Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) (60484 Views)

Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding / Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja / Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by 77star: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2021
post=104980296:
The wedding was so quiet and exclusive.
Barbecue galore on every table.
Twas damn delicious mehn!
They keep asking for more and more and more...
Oh la la tongue tongue

Meanwhile,
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition right now.....
Hello man of frustration, please we are looking for this man

If you know his whereabout, a big price awaits you

Forget what pple say about you here, u are a good man with a kind heart and also want the best for the masses, just help us locate this man and u'll be swimming in millions of dollars.

By the way.
May God treat this man's life the way Buhari is treating Nigerians.

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
FFK is the real definition of shamelessness. A man that can't stand on his word and always goes back to his vomit. All this confirms the popular opinion that FFK is suffering from mental disorder as a result of sniffing cocaine and other hard substances. He needs help

Not just FFK. Nigerian politicians promote shamelessness as some virtue. Only that FFK takes his to some glorious height.
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by Integrafamoo: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2021
Nothing is shameful here. They met at a function. Do you expect them to start fighting?
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by oyeraff: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2021
Who is bankrolling FFK?
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by Siwisheswereesh: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2021
[s]
NL LUNATIC:
The wedding was so quiet and exclusive.
Barbecue galore on every table.
Twas damn delicious mehn!
They keep asking for more and more and more...
Oh la la tongue tongue

Meanwhile,
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition right now.....
[/s]
angry
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by LockDown69(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2021
This man is a hypocrite
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by PIMPAR: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
post=104980303:

Hahahaha grin cheesy wink.
Gbamsolutely!!
You don finish d matter! cheesy cheesy

This boy right now.... grin cheesy wink
That boy and Wailing ehhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by PIMPAR: 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
77star:

Forget what pple say about you here, u are a good man with a kind heart and also want the best for the masses, just help us locate this man and u'll be swimming in millions of dollars.

By the way.
He no go better for the man in the picture,
May God treat his life the way Buhari is treating Nigerians.

He's better than most of the frustrated souls like una
Wailing zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by RiceProducers: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
yarimo:
mteeeew that is not a political gathering but a wedding gathering everyone can attend

FFK's writings are deeper than politics as a game. He has called these guys terrorists, Jihadists and Fulani hegemonists. His rhetoric has inflamed passions beyond the usual limits of political discourse.
It is only in Nigeria that such a guy finds followership among the youths. Most Nigerian youths are intellectually lazy and reach for ethnic issues the way babies reach for milk.
It is a disgrace and I have to admit most PDP politicians have Nigerians' mumu buttons.
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by Izzydeprince: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
The fear of EFCC is beginning of wisdom
No doubt FFK is seeking refuge and accommodation to escape from ongoing case with EFCC.
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by UnabashedIPOB: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
I have always believed that FFK is a very fickle individual who speaks from both sides of his mouth and wants to remain relevant in the national discourse. You NEVER trust a person with such a personality because their principal goal is to serve their own personal pecuniary interest.

1 Like

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
No wonder he was praising Taliban d other day to d hearing of ostash isah patanmi ,he even went there with handbag to spray money....useless gate crasher!
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Crochet:
Am so shocked and perplexed by the types of comments I saw on this thread. So cos he critizes buhari govt he shouldn't attend his son's wedding,?you all inciting negative comment against ffk should go have a brain reset.
The same Yusuf he was happy that he died in a bike accident.
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
Who even told him that is a wedding going on sef,that he has to leave Abuja for Kano with borrowed babariga.

1 Like

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by Insectkiller: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
FFK nah politician
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by themanderon: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
FFK is the real definition of shamelessness. A man that can't stand on his word and always goes back to his vomit. All this confirms the popular opinion that FFK is suffering from mental disorder as a result of sniffing cocaine and other hard substances. He needs help

The man is neither here nor there. He lacks principles and is only interested in anything to fill his belly.
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by Ikpeyi: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Definition of a typical Nigeria politician...

