Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503991 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hueyreckless0007:
grin grin
Which series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
Kaycee7:
Which series?

Love death & robots
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hueyreckless0007:

Love death & robots
Alright, it's definitely going on the watchlist now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KarlosPeters54: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
Kaycee7:

I'm using Watch Attack on titan Season 3 English Subbed to watch new Attack on Titans, like that a lot. Also, you might check similar sites for having a english sub, as voice over is bad, i can't even say how bad it is, but that's what we have. And usually it doesn't matter is it so-called professional, or fan-made -it's just bad anyways.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
KarlosPeters54:

I'm using Watch Attack on titan Season 3 English Subbed to watch new Attack on Titans, like that a lot. Also, you might check similar sites for having a english sub, as voice over is bad, i can't even say how bad it is, but that's what we have. And usually it doesn't matter is it so-called professional, or fan-made -it's just bad anyways.
Why the f**k are you mentioning me? Did I tell you I wanted to watch AoT?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
Cloak & Dagger.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ichel: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
Kaycee7:

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
cao:
Cloak & Dagger.

You're enjoying it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zicoraads: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Please where's the best site where I can download series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nova15:

You're enjoying it?
Yup. Hence why I still watch it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
cao:

Yup. Hence why I still watch it.

I tried it once, but I couldn't get past episode 5 of season one.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheKingIsHere: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nova15:

I tried it once, but I couldn't get past episode 5 of season one.

That cloak and dagger is another trash TV series.

Couldn't pass episode 4, my brain almost fried after watching it.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oyaskiii: 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

That cloak and dagger is another trash TV series.

Couldn't pass episode 4, my brain almost fried after watching it.
I just saw the pilot and i knew it would be a waste of time...wonder how it fraud its way to a second season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheKingIsHere: 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
Oyaskiii:
I just saw the pilot and i knew it would be a waste of time...wonder how it fraud its way to a second season.

Was surprised too when I saw that they did a season 2.

The series won't go far IMO before they finally end it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 11:47am On Apr 12, 2019
Warrior

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
Black Summer

A brand new zombie apocalypse set in the Z Nation universe.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
ok Guys Sunday is soon here so that means it's GOT time �����‍♂
1) Who is your favorite female character? Arya or Cerci or ygritte
2) Who is your favorite male character? The Hound
3) Which character you hate/hated the most? Joffrey
4) Which character death made you the saddest? Ned Stark
5) Who do you think will kill the Night King? Arya
6) Are there any character you hated at first but now like? Deanerys
7) Who will sit on the Iron Throne when it’s all said and done? Jon Snow or sansa
cool Do you think Tormund will hook up with Brienne? NO
9) Will Bronn ever get his castle? Yes
10) Which couple do you want to hook up that haven’t yet? Arya and Gendry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
chiboy1116:
ok Guys Sunday is soon here so that means it's GOT time �����‍♂
1) Who is your favorite female character? Arya or Cerci or ygritte
2) Who is your favorite male character? The Hound
3) Which character you hate/hated the most? Joffrey
4) Which character death made you the saddest? Ned Stark
5) Who do you think will kill the Night King? Arya
6) Are there any character you hated at first but now like? Deanerys
7) Who will sit on the Iron Throne when it’s all said and done? Jon Snow or sansa
cool Do you think Tormund will hook up with Brienne? NO
9) Will Bronn ever get his castle? Yes
10) Which couple do you want to hook up that haven’t yet? Arya and Gendry

1) Deanerys

2) jon snow

3) ramsey bolton

4) Ned stark

5) Bronn

6) jaime lannister

7) Possible

8 ) Yes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bidemz(m): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
I just came across a series called LEGION.

The title looks so catchy and sounds like something that's gonna be interesting. Please can anyone give me a GO-AHEAD?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
bidemz:
I just came across a series called LEGION.

The title looks so catchy and sounds like something that's gonna be interesting. Please can anyone give me a GO-AHEAD?

It's basically about a powerful mutant with multiple personalities. The story is told in a allegorically and a non-linear fashion in the sense that not everything you see can be interpreted/taken literally. Bottom line, it's a mind f**k.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chinedumo(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
CsRockefeller:

You are correct, Breaking Bad came way too early. Can't imagine the vibe it would have had if it came around this time with the social media frenzy going on.

It just came way too early.
Funny but true, no producer or film maker has tried to capitalize on its success to re create something much better right now. No one!

It's in a class of its own.
When I thought HTGAWM was d King of suspense, I didn't know someone had taken that crown long ago.

Someone has. Search for BETTER CALL SAUL.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mosho2good: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Black Summer
A brand new zombie apocalypse set in the Z Nation universe.
where did you download the series from
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
mosho2good:

where did you download the series from

Streamed it, but you can get it from HERE
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mosho2good: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Pavarottii(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Please give me series, like two options that I can watch that won't make me get up... That I can easily download from o2tvseries.com. my best I av seen to mention just a few... Breaking bad, suits, last ship, prison break, 24, revenge, power, etc.. I want to start another.... Thanks .. Will be expecting ur response.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bidemz(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

It's basically about a powerful mutant with multiple personalities. The story is told in a allegorically and a non-linear fashion in the sense that not everything you see can be interpreted/taken literally. Bottom line, it's a mind f**k.

Here comes boss Koice at the rescue again grin

I initially thought it is a simple plot just like THE GIFTED. Damn!.... I only do mind fvcks with movies and not series. Perhaps I will pass......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
bidemz:

Here comes boss Koice at the rescue again grin

I initially thought it is a simple plot just like THE GIFTED. Damn!.... I only do mind fvcks with movies and not series. Perhaps I will pass......

It's intriguing but you gonna have to really concentrate to get it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
Pavarottii:

Please give me series, like two options that I can watch that won't make me get up... That I can easily download from o2tvseries.com. my best I av seen to mention just a few... Breaking bad, suits, last ship, prison break, 24, revenge, power, etc.. I want to start another.... Thanks .. Will be expecting ur response.

Try Condor and Hanna
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bidemz(m): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

It's intriguing but you gonna have to really concentrate to get it.

A'ight.

Will check it out. Thanks bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Pavarottii(m): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Try Condor and Hanna
Thanks bro... But I want something that has gone into like 3 episodes... Sorry if am asking much.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
Pavarottii:

Thanks bro... But I want something that has gone into like 3 episodes... Sorry if am asking much.

Their respective seasons have been completed. Condor has 10 episodes, whilst Hanna has 8 episodes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.