Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church (31184 Views)

Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi / NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt / Otedola Donates N2 Billion To Catholic's Augustine University, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by LikeAking: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
effort1:

Chai grin. Go and live with a priest for just one month and you will know better grin

I have lived with them.

If you live with them you wont even understand them.

I have done more than living with them.

I know their strength and weakness.

No disrespect.
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by otipoju(m): 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
LikeAking:

Relax.

Part of the problem of Nigeria today originates from the missionary schools our leaders attended.

Catolic priest cant train a useful med doc in our current society.

They lack real life experience. WITH ALL DUE RESPECT TO DEM. "Catolic priest no get real life experience, they are even secluded from the real world. How will such people run an edu system effectively. I doubt.

The governor should have attended the sch over to the Nigerian medical union instead. They will do a better job.

Catholic priest are very good at nurturing priest and rev sisters, not people outside the religious sector.

I bodly said and I stand to be corrected = Most Nigerian dont know the true meaning of education.

Una dey see were our problems they come from?

The foundation of your arguement is all wrong.
The school Admin will employ proffessionals to teach courses ...the priests wont do the teaching.
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by LikeAking: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
greenguy:

You lack sense. So because it's Catholic school, lecturers are priests?

Shut up. Why will I make such a dumb assumption.

Why will I asume rev fadas who are not docs will train docs.

How you dey reason sef?

And your type go dey form logic.

Who dash monkey logic.

I am not daft like you.

I am way tooooooooooooooo BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by LikeAking: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
otipoju:

The foundation of your arguement is all wrong.
The school Admin will employ proffessionals to teach courses ...the priests wont do the teaching.

I know this my friend. I am educated an fellow.

How una dey think sef?

My argument is way beyond that.
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by NoFucksToGive: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
[s]
LikeAking:

You are the big mumu here. I know what I am talking about. U are just exibiting the emmbeded stupidity in your DNA. Why will I assume rev Fathers who are not Doctors will train doctors? Next time reason before you talk. I am not daft like you.

See your jonzing reasoning.

Hide ur face in shame.

[/s]

Did you read the nonsense you wrote ? You stated it there that reverend fathers are not qualified to train doctors now when I exposed your stupidity you are trying to back track grin

Useless uneducated idiot

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by LikeAking: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
Meninmen:

I am not a Catholic, neither is it my business who runs the school, but your reasoning is flawed. There is a difference between running a university and training Doctors. You seem to suggest Catholic priests will be the ones to train the students. Is that possible?

What I think is that the Church will run the school "ADMINISTRATIVELY" while the "ACADEMIC" aspect of the university will be left for professionals.

We all know this. Who know no say na academic guys go do the teaching?
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by otipoju(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
LikeAking:

I know this my friend. I am educated an fellow.

How una dey think sef?

My argument is way beyond that.

Your argument is clearly insinuating that priests can not teach and so the education of the students will be below par...and you backed you claim with the experience of the education provided to the older generations by the missionaries..

If that is not your argument, then what is your argument...we are listening.
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Baawaa:
That is better at least Catholic as a will manage it better than state government

Rubbish. Igbos always mixing State and church issues as if they are ruled by the church but let another others even try something close they will be the same people to wail and cry the most about it.

Let the Northerners try the same thing, all of a sudden the Igbos will remember the separation of church and state. But now it's ok.

The level of hypocrisy in the SADEAST is astonishing.
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by guychidile: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
A step in the right direction.
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by Positivepoint(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kosiso12:
Gov. Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences, Uburu To Catholic Church (Photos) | #IgbereTV

The Governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. David Nweze Umahi, FNSE, FNATE has announced the handing over of the King David University of Medical Sciences Uburu to the Catholic Bishops Conference for optimum management and academic excellence.

In a statement made available to IGBERE TV by the Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mr Francis Nwaze, the Governor made the announcement during the Episcopal Ordination and Installation of Rt. Rev. Msgr. Peter Nworie Chukwu as the 3rd Bishop of the Catholic Diocese of Abakaliki on Thursday, August 19, 2021.

He equally announced the naming of two flyovers after the retiring Bishop as a way of immortalizing his reign as a Bishop in the State.

