Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona (47153 Views)

Messi Forced Neymar Out Of Barcelona – Dani Alves Opens Up / How Messi Forced Neymar Out Of Barcelona – Dani Alves / Messi's Decision To Stay At Barcelona Ensures He'll Never Be The Greatest Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by Wyclefniranz(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
The goat �
Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by babasuwu: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
who cares about midget award
Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by 5ThChild: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
If it's his award he can't be forced to leave it because it belongs to him and not the club
Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by Judemarco31(m): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
Make Barca dash am to Kun Aguero as compensation for Messi leaving him behind or to Arsenal FC because this year, them go end up for namba TONTY (20th) for Premiership League Table... grin grin grin tongue

I can't stop laughing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by bluefilm: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
Barcelona is such a petty club.

They must surely find a way to make Messi look like a villain even after serving them throughout his entire life.

1 Like

Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by Numerouno94(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Penaldo will never leave any of his precious awards behind. Fraudnaldo grin grin

4 Likes

Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
So did he willingly leave it or was “forced” to leave it? Because he headline doesn’t correlate with the story.

1 Like

Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
He had to leave after being asked to leave.

There is just one goat and he is a Portuguese. ..
Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by paulolee(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
Olaoluwa112:

well penaldo has five balon d'Or, 2 FIFA best player, 3 uefa best player, are those ones also awarded in Dubai?
I no call any names o...my point be say all dis mentioned awards no b mate....one b like headies n other be like grammy

4 Likes

Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by Zidane199(m): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
Instead of u to post d picture of d award, u are posting only Messi pix
Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by Rashon44: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
seebelow
Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by Rashon44: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
see below
Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by Jonah507(m): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
That doesn't take away his talent.
Deputy GOAT though!

Everyone knows CR7 is the real GOAT.
Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by BENEAMATA: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
Journalist : " so leo , that was quick , ( messi frowns ) you even forgot your JOAN gamp . . . .
Messi : ( cuts in ) " what do you mean by " quick " ? , i'm no one minutes man . And who is joan ? ! Whatever she said , i'm not the father ! "
Journalist : Leo ! But , i'm only talking about one of your many awards you forgot in catalyuna while leaving in a hurry .the man of the match award of the joan gamper tournament three years ago "
Messi : " oh , ( chuckles ) i thought you were on about footballers and our many girlfriends . .....
Mrs messi : ( walks in ) " ehn , ehnn . Many girlfriends abi ? "
Messi : " i meant footballers and their several joan gamper award jare ," ( which kain wahala award be dis sef " )
Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by Lewisalexander(m): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Tony3245:
Ewu grin grin

There is a difference between ewu (the lifeless in aso rock) and a goat (messi).
Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by DissTroy(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Olaoluwa112:

well penaldo has five balon d'Or, 2 FIFA best player, 3 uefa best player, are those ones also awarded in Dubai?
But the dude didn't mention the Portuguese model's name. Why are you Penaldians always sensitive and easily triggered?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by Kingcalls: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
paulolee:

I no call any names o...my point be say all dis mentioned awards no b mate....one b like headies n other be like grammy

U are a joke...so gambit award follow for award...friendly match award...ur delusions are classic
Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by Dukeolumidemans(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Judemarco31:

I can't stop laughing grin

grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by MT: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
Barca ought to retire that Number 10 for life.

1 Like

Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by NoFucksToGive: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
TechTation:
Content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.
Thank you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to.

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4
Thief scammer

In the other post you claimed.they will be paid 500k now it's 1 million

A thief like you will still claim they will be paid 10.million

See his neck like vulture

Thief
Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by BluntCrazeMan: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by Taiwojon(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
Make Barca dash am to Kun Aguero as compensation for Messi leaving him behind or to Arsenal FC because this year, them go end up for namba TONTY (20th) for Premiership League Table... grin grin grin tongue
Must you mentioned arsenal

Anyway
End of season, you will a judge arsenal and you will all be disappointed.

Jesus saves
Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Taiwojon:

Must you mentioned arsenal

Anyway
End of season, you will a judge arsenal and you will all be disappointed.

Jesus saves

grin grin grin tongue

Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Vabama:

Source; https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/19/psg-lionel-messi-forced-to-leave-his-award-behind-at-barcelona/

Billionairebarb:
I didn't see where he was forced to leave the award.

"Op is one of Nigeria's problem, What would you gain from misleading people? And Na people like the op dey complain sey Nigeria na shit hole, Is this nonesense you are doing now not contributing to the shit hole?".

"The mod wey shift this misleading news to front page na mugu". - Village People spokesperson
Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by ikllbrokehoes(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Good

1 Like

Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by princewarri1985: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Vabama:

Source; https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/19/psg-lionel-messi-forced-to-leave-his-award-behind-at-barcelona/
Wow! Priceless, we were very fortunate to have witnessed messi and ronaldo dominated the world of football for 10 years and it will take another generation to see their type again
Re: PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona by AmadorSays: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
He must have packed in a hurry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Moses Undergoes Fitness Test With Mask At Chelsea Training Base. Photos / Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / Real Madrid Finally Appoints New Coach On Permanent Basis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.