Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Do You Want To Spend Holidays Or Live In United Kingdom - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Want To Spend Holidays Or Live In United Kingdom (834 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / Lady Narrates Experience Shopping For Peppers In United Kingdom / United Kingdom To Deport Nigerians On 24th March 2015 With A Chartered Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Spend Holidays Or Live In United Kingdom by Scotland: 3:24pm On May 19, 2011
Do you  want to spend holidays or live in United Kingdom,have accommodation provided before your arrival?

I have two options for you: 1)Applying as a student(will help in processing your admission with my strong link
and experiences in  any programme you want to(Vocational courses,college programes,undergraduate,post graduate,master's degree and Ph.D.).

2) By giving you invitation letter from our Company here in UK.

Make your choices.You can reach me on boscoscot@hotmail.com
Re: Do You Want To Spend Holidays Or Live In United Kingdom by r231(m): 3:30pm On May 19, 2011
i see
Re: Do You Want To Spend Holidays Or Live In United Kingdom by justwise(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2011
Scotland:

Do you  want to spend holidays or live in United Kingdom,have accommodation provided before your arrival?

I have two options for you: 1)Applying as a student(will help in processing your admission with my strong link
and experiences in  any programme you want to(Vocational courses,college programes,undergraduate,post graduate,master's degree and Ph.D.).

2) By giving you invitation letter from our Company here in UK.

Make your choices.You can reach me on boscoscot@hotmail.com

IV to study or live in the UK?
Re: Do You Want To Spend Holidays Or Live In United Kingdom by worry246(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2011
UK border agency have seen this offer of FAKE invitation letters.
The officers in UK & worldwide have been instructed to be extra vigilent with all letters of invitation & reject any less than perfect documents.
If yours are rejected we suggest you blame poster of this offer & take revenge on him.

(1) (Reply)

Wonder! Nigerian Caught Using Stolen Virgin Airline Pass! / Cyprus Summer Holidays / Giving Birth In The Us (pls Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.