He commended the Catholic Community for the support given to the retiring Bishop Michael Nnachi Okoro during the period of his episcopal reign.

"The contributions of the church to the Educational Development of Nigeria is unparalleled and for this, I, on-behalf of the State wish to give the King David University of Medical Sciences Uburu to the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria to own and run.

"There is a decline in our academic excellence and morality. I am not a Catholic but I believe in the discipline and doctrine of the Catholic church.

"The King David University of Medical Sciences Uburu was approved by the National Universities Commission as the 199th University in Nigeria.

"We have had a good relationship with the Catholic Community in Ebonyi State including Bishop Michael Nnachi Okoro and our dear Reverend Father Abraham Nwali.

"I am so excited with the joy of Ebonyi people to welcome you. It shows that you are highly acceptable to the people. As a Christian State, we will extend to you the support we gave to our retired Bishop Nnachi Okoro."

He announced the donation of a Land Cruiser Jeep to the new Bishop to enhance his operation expressing hope of continued partnership with the Catholic Community for spiritual prosperity of the State

Earlier, the new Bishop of the Abakaliki Catholic Diocese, Most Reverend Peter Nworie Chukwu was ordained in the order of Melchizedek.

The ordination took place at the Saint Theresa Catholic Cathedral, Abakaliki on Thursday.

In a homily, the Principal Consecrator and Apostolic Nuncio to Nigeria, Most Reverend Antonio Guido Filipazzi charged the new Bishop to endeavor to discharge his duties devoid of manifestation of ethnicity but do so with Christian generosity.

He advised all Christians including the clergy to shun all forms of discord but embrace each other as brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus.

Most Reverend Antonio Guido Filipazzi charged the new Bishop to endeavor to take adequate care of the flocks entrusted in his care and try to live a life of holiness to enable him to impart the same on the Laity.

He appealed to the retired Bishop Nnachi Okoro to assume the role of Bishop emeritus and father of the Diocese, advising the new Bishop and the Church on the Doctrine of the Church from time to time.

"To be Bishop emeritus requires humility and this Bishop Emeritus Okoro had adequately shown during his episcopal reign."

In a goodwill message, the President of the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria, Arch Bishop Augustine Akubueze congratulated the Catholic Community and people of Ebonyi State on the successful ordination of the new Bishop.

"I congratulate the entire Abakaliki Diocese for the successful ordination and installation exercise. I implore all of you to give him the needed cooperation to succeed"

Arch Bishop Akubueze prayed to God to guide the new Bishop in his Service in the Lord's vineyard.

He expressed gratitude to Bishop Emeritus Michael Nnachi for begetting a successor after 43 years of episcopal reign.

In a reaction, the Vice-President of the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria, Most Reverend Nautilus Ugorji expressed gratitude to Governor Umahi for the massive transformation of Ebonyi State and wonderful partnership with the Church.

He also thanked the Governor for the handover of the King David University of Medical Sciences Uburu to the Conference and prayed to God to bless him.

In a remark, the new Bishop, Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu thanked the Pope, the Bishops, and the Laity for finding him worthy to serve in an episcopal capacity.

"In deed, I am overwhelmed with joy to see all of you, a mammoth crowd of worshippers who have come to witness my episcopal ordination today. I thank His Holiness the Pope for appointing me as a Bishop under the influence of the Holy Spirit. I thank the Bishops Conference of Nigeria for coming in their numbers and to make a statement that I am now one of them."

Bishop Nworie Chukwu also thanked Governor David Nweze Umahi for the donation of the King David University of Medical Sciences Uburu to the Catholic Church as well as the gift of a brand new Jeep to the Diocese.

He commended the retired Bishop Michael Nnachi Okoro for his mentorship role in his development in the vineyard of God and expressed hope that God Almighty would equip him with all the facilities to excel.

The Bishop pledged to dedicate all his strength to the Service of God and humanity.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1398339/gov-umahi-hands-king-david-university-medical-sciences-uburu-catholic-church-photos/

Christianization agenda. Why will a state hand over a university to a christain religious organization?

