Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,510 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

One Of The Ways To Make Your Customers Keep Partronizing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Of The Ways To Make Your Customers Keep Partronizing (162 Views)

Hooked For Life: The Psychology Of Why Customers Keep Coming Back / How You Can Meet The Needs Of Your Customers / Seven Ways To Reward Your Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Ways To Make Your Customers Keep Partronizing by Lupine(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
Happy birthday
Many years for you to spend on earth in good health and wealth

We at Lupine Ads celebrate you

Have you ever thought how your customers/prospects will feel when they receive this type of message on their birthday from you

Let me use this route

Imagine or for instance, three days to your birthday, you decide to get an outfit for your birthday (you know, you gat to look good na, birthday things)

NOTE: In case, you don't use to celebrate your birthdays (like a weird friend of mine), remember I said; for instance

Back to the imagination, you went to market to get the outfit, boutique to be specific.

In the cause of interacting with the guy or lady that's attending you at the store while picking your outfit, you told the salesperson it's for your birthday.

Then he/she goes like 'when is it'

You go like, it's in three days

So he/she wished you happy birthday in advance

Now you're done with the shopping of clothes, it's time to pay, then he/she asks for your number to inform you when they have new goods, then you will order online and you get free delivery on your first 3 orders.

This is a good offer, trust me you will give the number willingly

Finally on your birthday, you got message from your friends wishing you

Blah blah blah

And you got a message, an sms not whatsapp, greeting you a happy birthday from an unknown number

You decide to call the number, it turns out it was the salesperson who attended to you at the boutique, claiming he/she just want wish you

Now let me ask you this question

On your next clothes shopping, why won't you choose this salesperson to sell to you

Trust me, you might even call him/her before going to the store neglecting the free delivery just for the salesperson to attend to you

If this salesperson start his/her brand, you will be eager to refer lots of people to him, all because of the birthday wish

You know why this is so

It's because all human loves to be pampered

Everyone wants to feel special

Your customers will keep coming to you when you make them feel special

They would be glad to refer you

I know it's hard to keep the dates of your customers' birthdays

It's not only on their birthdays you have greet them

What about festive periods

You might be sending a broadcast message to them but you are not doing it well

Calm your nerves and Read well

Don't type a broadcast message like you are talking to lots of people

Type a broadcast message like you are talking to only one person

This way, they will feel special

Hope you learnt something?

� Lupine Twistlin �

1 Like

Re: One Of The Ways To Make Your Customers Keep Partronizing by leksite120(m): 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
What a very good insight
Re: One Of The Ways To Make Your Customers Keep Partronizing by Zico777(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
Beautiful!
Re: One Of The Ways To Make Your Customers Keep Partronizing by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Problem begins when they starts demanding goods on credit.
Re: One Of The Ways To Make Your Customers Keep Partronizing by buchi4action(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wow, very informative

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Fest - An Event For Creative Minds / Paypal To Let UK Users Buy, Sell Crypto On Platform / CBN Denies Non-remittance Of 80% Surpluses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.