Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3589329 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (2839) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LethargiQue: 8:12am On Jun 02, 2018
Please who is in Port Harcourt?

Let's make it easier for ourselves and exchange series..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 02, 2018
chloroform:
Anyone also looking forward to the season three of sense8?. looks like it's not coming back anytime soon.

It's cancelled, but Netflix will drop a 2hrs movie finale 6 days from now - 8th June.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LethargiQue: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2018
koice:

It's cancelled, but Netflix will drop a 2hrs movie finale 5 days from now - 8th June.

After the Christmas special, I thanked God that sense8 was over.. I couldn't stand the LGBT things but the series was very good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 02, 2018
mekaprime:
just finished the big bang theory, guys pls is there any other series as funny & educative as the big bang series. Tnx in advance

-Burn Notice: Not funny in the conventional sense, but very educative. You'll learn a lot from the creativity of the protagonist, Michael Westen.
-The Mentalist: Again, not really a funny show, but, some of the stuffs in there are pretty enlightening.
- Mindhunter: Psychological lesson into the minds of serial killers
- Breaking Bad: If you wanna open a meth lab in the future, you might wanna give this show a watch.

Now to educative (?) comedies:
- Veep
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Silicon Valley
- Monk
- The Inbetweeners
- Scrubs
- The Office (UK) (cringe humor)
- The Office (US) (cringe humor)
- Atlanta (dry humor)
- Barry (dry humor)
- Parks & Rec
- Nathan for You (cringe humor)
- The Boondocks
- Archer

That's all I can recall atm.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JhyMedex: 8:41am On Jun 02, 2018
sod09:
subtitles or download the English version
I like Spanish even though I don't understand it sounds sexy to me

grin..yea spanish is sexy..bt me tink italia is sexier...whr do i download d english version?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2018
koice:

It's actually 22 episodes overall: 13 episodes in Season 1 and 9 in Season 2.
lmao... grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2018
JhyMedex:

grin..yea spanish is sexy..bt me tink italia is sexier...whr do i download d english version?
koice can you help?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2018
JhyMedex:

Dual audio: English and Spanish.
- Season 1
- Season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Fresh prince of bel air re-runs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chloroform: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2018
wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chloroform: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2018
koice:

It's cancelled, but Netflix will drop a 2hrs movie finale 6 days from now - 8th June.

ohh really! Thanks.

Looking forward to seeing the finale.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harjet(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2018
lepasharon:
Omg... does anyone know if OITNB is coming back?

No trailer yet sad
Yes, it is.. I think this month

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JhyMedex: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2018
koice:
Dual audio: English and Spanish. - Season 1 - Season 2
wow...tanx man!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JhyMedex: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2018
sod09:
koice can you help?
yea..he has..tanx bruh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obonujoker(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2018
No one watches Supergirl here?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achillesdam500(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2018
obonujoker:
No one watches Supergirl here?
I do shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
Started X-Files and clearly stranger things is an episode of X-Files that they turned to a TV series.

Funny thing is that many of the "abnormal" stuff on there is actually true
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
Harjet:
Yes, it is.. I think this month

But no trailer?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Melvyn11: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
Do yourself a favor and watch into the badlands

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
black sails.. anyone??

honest reviews please.. hope it won't later turn sour?

and recommend wonderful series for me.. that has resemblance with bates motel, into the badlands, peaky blinders..etc sha.. just drama, guns, adventure..

koice and the rest
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
DonPiiko:
I will, I downloaded everything, which season is that?
Last episode of season 2

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
shugacoated:
black sails.. anyone??

and recommend wonderful series for me.. that has resemblance with bates motel, into the badlands, peaky blinders..etc sha.. just drama, guns, adventure..

koice and the rest

Black Sails is pretty good.

About action:
- Strike Back
- The Unit
- Banshee
- Preacher
- Oz
- Godless
- Boardwalk Empire
- The Sopranos
- The Shield
- Sons of Anarchy
- Altered Carbon
- Narcos
- The Last Ship
- Fear the Walking Dead
- Deep State
- Riviera
- Tin Star
- Vikings
- The Last Kingdom
- Knightfall
- Burn Notice
- Daredevil
- The Punisher
- Happy!

