Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Cross Cuts His Hair To Please Saskay - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cross Cuts His Hair To Please Saskay (541 Views)

BBNaija: Pere Shocked That Viewers Chose Angel Over Saskay / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Yousef, Saskay & Angel / Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cross Cuts His Hair To Please Saskay by k2fresh: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2021
So yesterday saskay and cross was discussing and saskay told him he doesn't like men with dreads that it makes them looks unkempt.Cross who is desperately seeking approve from saskay went and ask tega to cut his dreads.How pathetic is that.Why would a guy go cut his hair cos a girl he is not even dating says he doesn't like men with dreads.if they were actually dating I would probably understand. Would same girl do it for you.Lets say cross says to saskay that he likes women that grows their hair out and doesn't like girls with skin cut,will she be willing to grow her hair all out to please him.A bloody weakling I see,changing to please a lady so she can love you back.

What do you guys think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctJdoGf_8SI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BjsygeUU1o

(1) (Reply)

'I Am Truly Sorry'' - Boma Apologizes To Tega’s Husband And Her Family. / Jagaban Of Africa / ‘alchemy Of Souls’ To Premiere Second Season In December With Lee Jae-wook Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.