Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Can Anyone Recommend An Effective Insecticide - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can Anyone Recommend An Effective Insecticide (822 Views)

Tihan: Looking For Good Insecticide For Your Tomatoes And Vegetables. Try TIHAN / Sniper insecticide in Okra and maize at two weeks. / Lancer 750 Sp Insecticide Available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Recommend An Effective Insecticide by kay29000(m): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Since the ban of Sniper, the white bottle type, I haven't been able to get any other insecticide as strong as it is. The Sniper flit that they made is not as strong as that strong bottle...I used a whole one one week like that, and mosquitoes were still disturbing me at night. But if it was that small white bottle sniper, just sprinkle a little here and there in my house will keep mosquitoes and other insects away for weeks.

Anyone someone to recommend a good substitute for sniper small bottle for me.
Re: Can Anyone Recommend An Effective Insecticide by NigeriaLimited: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2021
Sniper and Rambo rambo
Re: Can Anyone Recommend An Effective Insecticide by airminem(f): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2021
kay29000:
Since the ban of Sniper, the white bottle type, I haven't been able to get any other insecticide as strong as it is. The Sniper flit that they made is not as strong as that strong bottle...I used a whole one one week like that, and mosquitoes were still disturbing me at night. But if it was that small white bottle sniper, just sprinkle a little here and there in my house will keep mosquitoes and other insects away for weeks.

Anyone someone to recommend a good substitute for sniper small bottle for me.
I could supply the SNIPER WHITE BOTTLE if you really need it or you can also get GLADIATOR 250ML, It works for even bedbugs, Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Recommend An Effective Insecticide by kay29000(m): 8:41am On Aug 20, 2021
airminem:
I could supply the SNIPER WHITE BOTTLE if you really need it or you can also get GLADIATOR 250ML, It works for even bedbugs, Lagos

I will buy the gladiator. Thanks. By the way, can I get easily, or I have to go to special places to get it?
Re: Can Anyone Recommend An Effective Insecticide by kay29000(m): 8:42am On Aug 20, 2021
NigeriaLimited:
Sniper and Rambo rambo

Thanks.
Re: Can Anyone Recommend An Effective Insecticide by airminem(f): 8:48am On Aug 20, 2021
kay29000:

I will buy the gladiator. Thanks. By the way, can I get easily, or I have to go to special places to get it?
It's easily accessible in the regular market or store

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Recommend An Effective Insecticide by kay29000(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2021
airminem:
It's easily accessible in the regular market or store

Thanks.
Re: Can Anyone Recommend An Effective Insecticide by Smart101: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
"Rambo insecticide"

The most popular insecticide aerosol brand in West Africa. Its formulation has been constantly improved for optimum action on all insects. An innovative insecticide aerosol. Its unique formulation provides a long-lasting residual effect of at least 8 hours of protection against all crawling and flying insects. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Get rid of all household pests, flying and crawling insects can become a major concern and a detriment to family health and wellness, Rambo insecticide can help you out with just a simple spray. Got a mosquito problem? Worry not because the best and strongest insecticides are here; they'll knock those pests out of town. If your home is full of ants or you have a mosquito, cockroach, or insects problem, then you're probably not using a good insecticide regularly enough. If you ensure your windows are shut tight, there are no gaps under your doors and you don't leave food or stagnant water lying around then you should also spray your rooms on a regular basis to ensure that any mosquitoes that sneak in are quickly snuffed out.

(1) (Reply)

Exporters Or Companies That Need Supplier Of Agriculture Product. / Can Anybody Supply To Me Hybrids Plantain Sucker At N40? / Do You Need Fresh Soyabeans? I Can Deliver To Your Doorstep #80k Per Ton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.