Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese (21580 Views)

Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) / Pope Francis Appoints Bishop Peter Okpaleke, 20 Others As Cardinals / Pope Francis Appoints Peter Chukwu Bishop For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by Maski87: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
10mobile:
There were 51 bishops in attendance. Each one went and embraced the new bishop.

Lalasticlala, you can also show him some love.
In this COVID-19 era
Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by SeriouslySense(m): 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
(Copied) INCREDIBLE MESSAGE THAT JESUS IS COMING SOON // KEEP LOOKING UP GUYS, AS OUR REDEMPTION IS DRAWING NEAR!!!

This dream I received early this morning was incredible ya'll, but before I get into it I would just ask that everyone hit the like button to encourage YT's algorithm to spread this message, as YT has been seriously throttling my channel lately, which is a frustrating thing to have to deal with to say the least...

But what I saw in this dream right before my alarm clock went off this morning, was a series of short clips from young people in their late teens or early 20's (Joel 2:28) proclaiming boldly that Jesus was coming again very soon... It was as if the clips were scrolling in front of me, one after the other, until it got to the last one where what I heard was, "Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast."

That verse stuck with me all day though, and I kept thinking "what in the world does that have to do with the Rapture of the Church," which the rest of this message was clearly about.

When I got home tonight I looked it up, and saw it was Isaiah 26:20, but then proceeded to read the rest of Isaiah 26, which when I got to verse 19 left me completely blown away... But get this, Isaiah 26:19 says: "Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead." (KJV)

When I saw that, all I could say was WOW, as this seems to be clearly pointing towards the Resurrection of the dead in Christ, which comes immediately before the rest of us being raptured, as explained in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18, which says in part: "Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds..."

But then, a couple of verses before verse 19 in Isaiah 26, verse 17 says the following: "Like as a woman with child, that draweth near the time of her delivery, is in pain, and crieth out in her pangs (Birth Pains); so have we been in thy sight, O Lord;" which sounds an awful lot like Matthew 24:6-8, which says the following in the NIV translation: "You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of BIRTH PAINS." (All caps mine, for emphasis)

I just thought this dream was absolutely amazing though, considering the Holy Spirit pointed me to a scripture in the old testament that seems to be clearly talking about the Rapture of the Church, which I was not aware of before.

Also, I was watching Pastor Jimmy Evans' latest video the other day, "When Will The Rapture Occur," when I caught that he mentioned what the new Jewish New Year will be, 5782, following the Feast of Trumpets which falls between Sept 6th and Sept 8th this year.

Of course Pastor Evans has taught before, as he does again in his message today, that the Rapture will most likely occur during the Feast of Trumpets in any given year, while he's mentioned in prior messages that this coming FOT just so happens to be the last one to fall within the time frame of the Fig Tree Generation, while allowing for a 7 year tribulation, and accounting for the length of a generation as per Psalm 90:10, of 70 to 80 years. (See pinned comment below)

But after he mentioned that the new Jewish New Year would be 5782, it suddenly occurred to me to check that number in Strong's Concordance, to see if anything stood out.

Well, to my astonishment, in Strong's the number 5782 means "To WAKE and to RAISE UP..."

I'll post the Rapture scriptures which I was immediately reminded of in the comments below, as when I try to copy and paste it in the post here, YT is scrambling it all up.

I just thought this was incredible though, and that surely someone else had already noticed this before, but couldn't remember anyone bringing it up before.

But guys, I really do believe like I've posted before, that based upon the Parable of the Fig Tree being fulfilled by the rebirth of Israel in 1948, the length of a generation being defined by Psalm 90:10, along with the strong likelihood that the Rapture will be fulfilled during the Feast of Trumpets, that this is the most likely year for the Rapture of the Church to take place. Combine that with the thousands of rapture dreams being posted by folks on YouTube, along with all the signs of earthquakes, volcanos, and pestilence going on right now, along with the 4 blood moons from 2014-2015, the Bethlehem Star reappearing in 2015, the Rev 12 sign in 2017, and the solar eclipse crossing America in 2017, I believe the Heavens are screaming, "JESUS IS COMING SOON," and that it's high time for us all to be Looking up, because our redemption is drawing very near!!!I do believe that Jesus is coming again very soon though, which is in part why I started this channel over 4 years ago now, and that is the Blessed Hope I'm waiting on...

