Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) (48928 Views)

UNIBEN Student Shines As Best Student In National French Competition Meets VC / Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Mayeldah(m): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
'Money is not everything' but before you make that statement make sure you have a lot of it.

Congrats Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by stagger: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
He is a noisemaker.

All this while, could he not have at least reconstructed the toilet ends of the hostels there?
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by McStoic(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Legit or not the issue right now is that he's got the money and enjoying it and as far as Nigerian standard is concerned nobody cares how the money was made. Legit money in this country is relative in definition, someone who works in an office and uses his pen to add more zeroes to documents might claim legit while demonizing a drug pusher or yahoo boy. Even a trader or workman who deliberately cheats his customers will also claim legit over the politicians so no matter how you look at it in this country, I would like to say nobody "holy pass" and anyone claiming legit is just bullshit.

I dey suspect this comment. It reeks of G boys orientation. My brother, genuine wealth is the best ooo. That others are doing it doesn't mean you also should do it. Don't join the multitude to commit evil so says the Bible. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by McStoic(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sannmug:
May Nigeria never ever experience scariest events like this |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtzaEu6dv_s

Na wa oo
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by stanluiz(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
stagger:
He is a noisemaker.

All this while, could he not have at least reconstructed the toilet ends of the hostels there?
Or their boys hostel that look like a place where they are rearing pig.
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by babyfaceafrica: 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Legit or not the issue right now is that he's got the money and enjoying it and as far as Nigerian standard is concerned nobody cares how the money was made. Legit money in this country is relative in definition, someone who works in an office and uses his pen to add more zeroes to documents might claim legit while demonizing a drug pusher or yahoo boy. Even a trader or workman who deliberately cheats his customers will also claim legit over the politicians so no matter how you look at it in this country, I would like to say nobody "holy pass" and anyone claiming legit is just bullshit.
True

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by colossus91(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Obi goes to school!!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
Don’t forget to build even if it’s one new hostel for that dump.
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Eberex(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
let them take him on a tour to the male hostels.
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Grupo(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
stagger:
He is a noisemaker.

You know someone can as well throw this question back at you?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by sunexameh(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Obi Cubana lecturing Professors.. In this life just try and have not just money but plenty money..

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by airsaylongcome: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
TheZebra:
I seem to wonder why people think this man's wealth is il-gotten....He seems legit to me. If you know him personally please enlighten me about his life, I'm just curious

It's the Invictus Obi fall out. Invictus looked super legit until breeze blow. I am not by this suggesting that Cubana is not legit, but certain tell tale signs especially with the flamboyant funeral just put a massive spotlight on him. I sincerely pray that he is legit cos he can be an inspiration to a lot of young and up coming entrepreneurs
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
TheZebra:
I seem to wonder why people think this man's wealth is il-gotten....He seems legit to me. If you know him personally please enlighten me about his life, I'm just curious

If u like, dnt go and hustle. Be waiting for someone to enlighten u about cubana's life & wealth

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by nzeobi(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
TheZebra:

Poor people always accuse the rich of being diabolic and fraudulent so as to make excuses and satisfy themselves as to why they're poor especially here in Nigeria where majority is poor and divided along ethnoreligious lines

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by maldino: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
My fellow Lion...

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by onyenna85000: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Never forget your alma mater.its in giving that we receive.
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Poopypants: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Hell yeah !!!!!

To all does dimwits shouting school na scam u can clearly see that obi cubana is a graduate and knows d value of education.
baba, what work does he do with his certificate?
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by AmadorSays: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
Cool, nice for him to do
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by sammirano: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
This can only hapen in the poto poto republic
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by seunfape(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
For someone to they go around like around like this get as he be ooo
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by 8stargeneral: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
Mark my word this guy will be a governor of anambara state one day
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by yahmohy27: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
TheZebra:
he didnt put on nosemask ,may GOD protect him
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Orpe7(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
Another Breaking Bad niggar trying hard to cover his tracks
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by FifthDogg: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
mikezuruki:
I like this. He may not have been the brightest back in school in anyway. Or even the smartest. But here he is, having worked on establishing himself, meeting with the VC and the school board.

I really want to encourage those working hard. Keep at it. Do not be deterred or distracted. Kings will come at your arising.

Congratulations Obi!

Well said cool
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
TheZebra:
I seem to wonder why people think this man's wealth is il-gotten....He seem legit to me. If you know him personally please enlighten me about his life, I feel inspired.
GOOGLE IT. or type OBI CUBANA IN YOUR YOUTUBE SEARCH ENGINE.
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Elonmuzk(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
This guy don dey package himself for a political position.
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by millionboi(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
hybridblood07:
He might have made his money illegally but channeled it to numerous business which can't be traced. Please note, I'm not judging, but just an opinion
hahahaha

He is still a suspect
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by costandi(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Over one hundred yahoo apologists liked this post.
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by olabukola: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
costandi:
Over one hundred yahoo apologists liked this post.
Even at that. How is a thiefing politician, a rogue civil servant, rogue police, rogue trader or handy man different from a yahoo yahoo boy?

I want to know pls.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Melaninprincess(f): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Everyone wants to be like Obi Cubana now but how many people can hustle like him? Well, you don't need to do so much just check my signature and you can be the next winner of millions of naira
Re: Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) by Gfskw: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics / My Lecturer's Daughter / Ugandan Primary Schoolgirl Gives Birth During Mathematics Exam In School (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.