Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3510768 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
Treyknowles:
Empire season 5? Season 5 premiered last month and it has only 3 episodes for now.

Nigerian CD...gringringrin....just kill me...hahaha....some seasons have reached 10 sefgringrin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Blindspot is back
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Miggs(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
I just binged Better Call Saul season 4 and I find it amusing and saddening that the character the program is named after Saul Goodman(see pix below)but still called Jimmy Mcgill on the show, is the least most interesting character on the program

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
urahara:
Biko , how interesting is orange is the new black on a scale of 1 to 100

I want to start watching it
uhhh 80+. It has good comedy in it too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
SAMBHOSS:
The long awaited DC series....TITANS....

hope it isn't a flop....

has gotten renewed for season 2 before its premiere ....

It looks very promising from the 1st episode..let's keep our fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drollster(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
dubylhover:

I am still reserving judgement. How exactly do Raven's powers work in the series compared to the comics and is Starfire still supposed to be an alien?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
drollster:

I am still reserving judgement. How exactly do Raven's powers work in the series compared to the comics and is Starfire still supposed to be an alien?

Bruh,seriously I'm not really a comic fan,but I like watching series by DC cos its always a bit darker...so I don't really know much about their powers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by shurlar50(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
Miggs:
I just binged Better Call Saul season 4 and I find it amusing and saddening that the character the program is named after Saul Goodman(see pix below)but still called Jimmy Mcgill on the show, is the least most interesting character on the program
Least most
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by shurlar50(m): 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
urahara:
Biko , how interesting is orange is the new black on a scale of 1 to 100

I want to start watching it
Really interesting, 70+
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
dubylhover:

yeah, I agree
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
Treyknowles:
Empire season 5? Season 5 premiered last month and it has only 3 episodes for now.
Sorry.. Alaba boys doesn't follow the seasons, they break the seasons however they like and i hate that. I buy from CD shops, i didn't download it online. But i always check most of the series' Wikipedia page to know their current seasons.. I can't shout abeg.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Miggs(m): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
shurlar50:

Least most
"Oga Student",thanks for the correction
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drollster(m): 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
dubylhover:

Bruh,seriously I'm not really a comic fan,but I like watching series by DC cos its always a bit darker...so I don't really know much about their powers

Okay. Thanks. I actually know a lot about them from the comics. Will see how it goes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drollster(m): 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
AdorableJosh:

Sent, cheers.

Thanks. Appreciate.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 12:01am On Oct 14, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

https://www1.swatchseries.to
Pls link to download Madam secretary at moderate sizes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obawinner(m): 12:34am On Oct 14, 2018
ojadetayo:
I don't understand all this series again. They just want to showcase gay films every now and then. A new series DYNASTY just started. I initially thought the series going to make sense with the story line. Not until I discovered that the billionaires son is gay. Hating it already.
Hi, do you later got information on how to become certified in teaching IGCSE
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 2:34am On Oct 14, 2018
drollster:

Thanks. Appreciate.

You're welcome.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Miggs:

Definitely not the most interesting, but not the least either. Far from it. He's somewhere between Mike and Gus imo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Miggs:

"Oga Student",thanks for the correction

I don't think he's criticizing your grammar, since I can't really see anything wrong with it. I think he's flabbergasted that you fingered Jimmy (a character the show is based on) as the most boring main character in the tv show, esp since Jimmy is anything but boring. I could be wrong, though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
The Hunting of Hill House

Damn. This show is gradually exceeding my expectations. It's emotional unsettling, and dynamic... and very atmospheric. It's like watching an horror version of This Is Us. Absolutely recommend.

PS: It's a slow burn. If you have an attention span of a 2 year old, you'll most likely find it a borefest.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ArticleBeast: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Please House I need a series that is like Narcos or any drug and crime related series...Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ebiye55(m): 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Following. My current top pick

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Splitting my free time watching the following:

- The Haunting of Hill House
- The Romanoffs
- Mr. Inbetween.

All are pretty good so far.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Biko who is watching the latest action/horror series THE PURGE?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
Tushkito:
Biko who is watching the latest action/horror series THE PURGE?
mehn,saw the trailer.. It's dope and promising.. I'll download the first six episodes this night with my night sub.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Just saw the first season of Broadchurch. Very unimpressed. Expected more, like stacking the evidence against the killer and watch him break under pressure.

This one, the killer just confessed. Twas just a very annoying merry-go-round of suspects.

And what tha hell was Nige hiding? Still don't get his part.

Hopefully season two will be better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
krattoss:
mehn,saw the trailer.. It's dope and promising.. I'll download the first six episodes this night with my night sub.

That series is maddd, I've watched the six episodes ,am waiting for the next episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
Blindspot has finally gone to the dogs, it's a pity, loved the show. Might just give it up if this silly narrative doesn't change by mid season.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
AdorableJosh:
Blindspot has finally gone to the dogs, it's a pity, loved the show. Might just give it up if this silly narrative doesn't change by mid season.

The series tanked after season 1 and kept getting worse in subsequent seasons. I'll just try my extreme best to follow it up this season and if I don't see any improvement, I'll pull the plug on it, same way I'm going to discontinue watching The Walking Dead if I see no tangible improvement this coming season.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Miggs(m): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Definitely not the most interesting, but not the least either. Far from it. He's somewhere between Mike and Gus imo.
-Jimmy has been doing thesame thing since the first season.He isn't really developing as a character.He is just there.His scams are boring not impressive.
-Mike, Nacho even Hector Salamanca were the most interesting characters on the program(in season 2) until Gustavo joined them in the brilliant S3.
-The other characters I don't like are Kim and Chuck.What is their purpose on the program?Dramatic effect?Comedy?Romance?Family dynamics?
-I didn't really enjoy S4 unlike S3.That German lab construction subplot was so boring.I think the program should have one good season remaining.
-It's always nice to see the Salamanca twins(Just look at those shoes in the pic below)
-Am I the only one who would love to see a program based on Gustavo Fring origins?
I can only hope

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Miggs(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

I don't think he's criticizing your grammar, since I can't really see anything wrong with it. I think he's flabbergasted that you fingered Jimmy (a character the show is based on) as the most boring main character in the tv show, esp since Jimmy is anything but boring. I could be wrong, though.
I was not offended by his post.If you look at my post he quoted I never corrected the grammar.I just wanted to see if he would react emotionally to my post.I am quite sure you must be aware Nigerians are generally easy to tick off and i thoroughly enjoy ticking them off

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.