Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,866 members, 7,844,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3560257 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (2829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2018
Westworld

Season 2

So here's the breakdown: Arnold created Dolores who murdered Arnold, then Dolores recreated Arnold as Bernard, who offed Dolores and recreated Dolores as Halores, who in turn killed Bernard and recreated Bernard and the original Dolores. Damn! Took me a while to figure this sh*t out. If you have no experience at figuring out multi-convoluted, non-linear plot lines, don't watch, cuz believe me, you won't understand a thing. Wow!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2018
The Expanse

Season 3

I love this show. It's my second favorite show based on series of books behind GoT. I would give the books on average as a series, a solid A-. I would give the show a B+. Books 1 and 2 are good. 3 and 4 are a slog (The mutiny/anti-mutiny/anti-anti-mutiny got old real fast and felt like they were there just to eat up words). Books 5 and 6 are fantastic and the best of the series, despite their lack of PM weirdness. Book 7 was just ok. Too many stupid decisions made by characters to advance the plot pissed me off, and to add to that, there were entire chapters with lots of words and nothing happening.

Having said all that, I think the show has masterfully pulled in characters/events from future books to allow the viewer time to get to know the characters better and tell a more cohesive story as they move from book to book.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Westworld

Season 2

So here's the breakdown: Arnold created Dolores who murdered Arnold, then Dolores recreated Arnold as Bernard, who offed Dolores and recreated Dolores as Halores, who in turn killed Bernard and recreated Bernard and the original Dolores. Damn! Took me a while to figure this sh*t out. If you have no experience at figuring out multi-convoluted, non-linear plot lines, don't watch, cuz believe me, you won't understand a thing. Wow!
i still can't figure out the William part ...

secondly
Halores recreated bernard and original dolores, i can still see halores .. does that mean we now technically have 2 dolores?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2018
Singapore1:

i still can't figure out the William part ...

secondly
Halores recreated bernard and original dolores, i can still see halores .. does that mean we now technically have 2 dolores?

William died after he got shot. The exact time he died is unclear. At some point they try to recreate him a la Delos, and in order to do that, the creator has to pick up from a moment in their real life, thus, "after William is shot" is the moment they picked up on. Bottom line, We don’t know when he died, how much time has passed, but we do know William is a host atm.

Yeah, there are two Dolores now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skeletonkey(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
crazy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
Legion

Season 2

David got littlefingered (his "allies" turned on him)grin

Farouk aka. the Shadow king is a master strategist. Next season is gonna be nuts. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jjii: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
Who's watching Animal Kingdom. On season 3 now. So dope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hand Maid's Tale season 2 episode 2. What a bore-fest with this SSM/SSC things. Total BS!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 12:23am On Jun 28, 2018
jjii:
Who's watching Animal Kingdom. On season 3 now. So dope

Yeah the show is really good. But I'll wait till season 3 is completed. Can't bear the suspense of waiting for a new episode every week
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 1:55am On Jun 28, 2018
^^^My strategy? Wait till season has ended (or at least a few episodes in) and watch in one go. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 28, 2018
Joered63:

Yeah the show is really good. But I'll wait till season 3 is completed. Can't bear the suspense of waiting for a new episode every week

Concurred. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jjii: 5:54am On Jun 28, 2018
FBS:
Hand Maid's Tale season 2 episode 2. What a bore-fest with this SSM/SSC things. Total BS!
The Handmaid's tale is quite interesting. You should just be patient and watch

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 28, 2018
The Handmaid's Tale

Season 2

This season is so stressful! What a rollercoaster ride of emotions!

This is a slow burner. People complaining that the show has little action need to understand that this is not a story that will wrap up in 2 or 3 seasons. A story about a dystopian society that treat woman like cattle isn't gonna be wrapped up in 20 minutes. If you have read the book, you will understand this. They are building up for a lot of potential story down the road.

It's not a show promising happy endings, it is about perserverence, being a survivor and the plight of a woman who against all odds is fighting every day for a better world. It is raw, painful and heartbreaking. It is beautiful and rich. Deep and depressing. It is not for the weak-hearted. Its a tale of peril, and anguish. It will rip your heart out and then put it back in only to rip it out again. That is the point.