Universities are secular organization not religious most especially those that built by tax payers money.
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by LikeAking: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Did you read the nonsense you wrote ? You stated it there that reverend fathers are not qualified to train doctors now when I exposed your stupidity you are trying to back track grin

Useless uneducated idiot

You know get sense. You problem is sense.

Have you been to a uni bf?

Do you know the meaning of training?

U just jump into conclusion like an idiot.

The academic environment they will run will do its own sub conscious and conscious training. Thats what I am talking about. The school non academic training will act as an OPerating system.

Guy be deep.

Dont just open mouth talk anyhow, some people you see on NL are no your level.

Me I am deep.

You fit contest am if you like.

Let me school you.
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by NoFucksToGive: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
[s]
LikeAking:

You know get sense. You problem is sense.

Have you been to a uni bf?

Do you know the meaning of training?

U just jump into conclusion like an idiot.

The academic environment they will run will do its own sub conscious and conscious training. Thats what I am talking about. The school non academic training will act as an OPerating system.

Guy be deep.

Dont just open mouth talk anyhow, some people you see on NL are no your level.

Me I am deep.

You fit contest am if you like.

Let me school you.

[/s]

Will you shut up

Keep trying to save face grin

Stupid idiot who can't even spell properly. Go and be deep with your books first so you can graduate.

Dirty thing
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by Germi9: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
Good!!!! didn’t know this man had brains
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by LikeAking: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
otipoju:

Your argument is clearly insinuating that priests can not teach and so the education of the students will be below par...and you backed you claim with the experience of the education provided to the older generations by the missionaries..

If that is not your argument, then what is your argument...we are listening.

This will be my last reply on this topic.

Priest can teach no doubt, but people with real life experience like me and you will do it ten times better than them. Teaching is beyound a teacher teaching in the class room. Its deep. So deep.

Lets face the fact they are trained to train religious men. They are programed that way, so if they train people who will go into the real world they have never been a part of they will not do if effectively. Their are certain truths you and me know, that they will never know for life, becos they never exp it

Lets face the fact, you cant compare the experience of a man who is married, paid so much to marry his wife, now has six kids, has a biz or a job he is runing, has rent to pay, has lots of whala on his head to a man without such an experience for life. They live in a world of gloom and bloom.

Which of this men will make a better decision in life?

Some people totally changed for good or changed their life style when they gave birth to their own kids. They began to under stand life better ,etc.

I am not agianst the priest but I fell they should focus on training religious men like them.
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by LikeAking: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Will you shut up

Keep trying to save face grin

Stupid idiot who can't even spell properly. Go and be deep with your books first so you can graduate.

Dirty thing
Imagine you are now playing a childs game cos you have no points. Talking about spelling. A man who cant reason deep is useless.

Find way help your self.

I am typing very fast, and I am writting a lot.

Go sleep.

Child's Nigga.
You have distracted me enough for the day.

Bye.
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by effort1: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
LikeAking:

I know their strength and weakness..

..... especially their weaknesses, right? grin I mean their the other room weakness? cheesy.

However, I have worked with them before and they are fairly good administrators.

Rev. Sr. Are rarely good in administration though
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by otipoju(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
LikeAking:

This will be my last reply on this topic.

Priest can teach no doubt, but people with real life experience like me and you will do it ten times better than them. Teaching is beyound a teacher teaching in the class room. Its deep. So deep.

Lets face the fact they are trained to train religious men. They are programed that way, so if they train people who will go into the real world they have never been a part of they will not do if effectively. Their are certain truths you and me know, that they will never know for life, becos they never exp it

Lets face the fact, you cant compare the experience of a man who is married, paid so much to marry his wife, now has six kids, has a biz or a job he is runing, has rent to pay, has lots of whala on his head to a man without such an experience for life. They live in a world of gloom and bloom.

Which of this men will make a better decision in life?

Some people totally changed for good or changed their life style when they gave birth to their own kids. They began to under stand life better ,etc.

I am not agianst the priest but I fell they should focus on training religious men like them.

Your argument has no bearing on the matter. Priests without expertise on the subject matter ca not teach college students.

Proprietorships and administration are not the same

Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by LikeAking: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
effort1:

..... especially their weaknesses, right? grin I mean their the other room weakness? cheesy.

However, I have worked with them before and they are fairly good administrators.

