Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday (38569 Views)

Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time / BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure / Erica: I Believe You Were 'Jazzed' - Vee To Laycon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday by Duru9(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
NigeriaLimited:
I have never seen him nor heard of him before

No one cares

1 Like

Re: Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Make una dey deceive unasef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PrinceOfLagos:
Yahoo boy in disguise

Bad belle go still kill una..... hustle and don't die in poverty.

1 Like

Re: Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday by Laeroy(f): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Onyi22:
Happy birthday Vee.
I pray they end up like Bamba n Teddy B

Or Gedoni and kaffy
Re: Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday by andycoal40(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Onyi22:
Happy birthday Vee.
I pray they end up like Bamba n Teddy B

Injebuta
Re: Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
mainman7:
shocked I really pity those submitting their Temples(bodies) for the nano biotech Spike protin VaaSin.

When blacks too no get sense since time time immemorial till future infinity, why won't they use them for experiment.
Up till today, ordinary chin chin we can't produce, we rely on whites for everything.
Backward black race. It's only religion fanaticism, corruption, intimidating others, sagging trousers at 40yrs, backwardness and sex issue Africans are good at. If not for these Oyinbos who upgraded us small.
Stupid black race, we should even be happy they're not using Africa to test nuclear weapon. Because when I even look at my black race, I just shake my head. Such a pity for a race wey never get sense till 2021.
Re: Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday by Ayo2004: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Better chick,na money buy am grin
Re: Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday by Nuelito: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Seen
Re: Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday by Laggafin: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
They shd marry and get lost please
Re: Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday by LivityTree: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
For your boat cruise within Lagos visit this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6676220/boats-available-cruise-hire
Re: Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday by TheEnforcer: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
Why are you pushing this Neo vee one percenters nonsense to the front page ev er ryday
Re: Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday by Gmajor(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
mainman7:
shocked I really pity those submitting their Temples(bodies) for the nano biotech Spike protin VaaSin.

Since the day you were born, your body has depended on vaccines and medicine to survive.

It's kinda funny that you're now saying that vaccines are as good as poison
Re: Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday by melly4u: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
God when���
I cried while watching d video
Awwwwn��
Re: Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday by bigcasava1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
NigeriaLimited:
I have never seen him nor heard of him before
Then you must be a local champion.

1 Like

Re: Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday by Treasure17(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Happy for you Olori Vee.
Re: Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday by Gfskw: 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
Oh
Re: Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday by Kaybeelaw(m): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Happy birthday Vee
Re: Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday by MoIbrahim: 3:54am On Aug 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
Love is a beautiful thing (when you get money Sha)

Money can buy you a woman, but can't buy you love
Re: Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday by ofiko123(m): 4:36am On Aug 21, 2021
Happy birthday to vee.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife's Birthday / Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' / "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.