Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

“The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide (22951 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” / Twitter Co-founder, Jack Dorsey Facetime BBNaija Star, Tacha Akide / Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

“The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by AprokoGirl: 7:02am On Aug 20, 2021
BBNaija Reality star, Natacha ‘Tacha‘ Akide has revealed that she has the fear of uncertainty when it comes to the idea of marriage and starting a family.

According to the ex-BBNaija housemate, despite how beautiful marriage is said to be for some, not knowing what her fate would be in the long run gives her a reason to worry.

She said ;

“My mum would say ‘marriage is like an institution, some are trying to get out others are trying to gain admission.’

“We take it a step at a time, the idea of marriage is cringy to me, what happens in the long run frightens me,” Tacha added.

“When I eventually get married it will be for better or better! My fragile heart nobody should break it oh .”

Source: https://www.instagram.com/symply_tacha/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by Tony3245(m): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2021
Abeg great

Kindly check my signature for your project write ups, business proposals, Academic research, Assignments, etc...

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:23am On Aug 20, 2021
See who is talking about marriage... Mtcheew!

Somethings are not for everybody.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by NigeriaLimited: 7:34am On Aug 20, 2021
It will take away your freedom but make you more responsible and committed to society growth

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by Bornsinner7: 7:35am On Aug 20, 2021
When a girl start seeing the sign that nobody is interested in settling down with her.. she then begin to come up with all these yamayama talk on marriage..

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by NigeriaLimited: 7:36am On Aug 20, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
See who is talking about marriage... Mtcheew!
Somethings are not for everybody.

5 Likes

Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by Onyi22(f): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2021
Tacha baby don't worry, yours will be among the best by God's grace

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by cassidy1996(m): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2021
Onyi22:
Tacha baby don't worry, yours will be among the best by God's grace

1 Like

Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by Nuelito: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2021
E dey fear me pass her...my mouth no fit talk wetin dey happen in marriages nowadays

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
Anybody wey won marry this one should be ready to buy his own coffin. Because tacha is the worse of the worst human beings to be with

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by Onyi22(f): 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
michaelandre:
Anybody wey won marry this one should be ready to buy his own coffin. Because tacha is the worse of the worst human beings to be with
Is she worseter than your Mother

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by ORAFA(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ok
Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by kponkedenge(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
It should also frighten every young person out there after seeing the high level of divorce and extra marital affairs going on in marriages of today.

Those years, our parents barely knew each other before marriage, but yet their marriage would last till death.

These days, people will date for 5 years before getting married and still end up cheating on themselves after marriage and divorce.

If you talk, they'll tell you we are in the modern era.... Abeg what kind of nonsense modern era is that?

Most marriages you see all rosy on social media are not always what they seem in real life... They are just packaging.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by verybadmouth(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
She knows too well that she will not behave well in her marriage. That's why she's scared of the unknown.
Spoilt new generation children.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by Bari22: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Why won't the idea of marriage frightens you when you are a professional ashawo

9 Likes

Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by falseprophet: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Feminist wannabe sighted

If you can't submit to marriage then stfu

Marriage is not for everyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by abobote: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Better o, coz marriage is not for everyone, oloshos are meant for the street and should remain there. Just be a baby mama, use the money from street and give him or her good training

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by Thoceen: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
You dey Bleep o but you wan marry.
Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by UpperLashes(f): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
NigeriaLimited:
not all women does this
Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by Datsme: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Na your past dey frightening you. Say the truth and let the devil be ashamed.

7 Likes

Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by Abalado(f): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Who won marry smello,,u that smell like pig dead body so

3 Likes

Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by jaxxy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Be single. It’s a choice.
Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by faithfull18(f): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
NigeriaLimited:
It will take away your freedom but make you more responsible and committed to society growth
Freedom to be reckless.

1 Like

Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by Danisaint112(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
The truth is we all get scared of this thing called marriage. We all have our fears.

If you are planning to purchase a tokunbo car, click the link in my signature to learn how you can import clean Tokunbo cars yourself while saving not less than N500,000 on each car purchase
Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by Dalil8: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nahh.... the idea of marrying an alpha male, a man who puts himself first frightens you.

But don't worry, you'll have summoned up courage by the time you're 60/70.

1 Like

Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Not everyone should get married.

Simple starts! cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide by BKayy: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
grin
Because you know your husband will give you the home training your parents refused to give you.
Spoilt Olosho

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Ayo Moving In The Womb Of Binta Diamond Diallo (Video) / Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie / #10yearschallenge: Ayo Animashaun Carrying His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.