I don't know about ya'll though, but these days all I'm listening for anymore is the sound of the last trump!

God bless, and Maranatha!!!
Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by Dmeji4444(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
Christianity and Deception , 5n6
Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by Johel(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
10mobile:
The night before the actual event held, a gala night was organized for the bishop-elect. During the session, he had the opportunity to meet the older bishops and familiarize with them.

What are they even discussing sef??�
Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by NNEWIsuper: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
And he is Ebonyi indigene oo,when e reach mbaise dioceses they will bring person from Anambra

Congrats new bishop

1 Like

Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by CaptainAyub: 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Positivepoint:

Conference of eastern masquerades and gay men.
Islamabad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by domchike(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
U can hug the nearest transformer
Teewhy2:
congratulations to the new bishop.
Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by Patrioticman007(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Positivepoint:

1 Like

Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by Patrioticman007(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Positivepoint:

There is party after party later in the night, by the celibate nuns & men.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by Joeyfizzo: 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Rubbish!!! Religion Is trash.
Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by achi4u(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Congratulations to the new Bishop.

God bless Ezza Ezekuna
God bless Ebonyi state
God bless the Biafran land.
Nigerians good day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by achi4u(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
NNEWIsuper:
And he is Ebonyi indigene oo,when e reach mbaise dioceses they will bring person from Anambra

Congrats new bishop
nawa ooo I think say una don forget that tin?grin
Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by Samuelnwite2(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
Congratulations to our bishop and Ebonyi state

1 Like

Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by NNEWIsuper: 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
achi4u:
nawa ooo I think say una don forget that tin?grin
But thats the fact
Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by youngmoney4me(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Congratulation my lordship

1 Like

Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by 27Pushing30: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
All I see is a foreign “traditional religion”
Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by Chibuike17: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Congratulation sir, long life.
Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by EmmyNorse(m): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Congratulations my lord bishop, May God give you the grace to Shepard the people of God according to the divine teachings of God.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by Josywhyte: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
Still doesn't make him holy. And no preacher of the gospel is reverenced. Only God should. Human shouldn't be reverenced cos they are mere mortals
Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by Jamesrock(m): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sofistcatdmoron:
We should fry beans? Because of this news
Yes you should

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by Jamesrock(m): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
achi4u:
Congratulations to the new Bishop.

God bless Ezza Ezekuna
God bless Ebonyi state
God bless the Biafran land.
Nigerians good day.

Nwa nnam, te chineke gozie u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by Jamesrock(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Madness in high places. Built a school with public resources and without proper procurement procedure, "dashed" the school to a private organisation. It shall not be well with our leaders

Because the government can manage it better right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by airsaylongcome: 1:50am On Aug 21, 2021
Jamesrock:

Because the government can manage it better right?

If they can't manage it why build it? If they insist on building using public funds then they ought to privatise it (meaning sell it) if they want the church to run it. Dashing the church a school built with government fund is akin to FG Dashing Dangote all NNPC refineries because Dangote can "manage it better".
Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by Jamesrock(m): 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
airsaylongcome:

If they can't manage it why build it? If they insist on building using public funds then they ought to privatise it (meaning sell it) if they want the church to run it. Dashing the church a school built with government fund is akin to FG Dashing Dangote all NNPC refineries because Dangote can "manage it better".

Well, we all know that FG, dashed Dangote a refinery indirectly
Re: Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese by airsaylongcome: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jamesrock:

Well, we all know that FG, dashed Dangote a refinery indirectly

Whether directly or indirectly, it is wrong with Dangote. It is wrong with the church.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) / Difference Between Christmas And Xmas / The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.