Rev. Sr. Are rarely good in administration though

Far from the bolded.
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by leadedge: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
The stain glass in the churvh is pathetic...
I CAN MAKE YOU A BETTER JESUS IMAGE STAIN GLASS FOR YOU...

Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by NoFucksToGive: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
[s]
LikeAking:

Imagine you are now playing a childs game cos you have no points. Talking about spelling. A man who cant reason deep is useless.

Find way help your self.

I am typing very fast, and I am writting a lot.

Go sleep.

Child's Nigga.
You have distracted me enough for the day.

Bye.

[/s]

Again

SHUT UP
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by cyrilamx(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
LikeAking:

Are they bettter than Oxford and Havard?
Oxford and Cambridge Universities were even founded by Catholic church in the 13th century b4 the English took over all church property in their Oath of Supremacy law passed by King Henry VIII. Even now the Catholic Church has more than 2000 universities spread around the globe of which Some are even among the best ten ranked in the US. No church comes a distant close to the Catholic Church in ownership of schools, hospitals, charity and effective administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by plaetton: 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kosiso12:
Gov. Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences, Uburu To Catholic Church (Photos) | #IgbereTV

The Governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. David Nweze Umahi, FNSE, FNATE has announced the handing over of the King David University of Medical Sciences Uburu to the Catholic Bishops Conference for optimum management and academic excellence.

In a statement made available to IGBERE TV by the Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mr Francis Nwaze, the Governor made the announcement during the Episcopal Ordination and Installation of Rt. Rev. Msgr. Peter Nworie Chukwu as the 3rd Bishop of the Catholic Diocese of Abakaliki on Thursday, August 19, 2021.

He equally announced the naming of two flyovers after the retiring Bishop as a way of immortalizing his reign as a Bishop in the State.

He commended the Catholic Community for the support given to the retiring Bishop Michael Nnachi Okoro during the period of his episcopal reign.

"The contributions of the church to the Educational Development of Nigeria is unparalleled and for this, I, on-behalf of the State wish to give the King David University of Medical Sciences Uburu to the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria to own and run.

"There is a decline in our academic excellence and morality. I am not a Catholic but I believe in the discipline and doctrine of the Catholic church.

"The King David University of Medical Sciences Uburu was approved by the National Universities Commission as the 199th University in Nigeria.

"We have had a good relationship with the Catholic Community in Ebonyi State including Bishop Michael Nnachi Okoro and our dear Reverend Father Abraham Nwali.

"I am so excited with the joy of Ebonyi people to welcome you. It shows that you are highly acceptable to the people. As a Christian State, we will extend to you the support we gave to our retired Bishop Nnachi Okoro."

He announced the donation of a Land Cruiser Jeep to the new Bishop to enhance his operation expressing hope of continued partnership with the Catholic Community for spiritual prosperity of the State

Earlier, the new Bishop of the Abakaliki Catholic Diocese, Most Reverend Peter Nworie Chukwu was ordained in the order of Melchizedek.

The ordination took place at the Saint Theresa Catholic Cathedral, Abakaliki on Thursday.

In a homily, the Principal Consecrator and Apostolic Nuncio to Nigeria, Most Reverend Antonio Guido Filipazzi charged the new Bishop to endeavor to discharge his duties devoid of manifestation of ethnicity but do so with Christian generosity.

He advised all Christians including the clergy to shun all forms of discord but embrace each other as brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus.

Most Reverend Antonio Guido Filipazzi charged the new Bishop to endeavor to take adequate care of the flocks entrusted in his care and try to live a life of holiness to enable him to impart the same on the Laity.

He appealed to the retired Bishop Nnachi Okoro to assume the role of Bishop emeritus and father of the Diocese, advising the new Bishop and the Church on the Doctrine of the Church from time to time.

"To be Bishop emeritus requires humility and this Bishop Emeritus Okoro had adequately shown during his episcopal reign."

In a goodwill message, the President of the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria, Arch Bishop Augustine Akubueze congratulated the Catholic Community and people of Ebonyi State on the successful ordination of the new Bishop.