Hon.Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
PIMPAR:

Wailing zombie
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 2
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by 77star: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
PIMPAR:

Wailing zombie
U just described him and urself

Evil pple supporting evils without caring what happens to others

Perfect description; wailing zombies

Cry me a river
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by Ubanz: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Na Fulani things.
FK's grandma na Fulani.
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by TolaniLuv: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
FFK is canceled forever
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by mashad(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
No comment

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by authority2006(m): 6:14am On Aug 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
FarahAideed:
FFK has no honor
Fahdiga:
Is this you have to say about your brother FFK

All along, you actually believed that FFK was one of you, the wailing wailers gang? Nah! My condolences if you felt that FFK disappointed you. Lol

1 Like

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by authority2006(m): 6:15am On Aug 21, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 2

Did he insult you that you are crying to the Mods? Cry cry baby
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by authority2006(m): 6:17am On Aug 21, 2021
RiceProducers:

FFK's writings are deeper than politics as a game. He has called these guys terrorists, Jihadists and Fulani hegemonists. His rhetoric has inflamed passions beyond the usual limits of political discourse.
It is only in Nigeria that such a guy finds followership among the youths. Most Nigerian youths are intellectually lazy and reach for ethnic issues the way babies reach for milk.
It is a disgrace and I have to admit most PDP politicians have Nigerians' mumu buttons.

Inflamed passions in wailing zombies like you, right?
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by authority2006(m): 6:21am On Aug 21, 2021
77star:

By the way.
He no go better for the man in the picture,
May God treat his life the way Buhari is treating Nigerians.

Don't let frustration kill you. How was your life before Buhari became the president? Were you driving your own car, you built house already, you had flourishing businesses? And you somehow lost all that under Buhari? Or, your parents sold their house when Buhari became the president? Don't go out there and work either hard or smart, remain here and be reading book of lamentations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by 77star: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2021
authority2006:

Don't let frustration kill you. How was your life before Buhari became the president? Were you driving your own car, you built house already, you had flourishing businesses? Or, your parents sold their house when Buhari became the president? Don't go out there and work either hard or smart, remain here and be reading book of lamentations
Obviously I'm better than u in reality!
so u expect me to see someone supporting evil, calling darkness light and expect me to keep quiet?
u definitely don't know what u are talking about

frustration kills who? I'm sure that is what u are going through
By the way, I have my own house (fact is I inherit it if I would be truthful to u) and I harbour 4 pple who can't afford rent, that's my own way of thanking God

Lastly, I don't blame u, u are all the same, why won't u pat him () by the back when u are not on the same page?
Instead of u to call him to order, u are here telling me I'm frustrated, like u know me off nairaland

ur types are the reason why Nigeria is the way it is.
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by authority2006(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
77star:

Obviously I'm better than u in reality!
so u expect me to see someone supporting evil, calling darkness light and expect me to keep quiet?
u definitely don't know what u are talking about

frustration kills who? I'm sure that is what u are going through

We're happy to read this, honestly. Laughing

By the way, I have my own house (fact is I inherit it if I would be truthful to u) and I harbour 4 pple who can't afford rent, that's my own way of thanking God

Lastly, I don't blame u, u are all the same, why won't u pat him () by the back when u are not on the same page?
Instead of u to call him to order, u are here telling me I'm frustrated, like u know me off nairaland

ur types are the reason why Nigeria is the way it is.

I didn't read the part where you typed "I had sold it under Buhari because of his terrible economic policy".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by 77star: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
authority2006:

We're happy to read this, honestly. Laughing

I didn't read the part where you typed "I had sold it under Buhari because of his terrible economic policy".
How many are you?
It's like I'm chatting with the bbqgriller

Guy, just get out

"I had sold it under Buhari because of his terrible economic policy". [/quote]
How many are you?

God forbid

I wish pple well and I try to help those who are in need in my own little ways

So, the next thing is misfortune of selling my prpoperty to happen to me?

Never, by the Grace Of God.

See, bbqman

just get lost, 'we're this We're that"

How many are u?

And u claimed to entertain guests with bbq at yusuf wedding, wey the evidence?

audio bbq! who go even invite u?

Who sabi u there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / Road On Lekki Phase 1 Shows ‘the Rich Also Cry’ (photos) / AK47 Rifles, RPGs Coming To Nigeria From Libya Intercepted In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.