Season finale drops on the 4th of July (coincidentally America's Independence day, how fitting).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 6:49am On Jun 28, 2018
jjii:
The Handmaid's tale is quite interesting. You should just be patient and watch
Season 1 was enthralling. Totally loved it. Season 2 though has started too slowly for me. And not with the bul.lsh..it in episode 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alighoda2(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2018
lymelyte:
it is a new show.. Those are the only episode out sir...
thanks ,am done with the 3 episodes, the movie is so intriguing, please mention me when the other episodes are out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2018
Alighoda2:
thanks ,am done with the 3 episodes, the movie is so intriguing, please mention me when the other episodes are out
ok

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
Checked out Queen of the south and I'm loving it. The premise is okay, storytelling is top notch and the lead characters are to some extent, dynamic enough to pique a viewers interest.
Dunno why it hasn't caught my attention before now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brosiye99(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
started start up season 1. its super dope. can't wait to get season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Okay guys, for those of you that have finished seeing breaking bad season 5, please i need a little spoiler here...

Here's what i wanna know..

I just finished seeing season 4 and in this era of plastic surgery, i have a feeling Gus is not dead, expecially with the way he walked out of that room and adjusted his tie.

IS HE!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
Freethought:
Okay guys, for those of you that have finished seeing breaking bad season 5, please i need a little spoiler here...

Here's what i wanna know..

I just finished seeing season 4 and in this era of plastic surgery, i have a feeling Gus is not dead, expecially with the way he walked out of that room and adjusted his tie.

IS HE!

Two words: Muscle memory. It's a reflex action mediated by the nervous system and does not need the intervention of conscious thought to take effect. Gus is so mortally wounded/traumatized in that blast that the deeply ingrained muscle memory took over by propelling him to get up and walked to the door. He died from the trauma.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrmos: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
brosiye99:
started start up season 1. its super dope. can't wait to get season 2
You'll sure enjoy it.
I'm already in S2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stephens2012(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Pls suggest tvseries site dat has features similar to o2tvseries. I couldnt get some series from o2tvseries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jjii: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Pls, who is watching Yellowstone? Can't understand the storyline yet
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Two words: Muscle memory. It's a reflex action mediated by the nervous system and does not need the intervention of conscious thought to take effect. Gus is so mortally wounded/traumatized in that blast that the deeply ingrained muscle memory took over by propelling him to get up and walked to the door. He died from the trauma.

Thanks boss... Starting season 5 tomorrow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
stephens2012:
Pls suggest tvseries site dat has features similar to o2tvseries. I couldnt get some series from o2tvseries

Any show you can't find on o2tvseries, you'll definitely see on toxicwap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stephens2012(m): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Thanks.
Freethought:

Any show you can't find on o2tvseries, you'll definitely see on toxicwap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
tegamarro:
Just finished 3 Episodes off Condor
Demm the series isa killer the suspense is just lit shocked
Abeg I can't wait for the rest
Who has an Idea when the remaining episodes gonna be set for upload

The episodes are aired weekly. Season one has ten episodes, so seven weeks left till the whole season one is online.

After episode 2, I just paused, will continue it when the whole season is online. That's if I can bear sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Funmitrends(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
Meanwhile Cossy’s Neighbour Who Assaulted Her Will Be Charged To Court According To The Actress Via ladunliadinews

Cossy’s neighbour who allegedly assaulted her when she went to plead with him to stop beating his wife is about to be charged to court. The man, Martins Obinka Maruchewho owns choice properties around Lagos denied the assault, but admitted he pushed Cossy out of his compound. Now the police will on Monday charge him to court and Cossy is given updates.

READ MORE >> http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2018/06/cossys-neighbour-who-assaulted-her-will.html

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

William died after he got shot. The exact time he died is unclear. At some point they try to recreate him a la Delos, and in order to do that, the creator has to pick up from a moment in their real life, thus, "after William is shot" is the moment they picked up on. Bottom line, We don’t know when he died, how much time has passed, but we do know William is a host atm.

Yeah, there are two Dolores now.

Just saw online that there is a post-credit scene of William. Didn't watch that it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jade912: 7:18am On Jun 29, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
The Expanse

Season 3

I love this show. It's my second favorite show based on series of books behind GoT. I would give the books on average as a series, a solid A-. I would give the show a B+. Books 1 and 2 are good. 3 and 4 are a slog (The mutiny/anti-mutiny/anti-anti-mutiny got old real fast and felt like they were there just to eat up words). Books 5 and 6 are fantastic and the best of the series, despite their lack of PM weirdness. Book 7 was just ok. Too many stupid decisions made by characters to advance the plot pissed me off, and to add to that, there were entire chapters with lots of words and nothing happening.

Having said all that, I think the show has masterfully pulled in characters/events from future books to allow the viewer time to get to know the characters better and tell a more cohesive story as they move from book to book.

http://seriesonline.fm/watch/kvX8PVve-the-expanse-season-3.html

im too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (2829) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: lovewins, LordAdam16 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.