Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano (24205 Views)

EFCC Seals Obiano’s Mansions At Ngozika Estate / EFCC Seals Theodore Orji's Properties / EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by ginggerxy: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2021
seunmsg:

After the arrest of Atiku, Jonathan, Peter Obi, Saraki, Sule Lamido and Dino Melaye.
Peter Obi? Is like something is wrong with you
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by sapientia(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2021
Good news

When EFCC witch hunt politicians, I dont have issues with it

Gives me more joy if he is from my side

Less criminals will make everyone safe

If you got clean records, EFCC will not want to pay damages by witch hunting you
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by FarahAideed: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2021
But Ganduje property is open
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by poiZon: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2021
seunmsg:

After the arrest of Atiku, Jonathan, Peter Obi, Saraki, Sule Lamido and Dino Melaye.
My thief and their thief...

Imagine a thief defending another thief but acts funny when someone calls out thieves that he loves...
Thieves everywhere
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by techWriter1: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2021
One faction mechanism unloading
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by Onepeople: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2021
If you ask the sealer what have he achieved with previous sealed properties they will tell you that is how they were told to fight corruption in Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by seunmsg(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2021
ginggerxy:
Peter Obi? Is like something is wrong with you

Peter Obi is a thief and a murderer, he will be arrested and prosecuted for his crimes against Anambra people very soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2021
ogododo:

When dem go arrest Agbese, BAT, Uduaghan, Rotimi?

you forget Yahya Bello (N7billion) Covid-19 canopy that got blown over beyond repair by rain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by neyorlmogzy(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

He's gradually running out of luck. First, Mohammed Yahaya in 2015 prevented the EFCC from restraining or arresting him for ₦10 billion pension fund misappropriation when he was serving as a governor. Though the same justice voided the restraint. Perhaps, something was conjured behind-the-scene and the fire-breathing EFCC denied any pending corruption case tied to Kwankwaso.

My fingers are crossed. I patiently wait for his arrest, possible conviction and jailing. He's done enough already.

What about Ganduje AKA Gandollar? Or Buhari AKA kwarupt Buhari, or Tinubu AKA Bullion van and Till gate killer.. justice can never be attained if it's one sided. It's called witch-hunting
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by ginggerxy: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2021
seunmsg:

Peter Obi is a thief and a murderer, he will be arrested and prosecuted for his crimes against Anambra people very soon.
I know something is definitely wrong with you .
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by IVORY2009(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2021
Piopener3:
It's alright,what do you call a looted recovered property that has been looted again? Let me introduce you to pi network...In 2009, when Bitcoin was first released, 50 coins could be mined for free every 10 minutes. Most people find it worthless. Now one Bitcoin is $ 43,000. When Litecoin was released in 2011, 100 LTC could be mined for free every day. Most people think it's still worthless. As a result, one Litecoin is above $160. When Ethereum was first released in 2014, 30 ETH could be mined for free every day. Most people still believe that it is worthless, now one Ethereum is worth $ 3000. Why not sign up for pi and mine for free by clicking the mine button once every 24hrs till Dec when it will be launch,pls sign up with the link in my signature and also verify your account after the sign up

Criminal
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by ogododo: 11:44am On Aug 20, 2021
NaWeDeyHere:

you forget Yahya Bello (N7billion) Covid-19 canopy that got blown over beyond repair by rain
Ahaha ahaha.
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by seunmsg(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2021
ginggerxy:

Same way something is wrong with you and the rogue you’re defending.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by VTJN(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2021
ginggerxy:
All of them are thieves

Why are you defending him?
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by Stevocalipa(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=HonNL post=104987554]
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
Barryturtle:
Thumbs up

I Sell Unisex Turtleneck For Adult n Kids
Payment On Delivery
Nationwide Delivery
Click On My Name For Samples n Contact Details cheesy

Good one.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by TheGift: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
He has immunity from criminal prosecution under Section 308 of the constitution. So you may have to wait till after He is governor. And pray He doesn’t become President or VP.?

For now they can only carry out investigations.
Authority1o1:
Okay...

He's gradually running out of luck. First, Mohammed Yahaya in 2015 prevented the EFCC from restraining or arresting him for ₦10 billion pension fund misappropriation when he was serving as a governor. Though the same justice voided the restraint. Perhaps, something was conjured behind-the-scene and the fire-breathing EFCC denied any pending corruption case tied to Kwankwaso.

My fingers are crossed. I patiently wait for his arrest, possible conviction and jailing. He's done enough already.

Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by Files: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Daniska
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by thuxzwda1: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
Jestin:
And the Dollar man with a clear evidence is still looting more . Efcc should get out already .

So......wu u con dey vex for.... Ur phone or nairaland? undecided
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by DrAkpa(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
seunmsg:

Same way something is wrong with you and the rogue you’re defending.

Afonjas and their mouth odor. Dmh
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by wink2015(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
EX-GOVERNOR KWANKWASO did wrong in misappropriating funds of the good people of Kano state for his own personal gains.

I wish commend the federal government on its bold steps in fighting corruption.

It is not only yahoo boys that the security agencies should go after.

The big time politicians who spoil our TODAY for their personal aggrandizement should also face the root of the law.

Imagine the huge amount of money ex-governor Rochas Okorocha took from Imo state coffers to build Western Palms University not for Imo state government but for himself, family and cronies.

There are hotels, hospital etc that is still laying claim as the owner but it was built with looted fund by governor Okorocha
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by MrToothBrush: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Legitimate
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by Emekus999(m): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
ogododo:

When dem go arrest Agbese, BAT, Uduaghan, Rotimi?
only when them no pledge loyalty
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by alen4smith(m): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Jac007:
They've started the witch hunting strategy in preparation for 2023 elections. When one that was stuffing dollars in a babariga was rigged into 2nd term. Kano state is currently filled with thieves that will be attending the wedding fatiha of the mornach's(picker of presidential loot) daughter and the son of our president(Lootanant General)...Billions of naira would be wasted in Kano today embarassed
their misdeeds is witch hunting them!
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by dragunov: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
seunmsg:

Hmmmmmm! Seun Kyari!
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by donforeign: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
Anazp:
could be with an option of fine
..baba nothing like fine. Dem be scamm... You know am pass me ni....
Dem go collect your car, freeze your aza, use ur owo tke go do their own .. nonsense
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by Muhammadengr: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
EFCC leave Dollar Chairmo...con dey follow innocent fyn guy. grin

I beg make them find place sit down
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by Tundex911: 5:57am On Aug 21, 2021
This is the reason why I hate 9ja politics, why person wey don do governor 2 terms then later go ahead for senator...

One of the problems we're facing as a nation

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by HonNL: 7:37am On Sep 08, 2021
Re: EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano by Dapson73(m): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2021
Efcc gragra is just a witch-hunt against oppositions cause of 2023. Let's wait and see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel / Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area / Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.