Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3540956 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hargbo(m): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2018
MobileGees:

#25 for 125mb cry
I go port go Airtel be that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hargbo(m): 6:46am On Aug 16, 2018
vitmax:
it's now 125 mb for 25 naira and 250mb for 50naira cry
i go port go Airtel be that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 8:35am On Aug 16, 2018
Condor,episode 9 season 1 is so lit.. Looking forward to episode 10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2018
insatiable

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vitmax(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2018
Hargbo:
i go port go Airtel be that
naso o no time to waste time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2018
vitmax:
naso o no time to waste time
if airtel self no go add money to their's
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Orange is the new black
Season 6
Best season so far
They really outdid themselves here
One word... Perfect
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Condor

Stoked that Brendan Fraser is in this. Have always been a fan. Glad that he's making a comeback.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
Stegomiah:
Orange is the new black
Season 6
Best season so far
One word... Perfect
After season 4 and 5 I was having doubt about the writing and scripting of the show... But this season 6 completely blew me away..it was ridiculously good.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tonybod: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Stegomiah:
Orange is the new black
Season 6
Best season so far
One word... Perfect
The show never disappoints.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vitmax(m): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
Doctee:
if airtel self no go add money to their's
pray so
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
The Affair

Season 4

F**k Ben. Lowlife piece of sh*t. Sincerely hope he won't get away with what he did. Season finale can't come soon enough.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jjii: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
The Affair

Season 4

F**k Ben. Lowlife piece of sh*t. Sincere hope he won't get away with what he did. Season finale can't come soon enough.
So sad that Allison died. She didn't deserve that.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
Stegomiah:
Orange is the new black
Season 6
Best season so far
One word... Perfect

The show has been declining steadily since season 3. Compared to the disaster that was season 5, season 6 is a step-up I guess, but nowhere near as mercurial as season 1 and 2, not even close. I hate what they did with Chapman's character. She went from barely tolerable to completely intolerable. Why does crazy eyes get so much screen time? And what's with the nonsensical flashbacks that add nothing to the plot lines?

The show has transitioned to the point whereby quirky humor is no longer required, but the writers insistence on writing it in have put into motion series of corollary, one of which is "inadvertent self parody". The show is practically mocking itself now. What used to work so well, has turned to an hour long exercise in clueless cringe-inducing prison dramedy.

I strongly believe it's high time Netflix put their big boy pants on, and cancel this fiasco masquarading as a prison-themed drama before it gets any worse. And it will. Certain things are ineluctable.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
jjii:

No, she didn't. But you know what they say about making ones bed...

You kinda ruined it for others with the spoiler dropping though. I was cryptic for a reason, y'know?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by technicalfloor(m): 9:17am On Aug 17, 2018
Hey will you ever play League of Legends ma friend? Would love to see those gameplays

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Industrial pavements

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kongolo(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2018
Hello there.The 13minute long video below gives an analysis of the brand of comedy practiced by Sachs.I think you will enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIEmvRlPzCc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
kongolo:
Hello there.The 13minute long video below gives an analysis of the brand of comedy practiced by Sachs.I think you will enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIEmvRlPzCc

This video backed up what I already know about him. The man's a genius when it comes to cringe satire. But, come oo, if my memory serves me well, someone that shared remarkable similarities with your moniker, once called SBC's brand of comedy, outdated, bland and biased. Are you the same person by any chance?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kongolo(m): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

This video backed up what I already know about him. The man's a genius when it comes to cringe satire. But, come oo, if my memory serves me well, someone that shared remarkable similarities with your moniker, once called SBC's brand of comedy, outdated, bland and biased. Are you the same person by any chance?
I have never discussed Sachs/his brand of comedy with anyone online or off.You are the first.I was even surprised when I saw another Nigerian who knew of his existence
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
kongolo:
I have never discussed Sachs/his brand of comedy with anyone online or off.You are the first.I was even surprised when I saw another Nigerian who knew of his existence

I don't think so. Your earlier posts beg to differ.

kongolo:
I have never liked his "brand of comedy". He takes up false identities and relies heavily on "got ya!!" moments.He leads his victims towards their regrettable/deplorable actions without displaying the full context for that their specific behaviour/s

kongolo:
This is quite unfair.Sacha deceptively egged him on to use to use the N word.It's a damn shame what Sacha has become.It reminds me of all these so-called "investigative sports journalists" who aim to "expose corruption" in football circles and record football officials receiving cash and abruptly end the "investigation" there.Balderdash.As for a Trump interview, Sacha interviewed him as Ali G over a decade ago but it was more focused on a goofy business idea