"I congratulate the entire Abakaliki Diocese for the successful ordination and installation exercise. I implore all of you to give him the needed cooperation to succeed"

Arch Bishop Akubueze prayed to God to guide the new Bishop in his Service in the Lord's vineyard.

He expressed gratitude to Bishop Emeritus Michael Nnachi for begetting a successor after 43 years of episcopal reign.

In a reaction, the Vice-President of the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria, Most Reverend Nautilus Ugorji expressed gratitude to Governor Umahi for the massive transformation of Ebonyi State and wonderful partnership with the Church.

He also thanked the Governor for the handover of the King David University of Medical Sciences Uburu to the Conference and prayed to God to bless him.

In a remark, the new Bishop, Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu thanked the Pope, the Bishops, and the Laity for finding him worthy to serve in an episcopal capacity.

"In deed, I am overwhelmed with joy to see all of you, a mammoth crowd of worshippers who have come to witness my episcopal ordination today. I thank His Holiness the Pope for appointing me as a Bishop under the influence of the Holy Spirit. I thank the Bishops Conference of Nigeria for coming in their numbers and to make a statement that I am now one of them."

Bishop Nworie Chukwu also thanked Governor David Nweze Umahi for the donation of the King David University of Medical Sciences Uburu to the Catholic Church as well as the gift of a brand new Jeep to the Diocese.

He commended the retired Bishop Michael Nnachi Okoro for his mentorship role in his development in the vineyard of God and expressed hope that God Almighty would equip him with all the facilities to excel.

The Bishop pledged to dedicate all his strength to the Service of God and humanity.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1398339/gov-umahi-hands-king-david-university-medical-sciences-uburu-catholic-church-photos/
This is a great and commendable effort.

But what's with the name ' King David '.
Is there a King David in Nigerian or Igbo cultural lore?

Upon all the possible names for this institution, why King David ?
Who is king David.

Do we so much lack heroes that we have to travel back 3000yrs and 10,000 miles to the middle east to import one of their mythical heroes to name one of our Universities in this 21st century? shocked

Gosh!!
The African mind is really really fxxed up.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by Laboni: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kosiso12:

Chai bishop Okoro, you down try. Wedded my parents as a reverend Fr. in 1975 and celebrated my mom and dad’s burial mass on 2017 and 2019 respectively. Happy retirement my bishop..Most. Rev. Dr. M.N. Okoro
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by LikeAking: 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
cyrilamx:
Oxford and Cambridge Universities were even founded by Catholic church in the 13th century b4 the English took over all church property in their Oath of Supremacy law passed by King Henry VIII. Even now the Catholic Church has more than 2000 universities spread around the globe of which Some are even among the best ten ranked in the US. No church comes a distant close to the Catholic Church in ownership of schools, hospitals, charity and effective administration.

Are the the ones running those uni today?
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by EmekaA125(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ebonyi is a Christian State.

God bless you Gov Dave Umahi for making Ebonyi a world class state.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by Gfskw: 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
Oh
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by samwillyco1(m): 3:58am On Aug 21, 2021
Congratulations to the new Bishop
Good one from the Governor, but my problem is that MISSIONARY SCHOOLS are always EXPENSIVE when compared to others
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by fujirice: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2021
Baawaa:
That is better at least Catholic will manage it better than state government.
I am not a Catholic but I can beat my chest that this is a wonderful move.
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by cyrilamx(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2021
LikeAking:

Let me shock u. Some of the greatest inventors and scientists were Catholic priests. Catholic priests are among greatest philosophers. E. G fr. George Lamaitre. Fr. Gregor Mendel and list of others. https://www.ncregister.com/blog/a-list-of-244-priest-scientists-from-acosta-to-zupi
Re: Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church by cyrilamx(m): 10:54am On Aug 21, 2021
LikeAking:

Let me shock u here. Some of the greatest inventors and scientists were Catholic priests. Examples are Fr. Gregor Mendel, Fr. George Lamaitre and others.

https://www.ncregister.com/blog/a-list-of-244-priest-scientists-from-acosta-to-zupi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study / FUTO Gives N1,000 Each To Best Graduating Students At The Convocation / 11 Year Old Autistic Boy Gets Highest Possible IQ Score, Beating Albert Einstein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.