even my dog is planning to defect to DDC (Dogs democratic congress )

grin
Re: A Former Bayelsa Gov Planning To Defect To APC by Cyberterror: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
He and Wike can't stay in the same boat. We know him.

1 Like

Re: A Former Bayelsa Gov Planning To Defect To APC by weyreypey: 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Cyberterror:
He and Wike can't stay in the same boat. We know him.

Hahaha you got it
Re: A Former Bayelsa Gov Planning To Defect To APC by Cyberterror: 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
weyreypey:

Hahaha you got it

The man doesn't see eye to eye with Wike. Their animosity is something else. Good one for APC though. The decimation of PDP should continue without abatement.
Re: A Former Bayelsa Gov Planning To Defect To APC by Praxis758: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
That former governor may be Alamesiya because of strong affinity Buhari has for the spirit world
Re: A Former Bayelsa Gov Planning To Defect To APC by chukwuibuipob: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2021
sad grin grin those THIEVES don deleted/locked Ur thread.Something is going on ooo cheesy grin hope u understand
weyreypey:
Watch out
Re: A Former Bayelsa Gov Planning To Defect To APC by chukwuibuipob: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2021
sad Even jeff2010 we are fighting for refused to say what's going on
weyreypey:
shocked...
Re: A Former Bayelsa Gov Planning To Defect To APC by weyreypey: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Even jeff2010 we are fighting for refused to say what's .going on
I was not fighting for jeff2010.... but querying seun's methods of handling fraud on this forum
Re: A Former Bayelsa Gov Planning To Defect To APC by weyreypey: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad grin grin those THIEVES don deleted/locked Ur thread.Something is going on ooo cheesy grin hope u understand
Expected
Re: A Former Bayelsa Gov Planning To Defect To APC by chukwuibuipob: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2021
weyreypey:

I was not fighting for jeff2010.... but querying seun's methods of handling fraud on this forum
Even seun refused to caution his boys.Wonder why dey covered up Evil.
Re: A Former Bayelsa Gov Planning To Defect To APC by weyreypey: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
Even seun refused to caution his boys.Wonder why dey covered up Evil.
Nah he is. Have you noticed that psalmz and amgray logistics have not posted in a while
Re: A Former Bayelsa Gov Planning To Defect To APC by chukwuibuipob: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2021
weyreypey:

Nah he is. Have you noticed that psalmz and amgray logistics have not posted in a while
the thread locked, hidden, banned is what again? Even the outspoken clitRaider is banned.His crime? Knowing too much/ challenged the THIEVES
Re: A Former Bayelsa Gov Planning To Defect To APC by chukwuibuipob: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2021
weyreypey:

Good if he caution them
Re: A Former Bayelsa Gov Planning To Defect To APC by jeff2010(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Even jeff2010 we are fighting for refused to say what's going on
I'll definitely give an update.
I'm waiting to see out events turn out and also give room for him to do whatever
Re: A Former Bayelsa Gov Planning To Defect To APC by chukwuibuipob: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
jeff2010:

I'm waiting to see out events turn out and also give room for him to do whatever
ok! We are waiting
Re: A Former Bayelsa Gov Planning To Defect To APC by chukwuibuipob: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
jeff2010:

cc: weyreypey
Re: A Former Bayelsa Gov Planning To Defect To APC by Perfectbeing(m): 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
If any PDP politicians cross carpet to APC now the Secondus has been ousted, then I don't know what to say.

(1) (Reply)

Discrimination Of Yoruba Muslims / What The Hometown Of Buhari, Has Benefitted From His Administration / Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.