About Drama
- Line of Duty
- Save Me
- Liar
- Doctor Foster
- Safe
- Trust
- Barry
- Billions
- The Chi
- Snowfall
- The Deuce
- The Wire
- Frankenstein Chronicles
- Harlots
- Handmaid's Tale
- Alias Grace
- The Americans
- Homeland

Adventure
- Timeless
- The Terror
- 12 Monkeys
- The Magician
- Colony
- Killing Eve
- Trollhunters
- Gravity Falls
- Archer
- The Expanse
- Battlestar Galactica
- Stargate Atlantis

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
koice:

About action:
- Strike Back
- The Unit
- Banshee
- Preacher
- Oz
- Godless
- Boardwalk Empire
- The Sopranos
- The Shield
- Sons of Anarchy
- Altered Carbon
- Narcos
- The Last Ship
- Fear the Walking Dead
- Deep State
- Riviera
- Tin Star
- Vikings
- The Last Kingdom
- Knightfall
- Burn Notice
- Daredevil
- The Punisher
- Happy!

About Drama
- Line of Duty
- Save Me
- Liar
- Doctor Foster
- Safe
- Trust
- Barry
- Billions
- The Chi
- Snowfall
- The Deuce
- The Wire
- Harlots
- Handmaid's Tale
- Alias Grace
- The Americans
- Homeland

Adventure
- Timeless
- The Terror
- 12 Monkeys
- The Magician
- Colony
- Killing Eve
- Trollhunters
- Gravity Falls
- Archer
- The Expanse
- Battlestar Galactica
- Stargate Atlantis
so you mean everything listed here is okay to watch.. no resentments?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
shugacoated:
so you mean everything listed here is okay to watch.. no resentments?

There's always a possibility that some shows on that list will not appeal to you. I like them all, tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by genderruler(f): 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
Done with Homeland season 7, I think Crazy Carrie is better than normal Carrie. To think of it is there a season why Carrie does not go crazy?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
introvertme:
Started X-Files and clearly stranger things is an episode of X-Files that they turned to a TV series.

Funny thing is that many of the "abnormal" stuff on there is actually true

Eh, what?!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
genderruler:
Done with Homeland season 7, I think Crazy Carrie is better than normal Carrie. To think of it is there a season why Carrie does not go crazy?

I think her craziness makes her see the connecting lines that know one sees. So yes, she has too. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
shugacoated:
black sails.. anyone??

koice and the rest

Black sails is lovely. I enjoyed watching it. The death of some characters was painful to watch though.

Its a 7.5/10 for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
koice:

About action:
- Strike Back
- The Unit
- Banshee
- Preacher
- Oz
- Godless
- Boardwalk Empire
- The Sopranos
- The Shield
- Sons of Anarchy
- Altered Carbon
- Narcos
- The Last Ship
- Fear the Walking Dead
- Deep State
- Riviera
- Tin Star
- Vikings
- The Last Kingdom
- Knightfall
- Burn Notice
- Daredevil
- The Punisher
- Happy!

About Drama
- Line of Duty
- Save Me
- Liar
- Doctor Foster
- Safe
- Trust
- Barry
- Billions
- The Chi
- Snowfall
- The Deuce
- The Wire
- Harlots
- Handmaid's Tale
- Alias Grace
- The Americans
- Homeland

Adventure
- Timeless
- The Terror
- 12 Monkeys
- The Magician
- Colony
- Killing Eve
- Trollhunters
- Gravity Falls
- Archer
- The Expanse
- Battlestar Galactica
- Stargate Atlantis

Damn, even Riviera that just started, you already seeing it?

Thinking of starting it and safe.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
I don't think its a coincidence that both Sunny and Bajie ( into the badlands) were both in Tomb Raider.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
shugacoated:
black sails.. anyone??

koice and the rest

watch black sails, abeg it makes sense, much sex and raw pirate lifestyle
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by genderruler(f): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
Achilles100:

I think her craziness makes her see the connecting lines that know one sees. So yes, she has too. smiley

I think season 7 happens to be the best since season 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (2839) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: walanter(m), TheStrongest and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.