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=PDu9CvbrnlM

kongolo:
I understand the bi-partisan politics in the U.S.A.The liberals try to portray the conservatives as the bad guys and the conservatives try to portray the liberals as the bad guys and mock everything about them.In his past work,Sacha never took sides.He was always neutral.He mocked all sides equally but now that is clearly not the case.He is on the side of the liberals.He coerced Mr Spencer to use the N word pretending to be an Israeli security expert.Mr Spencer did not use the word on his own accord and he also made Mr Spencer drop his trouser to his knees.Sachs is a total disgrace

I have a good memory. I remember monikers, and I was fairly certain it was you. Now, I'm 100% certain.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kongolo(m): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

I don't think so. Your earlier posts beg to differ.

I have a good memory. I remember monikers, and I was fairly certain it was you. Now, I'm 100% certain.

I thought you were referring to another monicker years ago and not this specific one.I saw this video about him a few hours ago and thought you may be interested in it not because I necessarily agree with its content
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
kongolo:
I thought you were referring to another monicker years ago and not this specific one.I saw this video about him a few hours ago and thought you may be interested in it not because I necessarily agree with its content

Oh, my bad. Good on you. I enjoyed the video.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by topaz321: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

The show has been declining steadily since season 3. Compared to the disaster that was season 5, season 6 is a step-up I guess, but nowhere near as mercurial as season 1 and 2, not even close. I hate what they did with Chapman's character. She went from barely tolerable to completely intolerable. Why does crazy eyes get so much screen time? And what's with the nonsensical flashbacks that add nothing to the plot lines?

The show has transitioned to the point whereby quirky humor is no longer required, but the writers insistence on writing it in have put into motion series of corollary, one of which is "inadvertent self parody". The show is practically mocking itself now. What used to work so well, has turned to an hour long exercise in clueless cringe-inducing prison dramedy.

I strongly believe it's high time Netflix put their big boy pants on, and cancel this fiasco masquarading as a prison-themed drama before it gets any worse. And it will. Certain things are ineluctable.

Someone came here to express his love for season 6 of this show.
I don't get what this ranting is all about.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Condor

Started with a bang. Ended with a bang. In the end, there are forces greater than ideology. Like money. And love. And revenge.

Joubert though... angry

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Insatiable

I can't believe I loved that show. Both Bob's are crazy and coralee "Alyssa Milano" is such a delight to watch, such a pretty lady.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 18, 2018
Condor 10.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 18, 2018
HBO certainly knows how to bring it. Consistently dropping hits back to back. What I love most about their original programming is how niched they are. Their shows are certainly not for everyone. They have been synonymous with harmonious quality for as long as I can remember, that I've become hopelessly addicted to that famous HBO logo on a white-noise backdrop that herald all their original programming.

I'm stilled awed by the brilliance of Succession, and I can't wait for Sharp Objects to conclude so I can eat it up too. Thus, it's a joy that they have okayed a series of new dramas and miniseries ranging from a period-mystery-supernatural to a social commentary. Can't wait.

Expected shows to air between 2018/2019
- Watchmen (sci-fi fantasy)
- Lovecraft Country (period-mystery-supernatural)
- Demimonde (sci-fi fantasy)
- Euphoria (social commentary)
- The Nevers (unspecified genre)

Miniseries
- Gentleman Jack (History)
- Chernobyl (History)
- My Brilliant Friend (unspecified genre)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2018
SkydaDGreat:
Hello everyone,
Please I’m looking for a good series to watch this weekend.
I mean good one, like GOT, Narcos, TWD, Moneyheist, . Good ones In their league

One of these is not like the others.

GoT -esque
- Black Sails
- The Last Kingdom
- Vikings
- Britannia
- Knightfall
- Da Vinci's Demons

TWD - esque
- Fear the Walking Dead
- Into the Badlands
- 12 Monkeys
- Colony
- The Strain
- The Leftovers

Narcos - esque
- The Wire
- The Shield
- Graceland
- El Chapo
- Queen of the South
- Gomorrah
- Lilyhammer
- Breaking Bad
- Better Call Saul
- Sons of Anarchy
- Peaky Blinders
- Broadwalk Empire
- Banshee
- Ozark
- Snowfall

La Papel de Casa - esque
- [input good telenovelas here]

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2018
SkydaDGreat:
Hello everyone,
Please I’m looking for a good series to watch this weekend.
I mean good one, like GOT, Narcos, TWD, Moneyheist, . Good ones In their league
Try queen of the south , it's really cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: amehrada and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.