Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3526843 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 25, 2019
laydoh:
so you've not watched POWER.
Pls do you know any series like sneaky pete?
And pls try out just a single episode of Deception.

Nah, I'm pretty sure I won't like it.

For Sneaky Pete-esque, try Hustle and Leverage. Used to love them back in the day, esp Hustle.

For more hardcore viewing, try

- Justified; same show creator and same vibe.
- Banshee; similar vibe too
- Better Call Saul
- Ozark
- Breaking Bad
- Fargo
- Season 2 of True Detective
- Weeds

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bloodsiamese(m): 10:30pm On May 25, 2019
Machini:

Seen Vice Principals?
Yeah season 1 was great, s2 was meh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 12:54am On May 26, 2019
Here is my unreserved apology to anyone who has watched Breaking Bad in the past that I told I didn't see anything good about it.

I am sorry. Deeply sorry.

I watched the first season some four years ago and dropped it cos i didn't find it exciting outrightly. People of God, after the somewhat disappointing GOT finale, I couldn't bring myself to pick up another new crappy show so I picked up Breaking Bad from season two and my, oh my, let me just apologize for my ignorance once again.

grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 12:58am On May 26, 2019
cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by emiron18(m): 1:18am On May 26, 2019
Hi everyone,this is MEGA lavz,an upcoming comedy platform and we need your help and support to rise....please visit this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKRJGYEMEos to watch our videos and please don't forget to like,share and subscribe...epp a brother,thanks people
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afeski(m): 1:57am On May 26, 2019
Thoughts on this?. I think its fucking accurate

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:29am On May 26, 2019
Dygeasy:
Here is my unreserved apology to anyone who has watched Breaking Bad in the past that I told I didn't see anything good about it.

I am sorry. Deeply sorry.

I watched the first season some four years ago and dropped it cos i didn't find it exciting outrightly. People of God, after the somewhat disappointing GOT finale, I couldn't bring myself to pick up another new crappy show so I picked up Breaking Bad from season two and my, oh my, let me just apologize for my ignorance once again.

grin grin

You're forgiven, now go and sin no more. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:32am On May 26, 2019
Afeski:
Thoughts on this?. I think its fucking accurate

Let's not lose our heads here, fella. GoT may have had a bad season finale, but it's still miles ahead of Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 7:30am On May 26, 2019
MobileGees:

This is not nollywood this why it is the one greatest series of all time

And u think everyone will still know what was west of Westoros in a GOT spin off

All these you pointed made no sense the ending couldn't have been better.

Hello Mr, my point of view doesn't have to make any sense to you okay. It may be wrong and it may be right, you don't have to try and tell me what I believe is right or wrong/reframe and bring torch light to my conclusion.

Let your views be your views okay. And I am not the only one here who thinks the finale is bullshit.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by crazycrypto710: 7:33am On May 26, 2019
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 7:45am On May 26, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:
I just noticed 100naira note was displayed in the intro of Money heist

It's a symbol of corruption

Ahahaha ������
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 8:06am On May 26, 2019
Hello all where can I download attack on titans, the one I downloaded form tfp doesn't have subtitle thanks,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pwetie: 9:57am On May 26, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:
I just noticed 100naira note was displayed in the intro of Money heist
Can you screenshot, I didn't observe.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 12:58pm On May 26, 2019
pwetie:
Can you screenshot, I didn't observe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pwetie: 2:45pm On May 26, 2019
[quote author=WHITELIGHTER post=78734172][/quote]
Wow! interesting. I'm impressed. You pay much attention to details. God knows the reason for this.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jjii: 3:38pm On May 26, 2019
Please guys where can I download breaking bad from season 1?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osic(m): 3:55pm On May 26, 2019
jjii:
Please guys where can I download breaking bad from season 1?

It's on o2tvseries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 26, 2019
CHERNOBYL EP02

Who else Googled those three men that Volunteered.... ? They gat balls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jjii: 8:01pm On May 26, 2019
osic:

It's on o2tvseries
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 8:55pm On May 26, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Let's not lose our heads here, fella. GoT may have had a bad season finale, but it's still miles ahead of Avatar: The Last Airbender.

That's not true at all, of what good is eating something sweet which eventually leaves a sour taste in your mouth?

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 4:34am On May 27, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Nah, I'm pretty sure I won't like it.

For Sneaky Pete-esque, try Hustle and Leverage. Used to love them back in the day, esp Hustle.

For more hardcore viewing, try

- Justified; same show creator and same vibe.
- Banshee; similar vibe too
- Better Call Saul
- Ozark
- Breaking Bad
- Fargo
- Season 2 of True Detective
- Weeds

Is justified worth watching? It's so hyped on reddit sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Abujabir24: 4:54am On May 27, 2019
I've never seen a quack ending from my commencement of watching TV series as I've seen GOT. OMG even lost's wasn't as bad as this.

How would you sentence someone to go back as Night's Watch commander when you were the one who first discovered he's the rightful heir to the iron throne?

So off all the way Queen cersei killed and maimed people, that was how she died so easily?

At least I enjoyed how the mountain died.

Bran of all people became the King?

Jon snow after his suffering, leadership and commitment to ensure they defeated the white walkers was rewarded so badly.

I'm deleting this damn series from 1-8 �����

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:53am On May 27, 2019
Olamyyde:

The hype is justified (pun intended). Timothy Olyphant and Walton Goggins were great in it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:58am On May 27, 2019
trueking:

That's not true at all, of what good is eating something sweet which eventually leaves a sour taste in your mouth?

Well, I consider it a better show, and pretty much everyone else. It's ranks 94% on IMDB and Avatar ranks 91%. Remember, IMBD polls are decided by fans.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:06am On May 27, 2019
Speaking of Polls, the new miniseries, Chernobyl has overtaken every other show on the list of "top IMDB TV shows all time", and is currently sitting at the top on a friggin 96%! Planet Earth 2 is second on 95%. Band of Brothers, Breaking Bad, and Game of Thrones then completed the top 5 on 94% each respectively.

I cannot wait to start bingeing Chernobyl. Thankfully, it's only 5 parts, so will pretty soon be over.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 6:27am On May 27, 2019
Olamyyde:
Justified is of my favorite series. You should check out Deadwood too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Benjacky48: 9:15am On May 27, 2019
Where can I download PLANET EARTH 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:37am On May 27, 2019
Benjacky48:
Where can I download PLANET EARTH 2

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lycann(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2019
Sergeant Major Major Major grin #Catch22

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brosiye99(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2019
Please where can I download The Pacific and Band of brothers? I got one site but each episode of each is close to 700mb. I need one with less mb and still clear.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:08am On May 27, 2019
After binge watching all the episodes of breaking bad two months ago. I feel like watching it again. Am I normal like this

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ellatohsure(f): 11:18am On May 27, 2019
Anyone watching the code?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Benalfa(m), Gidah, TheStrongest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.