Stats: 3,162,124 members, 7,849,499 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3567303 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) ... (2831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 12:38am On Aug 06, 2018
Alaadin:

Google 1337x its a torrent site , tho the file sizes are on the large side, u should see money heist there

I'm new to the utorrent stuff which I just downloaded from playstore. I went to 1337x and I saw something like s1-s2
5gb shocked
I've already downloaded all season 1 from toxicwap. Why don't they have all episodes separately
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 12:48am On Aug 06, 2018
Alaadin:

Check tfdpl.com to download

Thanks.. Downloading cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jade912: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
SIX. So they had to act about Boko haram but couldn't even come to Nigeria or at least use people who can speak Hausa. The accent is not even Nigerian, worst of all is that where they pointed as the location of BH in the Nigerian map is somewhere close to Lagos. They should have come to Nigeria at least even if it's not in the northern part of the country and also use Nigerian's to make it more real.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
I want to start succession... How is it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
This foolish boy doesn't even want to know who's his father anymore...

And he keeps rolling with Kanan. The person who introduced him to the person that killed his twin sister undecided
May we not ve foolish children like this mumu Tariq of a boy angry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jjii: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tariq is Very useless . I wish ghost can disown him.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jjii: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lana1:
This foolish boy doesn't even want to know who's his father anymore...

And he keeps rolling with Kanan. The person who introduced him to the person that killed his twin sister undecided
May we not ve foolish children like this mumu Tariq of a boy angry
I swear down! So annoying.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FIDELITY24(m): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
jjii:
I swear down! So annoying.
That tariq boy dey spoil that series for me, pikin wey no get sense at all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
If you enjoyed Sneaky Pete, you'd find the following interesting:

Imposters

Good Behavior

Shut Eye
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
All of Una wa dey come here discuss/narrate power...How Una go feel if to say na Una person de spoil movie 4?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Abujabir24: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
So can anyone tell me what's the deal between council man tete and ghost? what's the vested interest?
Money heist. did it end where the inspector found professor at the beach? so she just quits her job and went to meet the biggest robber in Spain?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simplyunique: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2018
Preacher just keeps on getting better n better. Loved the comics, loving the series. Episode 7 9/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2018
Kiss Me First

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2018
Mekanus:
SIX. So they had to act about Boko haram but couldn't even come to Nigeria or at least use people who can speak Hausa. The accent is not even Nigerian, worst of all is that where they pointed as the location of BH in the Nigerian map is somewhere close to Lagos. They should have come to Nigeria at least even if it's not in the northern part of the country and also use Nigerian's to make it more real.
You know that is exactly what is on my mind. The people who are supposed to be Nigerians pronouncing Lagos 'Largos' i was like what da f*CK? And since when does boko haram operate in Lagos, that's just lazy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2018
isaiah9:
You know that is exactly what is in my mind. The people who are supposed to be Nigerians pronouncing Lagos 'Largos' i was like what da f*CK? And since when does boko haram operate in Lagos, that's just lazy.
I just lost interest in that series because of this, mtcheeew! They really fu^cked up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pkasso(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2018
I've been planning on re-watching a bunch of classic TV series, those from the '90s especially. It could be the nostalgia effect but you would agree with me that most of the series you see on TV these days are not as deep and do not match up in terms of quality as those classics of old.

Currently (re)watching The X-Files season one and planning on going all the way to Season 10. And yeah, I know about the reboot on Fox, which was recently cancelled. But nothing beats the original. One of the best shows on TV of all time. A pop culture phenomenon, this show paved the way for Fringe and the likes.

I've got Malcolm in the Middle next and maybe i will check out The Sopranos.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Unforgotten

Season 2

Another Nicola Walker acting masterclass. She was tremendous on The Split as well.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Animal Kingdom

Season 3

A truly awesome show that is flying under the radar at the moment. I am glad it has been renewed for
season 4 anyhow.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jade912: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damfostopper(m): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
pls I need link/site to download walking dead complete season one and prison break complete season one ...

I saw and downloaded walking dead complete season one from teefpdl site only for me to play it and it's season one episode four.....So annoying
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
Preacher: S3E7.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Castle Rock
Sharp Object
Succession(mehn I love the opening theme)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
you'll need to see SUCCESSION if you haven't. Definitely one of the best shows I've seen this year. what a great 10 episodes. Kendell is such a stupid man- child who needed to be put under control. can't wait for season two..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 12:39am On Aug 08, 2018
Lodge 49

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 3:46am On Aug 08, 2018
pkasso:
I've been planning on re-watching a bunch of classic TV series, those from the '90s especially. It could be the nostalgia effect but you would agree with me that most of the series you see on TV these days are not as deep and do not match up in terms of quality as those classics of old.

Currently (re)watching The X-Files season one and planning on going all the way to Season 10. And yeah, I know about the reboot on Fox, which was recently cancelled. But nothing beats the original. One of the best shows on TV of all time. A pop culture phenomenon, this show paved the way for Fringe and the likes.

I've got Malcolm in the Middle next and maybe i will check out The Sopranos.

Same here grin

Almost done with season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2018
So someone told me that Tariq might not be Ghosts son. A one nighter product between kanin and Tasha. I think that's where the attraction is from

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solonius: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2018
Anybody locked up(vis a vis) season 3 link?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jmanity: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2018
michlins:
So someone told me that Tariq might not be Ghosts son. A one nighter product between kanin and Tasha. I think that's where the attraction is from

But Tariq has a twin, if the twins were kanans' he wouldnt have allowed raina to die.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sharex15: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2018
The Expanse
Just finished binging all the season.
Can't believe I didn't know of it before.
9/10 series, Glad it was picked up by Amazon

(1) (2) (3) ... (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) ... (2831) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m)