Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3567652 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (2831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
hyzicbond:

Watched the first episode it's looks promising, will download the rest later. Off to polling unit ..

Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
absky5:
you are too popos.....chop knuckle jare....gbayi
shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donhils: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
koice:

Downloaded the complete season this evening. Will watch 'em later.
Pls is anybody watching The Following? Is it interested oops I mean interesting?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
donhils:

Pls is anybody watching The Following? Is it interested oops I mean interesting?

The Following is predictable, pretentious and generally, in poor taste. It's a show with huge gaping plotholes, flat dialogues and lackadaisical brand of acting. It lack the dark ambience of the unknown that 'horror thriller' genre TV shows are known for. All in all, don't waste your mb on that crapola.

If you haven't seen "Hannibal", then give it a whirl. You'll love it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donhils: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
koice:

The Following is predictable, pretentious and generally, in poor taste. It's a show with huge gaping plotholes, flat dialogues and lackadaisical brand of acting. It lack the dark ambience of the unknown that 'horror thriller' genre TV shows are known for. All in all, don't waste your mb on that crapola.

If you haven't seen "Hannibal", then give it a whirl. You'll love it.
Thanks for saving my mb for me. So what about Helix, seen it, is it good?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRANDREWS: 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
koice:

Etisalat with a lil' tweak.
You fit teach me the tweak?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 29, 2015
donhils:

Thanks for saving my mb for me. So what about Helix, seen it, is it good?

Watched the first few episodes once upon a time, and lost interest. Never knew zombies can talk or even think. An absurd concept if you ask me, and for the fact that the whole plot was based on such ridiculous ideas made the show all the more ludicrous.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2015
vhickky:
now on breaking bad season 5, wth, would Walt wanna cook again, he is really greedy, I am disappointed, I didn't expect him to continue after killing Gustavo......I am Seriously pissed.... I would rate the show a 8, I am not Happy now I know Walt would be eventually caught...

That's exactly how it should be. The show ends when Walt stops cooking.

The way the season ended, who knows? I'm hoping his DEA inlaw will join him in the biz, that guy need to upgrade his financials.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:48am On Mar 29, 2015
Archer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2015
kannymoore:

i read the above quote and fell off my bed laughing till i mistakenly farted...! grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Person of Interest.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
The Mysteries of Laura.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ceejay80s(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
I am watching the errrrortic traveller and when I am through I will watch zanes eeerrrotic chronicles both are mojo series check my signature
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Forever.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SegunMike(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Suits- (up to date)
Person of Interest S1
Intelligence S1

I stopped Revenge, The 100 and Supernatral
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Arrow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pomporiking: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
SegunMike:
Suits- (up to date)
Person of Interest S1
Intelligence S1

I stopped Revenge, The 100 and Supernatral

Why stop the 100
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SegunMike(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
pomporiking:

Why stop the 100

Well, I started watching it the same time I started Suits. Kinda preferred Suits. I didn't stop The 100 because of any wrong notion, just that I don't like watching 2 shows at the same time from the first season. Just like I may stop POI for Intelligence.
*stopping is just for the main time, I may consider them later*
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pomporiking: 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
SegunMike:

Well, I started watching it the same time I started Suits. Kinda preferred Suits. I didn't stop The 100 because of any wrong notion, just that I don't like watching 2 shows at the same time from the first season. Just like I may stop POI for Intelligence.
*stopping is just for the main time, I may consider them later*

Intelligence has been cancelled though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Black Sails. Yes DrDre1, I'm finally catching up, I'm ready for the [almost] four hours of epic pirate-y goodness.

UPDATE (over 4 hours later): Bloody hell that was epic! Black Sails don kill me-o...And I thought Empire was epic, this one don pass another level.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SegunMike(m): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
pomporiking:

Intelligence has been cancelled though
Ooops! Would definitely stop it too then. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Really enjoying "Bloodline". Fantastic original series from the stables of Netflix.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 12:13am On Mar 30, 2015
12 monkeys, Fargo, supernatural, two and half men, big bang theory, the last man on earth, the walking dead, grimm, suits, etc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lloydpras: 12:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Chicago PD, Banshee,Person Of Interest,Blacklist,Criminal Minds, Boardwalk Empire,sons Of Anarchy ................
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lloydpras: 12:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Chicago PD, Banshee,Person Of Interest,Blacklist,Criminal Minds, Boardwalk Empire,sons Of Anarchy ................
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 7:25am On Mar 30, 2015
lloydpras:
Nice Combos!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lloydpras: 7:34am On Mar 30, 2015
philfearon:

Nice Combos!!

Thanks Bro... cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lloydpras: 7:45am On Mar 30, 2015
Abujabir24:
Just finished state of affairs. One hell of a movie.
Is kidnapped interesting?
How about the wire? Sons of anarchy? Power? I have them all. Just don't know which one to begin with. Your opinion please.

Pls start with Sons Of anarchy first before the wire or any other...u will never regret it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lloydpras: 7:49am On Mar 30, 2015
ceejay80s:
I am watching the errrrortic traveller and when I am through I will watch zanes eeerrrotic chronicles both are mojo series check my signature

Jor ooooh cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jesuspickin(m): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2015
Just finished twenty four and have watched merlin as well. They look tight. Can anyone recommend the next series I should go for. Anyone?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pomporiking: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2015
Jesuspickin:
Just finished twenty four and have watched merlin as well. They look tight. Can anyone recommend the next series I should go for. Anyone?

Chicago fire,hannibal,vikings,salem,ray donovan,top of the lake, the honourable woman,the americans and workaholics
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2015
pomporiking:

Chicago fire hannibal vikings salem ray donovan top of the lake the honourable woman the americans workaholics
dude...apply some punctuation sense na... I know you got it angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (2831) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.