Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Please, Help Me Identify What Could Be The Cause Of My Laptop Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please, Help Me Identify What Could Be The Cause Of My Laptop Problem (251 Views)

Help Me Fix My Laptop Problem. / Post Your Gaming Laptop Problem. 100% Guarantee Solution / Lesson : How I Solved My Hanging Laptop Problem Back To Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help Me Identify What Could Be The Cause Of My Laptop Problem by aysnoopy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hello house..
Good evening.
My laptop just refuse to power on. The connection light doesn't show at all when I plug it to electricity. Although d battery is bad right from time but it's working without battery
No light to show the charger is plugged despite the fact that the charger is very okay. Thus, the laptop is not working .
What could be the cause and how can it be fixed.

LAPTOP MAKER IS DELL

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me Identify What Could Be The Cause Of My Laptop Problem by dynosur: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hold the power button for 10 secs
Re: Please, Help Me Identify What Could Be The Cause Of My Laptop Problem by aysnoopy(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
dynosur:
Hold the power button for 10 secs

It works now .
Thanks lot.
Though I've done that before I post it here and wouldn't still work.
Not until after I saw Ur post and I press it not even up to 3secs and it works and d AC connection light comes up by itself. Thanks a lot

If I may ask, what could av been d cause of this issue?

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me Identify What Could Be The Cause Of My Laptop Problem by Juliusmalema2: 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ur power pack is the problem.
Re: Please, Help Me Identify What Could Be The Cause Of My Laptop Problem by ojun50(m): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Yr TV is having power problem

(1) (Reply)

Samsung 700z With 1gb Dedicated Graphics I7 500gb Hdd 12 Gb Ram 17inches / . / 2020 Dell Inspiron 15t Gaming Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Quad-core Processors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.