Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Look What This People Are Upto - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Look What This People Are Upto (293 Views)

Who Has Heard About This People ? / HELP!! “look What A Calabar Girl Has Done To My Brother” – Lady Cries Out / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look What This People Are Upto by Olumighty123(m): 4:05am On Aug 20, 2021
I'm so worried about the future, why should a sane group impose a certain religion and belief on people? This guys just dey drag Islamic doctrine in the mud, I don't know what the future holds but I know it's going to be very bloody, this guys have already migrated all over the world.

Re: Look What This People Are Upto by Crenzywilliams(m): 4:13am On Aug 20, 2021
That's true, they're transported to the US and the UK, to and even to Asia
Re: Look What This People Are Upto by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:36am On Aug 20, 2021
seriously, I don't know what is wrong with the US & UK & EUROPE. Always ready to lend them support unknowingly to them they see these Western nations as infidels worse than animals. (See our president's frequent visits to L*****). See the heavy support for these guys over the years, and how they perpetually supplanted them.
Re: Look What This People Are Upto by orisa37: 4:58am On Aug 20, 2021
Hilary CLINTON has just confessed that The DEMOCRATS grow ALQAEDA, TALIBAN, ISIS BOKOHARAM ISWA AND FUNAM.
Re: Look What This People Are Upto by orisa37: 5:01am On Aug 20, 2021
Hilary CLINTON has just confessed that The DEMOCRATS grow ALQAEDA, TALIBAN, ISIS BOKOHARAM ISWA AND FUNAM.

THE ARABS ARE INVADING AFRICA FROM THE NORTH AND THE DEMOCRATS ARE HELPING THEM.
Re: Look What This People Are Upto by orisa37: 5:03am On Aug 20, 2021

THE ARABS ARE INVADING AFRICA FROM THE NORTH AND THE DEMOCRATS ARE HELPING THEM BY OMISSION AND COMMISSION.
Re: Look What This People Are Upto by Enoch07: 6:57am On Aug 20, 2021
Them go wait tire!!!, Not when the USA still dey this world
Re: Look What This People Are Upto by Olumighty123(m): 7:15am On Aug 20, 2021
Enoch07:
Them go wait tire!!!, Not when the USA still dey this world

The same way USA wasn't able to conquer them now. And besides this guys won't stop at nothing, they are not ready to give up at all.. it will take the whole world to beat down this guys.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Kidnap Gang Stormed A Hotel In Alapa Community / Lady Pours Hot Water And Pepper On Her 10 Year Old Housemaid / The Nigerian Military Has Denied That Its Chopper Shot At A Passenger Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.