Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce (1737 Views)

Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes / Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by thegeniusmedia: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2021
According to court document privy to Pearls News this morning, the marriage between P-Square Twin, Paul Okoye, popularly known as Rude boy and his entrepreneur wife, Anita Okoye is over as Anita Okoye files a petition for a divorce.

The Genius Media Nigeria reports details surrounding the crash of the marriage was made known from the leak of the official petition for the divorce which cited irreconcilable differences as the basis of the irretrievable break down of the marriage.

Recall, the couple got married in 2014 after dating for 10 years and they both share three beautiful children.
The news of their pending divorce comes as a massive shock to both families and their close friends.

A source close to the couple indicated to us that both parties will proceed amicably with the legal resolution and be the best co-parents in the interest of their children.

BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye's Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce [SEE DOCUMENT]

The source also said that Paul and Anita have always been very good friends and like every couple they have had issues for a while but plan to remain on good terms and keep the friendship they have always had since their days as university students.

Word has it that Paul Okoye is currently on a press tour and Anita has moved to the United States where she is working on her masters degree as a graduate student.

The divorce filings brings an impending end to one of Nigeria’s most admired celebrity unions............https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2021/08/20/breaking-anita-okoye-divorces-psquares-paul-okoye-see-document/

Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by Jashub: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2021
How the might have fallen . Was this not the same woman who was responsible for the separation of P-square ? Chai...it is well o
Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2021
Jashub:
How the might have fallen . Was this not the same woman who was responsible for the separation of P-square ? Chai...it is well o
It's lola okoye, Peter's wife

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by Pierocash(m): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2021
After separating him from his family,she finally separated herself and left him singing Chizoba,Chizoba,Chizobaaaa!

Learn to balance your wife's love with that of your family.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by Jashub: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Okay
Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2021
Marriages crashing up,down and center. No encouragement for we single guys
Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by tillaman(m): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2021
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by Africana1123(m): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2021
O
Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by Divija(f): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2021
Hmmmm...The one they considered legitimate/good to their family standard is heading for separation while the one they considered bad/not good enough is still waxing stronger...This life no balance o

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2021
Pierocash:
After separating him from his family,she finally separated herself and left him singing Chizoba,Chizoba,Chizobaaaa!

Bolded

Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by GidisFinest: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2021
Some people will still say it’s Lola’s fault

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by Emu4life(m): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2021
Blood over Bitches anyday, anytime, twice on Fridays.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by SURElee(f): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2021
I respect Kemi Olunloyo, she said it a few years ago when Rudeboy was bashing Lola omotayo that one of the Psquare wives will leave.

Now e don manifest!
Now the Okoye family can see that it isn't tribe and marrying a younger woman that makes a marriage work.

This Anita goes don manage Rudeboy excesses for so long. The manner he publicly berates and age shames the other wife is appalling. As his name implies he is rude.
This is sad news to wake up to. I won't lie. But if marriage isn't working out, I can't force them against their wish.
Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by Dagah2: 10:52am On Aug 20, 2021
SURElee:
I respect Kemi Olunloyo, she said it a few years ago when Rudeboy was bashing Lola omotayo that one of the Psquare wives will leave.

Now e don manifest!
Now the Okoye family can see that it isn't tribe and marrying a younger woman that makes a marriage work.

This Anita goes don manage Rudeboy excesses for so long. The manner he publicly berates and age shames the other wife is appalling. As his name implies he is rude.
This is sad news to wake up to. I won't lie. But if marriage isn't working out, I can't force them against their wish.
Abeg...
Check the divorce papers making rounds, it was actually the petitioner being accused of adultery. I'll get it and post then you tell me whose excesses it was. She can't stand Rudeboy after everything even with Rudy trying to keep it low low
Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by contactlenz: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2021
Pierocash:

In your shrewd mind, you think it is Lola Okoye (Peter's yoruba wife) but Alas, na the perfect Igbo wife; Anita Okoye ( Paul's wife).
Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by eneye1(m): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2021
I can not believe the story
Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by janed0e: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2021
Peter and Lola must be crying right now
Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by merit1988(f): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2021
Hmmmmmm, nawaoooo wife wey family accept don dey divorce, the other one wey them no accept still dey kampe life no balance sha . cry
Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by SimplyShit: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2021
Fake noose
Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by PastorDelight1: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2021
It is never easy sleeping and waking up to the same person for many years. I massively respect married people who have kept it together for years and managed their issues. Marriage is never easy and I get stressed sometimes thinking about it.

Funny thing is time doesn't really matter if things go wrong. �

I pray and hope we all end up with a good one.
Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by Kobicove(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2021
SimplyShit:
Fake noose

Oya give us the real "noose" grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2021
angry
Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by SURElee(f): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Dagah2:

Abeg...
Check the divorce papers making rounds, it was actually the petitioner being accused of adultery. I'll get it and post then you tell me whose excesses it was. She can't stand Rudeboy after everything even with Rudy trying to keep it low low

Hmm
Pls post let me see.
Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by nautybride: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2021
Can't believe it. The inter tribal marriage should better watch out!
Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by nautybride: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2021
merit1988:
Hmmmmmm, nawaoooo wife wey family accept don dey divorce, the other one wey them no accept still dey kampe life no balance sha . cry

Abi o.
Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by nautybride: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2021
GidisFinest:
Some people will still say it’s Lola’s fault

grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by Dagah2: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
SURElee:

Hmm
Pls post let me see.

Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by duro4chang(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
That is what we were made to believe. But is is now clear who did it .
Re: BREAKING: Singer Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes As Wife Head To Court For Divorce by SURElee(f): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=Dagah2 post=104992488][/quote]

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

NBA Geeboy Show Off $200 Million Dollars As Davido Bag Fans For 1 Million Naira / Who Is The Best Female Rapper? / Fans Take On A Lady For Picking On Hon Patrick Obahiagbon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.