Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521822 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2019
I think I am the only one that hates that Donna character in Suits . how someone went from secretary to coo is what I will never understand. And the way she walks uhhhhhhj undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ograke(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Dark is a fantastic show, but let's not get carried away. It's 29 on my list btw.
That's your opinion though.

But so far, Dark is better than many shows on that your list and at least as good as most of them. Mind you, I have seen almost every show in that list.

The show is just underrated in my opinion. Maybe it's because it's German.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ograke(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
nwaobitex:
People say dark is better than stranger things bla bla. What d hell.
What a boring show.

If you wanna have a nice nap just go and start watching dark.

I get the complicated timeline, the plot is interesting but the acting could be a little bit more enthusiastic.

And not because it's German...I watched money heist and I didn't blink an eye

Dark is better than Stranger Things.

And Money Heist is not anything special, it's just a decent show. It's overrated to me.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ograke:

That's your opinion though.

But so far, Dark is better than many shows on that your list and at least as good as most of them. Mind you, I have seen almost every show in that list.

The show is just underrated in my opinion. Maybe it's because it's German.

Your opinion though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Threebear(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
I'm starting to see this Nelson in another light . kiss cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ArticleBeast: 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Succession, Goliath, Damages, House of Cards, House of Lies, Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men, StartUp, Silicon Valley, and Gomorrah.
One bottle of orijin for this. Gomorrah is mad like yabaleft mad

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
I don give up on June abeg. She keeps making irrational decisions and others dey suffer the consequences embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
ArticleBeast:

One bottle of orijin for this. Gomorrah is mad like yabaleft mad

The season 2 is out but haven't seen it yet
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
Moneyboyz:

Gomorrah has 4 seasons. Season 4 finished airing recently.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ArticleBeast: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Moneyboyz:

Season 2 abi 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
DannyKoice:

Gomorrah has 4 seasons. Season 4 finished airing recently.
I thought it's season 2 just got out.. I stopped at season 1 waiting for second season. I guess it's the site that's not up to date.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Season 2 abi 4

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
Moneyboyz:

I thought it's season 2 just got out.. I stopped at season 1 waiting for second season. I guess it's the site that's not up to date.

Nah, it's season 4 that was long in coming - It skipped a year (2018). Season 2 aired 3 years ago.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by superfelix: 1:18am On Jul 07, 2019
please,

sites to download tv series(high quality)

i know of tfpdl already
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nwaobitex: 2:33am On Jul 07, 2019
Ograke:

Dark is better than Stranger Things.

And Money Heist is not anything special, it's just a decent show. It's overrated to me.
my sleeping pills weren't working and my doctor told me to watch dark

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:37am On Jul 07, 2019
On a scale of 1 - 10, how scary is Stranger Things? Would classify it as horror?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 07, 2019
Kaycee7:
On a scale of 1 - 10, how scary is Stranger Things? Would classify it as horror?

Going by general consensus, it's great. Not my thing though.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2019
Kaycee7:
I watched only season 1. And yes it's a horror. Very good movie. I couldn't continue because the main characters are children

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2019
superfelix:
please,

sites to download tv series(high quality)

i know of tfpdl already
Pahe dot in
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by barackodam: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2019
Chibudollar:
I think I am the only one that hates that Donna character in Suits . how someone went from secretary to coo is what I will never understand. And the way she walks uhhhhhhj undecided

Actually, all the ladies in the show catwalk. I mean, major ladies. I don't think it's the actresses walking habits, I think it's a show requirement
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by barackodam: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2019
nwaobitex:
People say dark is better than stranger things bla bla. What d hell.
What a boring show.

If you wanna have a nice nap just go and start watching dark.

I get the complicated timeline, the plot is interesting but the acting could be a little bit more enthusiastic.

And not because it's German...I watched money heist and I didn't blink an eye

We all have our onus, you shouldn't belittle dark because it doesn't tickle you. I never watched GoT, but doesn't mean it's not a great show, it's just me that don't dig it.

You don't feel dark, but you can't take away it's quality from it. It's your opinion, and it's that of a minority, doesn't matter nor count.

Has 120k votes and still gets 8.7/10 on imdb

Has 100% critic rating on rotten tomatoes
98% audience rating on rotten tomatoes.

But no, it's sleeping pills undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by barackodam: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2019
This dark sef, that Martha of a girl is very stupid. Imagine shouting at and calling her mum name, because she didn't tell her her dad is cheating on her.

I mean, like seriously?

Your mum should tell you your dad is cheating on her?

Na wa o

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2019
Kaycee7:

It's more like comedy to me

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by superfelix: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2019
introvertme:

Pahe dot in

Thanks..

But i don't get how to download!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by barackodam: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
Agents of Shield e08

A must watch if you haven't, something more like Bollywood's "intermission"

Deke: Great, so we're in a truck we can't stop, with a bomb we can't find and a girl that can't quake, and I have up 10% of my company for the experience.

I laughed out here, man's visibly shaken. You should watch it

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ademeedee: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Power fans who has watched the trailer and who is excited!!!!! I know I am grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kaycee7:
5....more of coming of age sci fi.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
Just read that The Act tv show is based on the true life story of Dee Dee and her daughter Gypsy. I actually saw the crime documentary last year.
But don't think it will interest me since i already seen the true life story

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
Pls Where can i download " When thet see us movie"

(1) (2) (3) ... (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.