Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527023 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
jammer777:

Not seen BB, so can't comment on Walter. If i hv to choose btw Micheal and Sergio, i'll go for Micheal. We've not seen the end of Sergio really. The roles of Micheal and Bauer in PB and 24 respectively initiated most people into watching series (not like "Another Life" ). PB has got more twist and suspense than MH.

Okay now lemme understand this, from what i’ve read it’s bout a guy who practically/knowingly got himself locked up to release his bro locked up for a crime he didn’t commit, with his series of intelligence and percipience bout how to get in and get out from a bunch of prison guards and marshals... is that right?
then a man of years of learning and great sagacity (The professor) coming up against bunch of high skilled professionals in state/federal securities in a heist that the country hasn’t witnessed...
Hmm i could have loved to watch this Prison Break to see what others are seeing that i’m not
Well...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
TSRC:

The professor is smart due to years of experience and learning and needs help with planning, while scofield is a naturally born genius who creates his own ideas.

Scofield would eat both of them for breakfast.

No sir lol cheesy
the argument is not bout who’s gifted but who did his mission with absolute sublimity and extraordinary counterintelligence of his plans
i don’t know more bout Micheal but you gats to put the hard ordeals that the professor faced in judging them
Scofield eating Walter White for breakfast isn’t so easy like that facing no nonsense con-men with his aged smartness and improvising good plans to keep him and people he cares bout alive
This argument is more than just a simple breakfast lol cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Michael is the smartest, no question. Not even a contest, lolz.

Lol yes sir many people think is a true contest cheesy
Okay let’s do this sir, gimme a major time of brilliance by Micheal in an episode or a scene and i’ll give you mine bout The Professor and Walter White, then we’ll judge smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
tiptoe1:

God bless you for just comparing their characters and not the film, cause it's blasphemy to compare breaking bad with any of these films.

But if I will pick the smartest, I'll pick The professor cause he planned for the impossible outcomes. It's like someone hoping for the best but still prepared for the worse.

Aahh i won’t make such mistake comparing Breaking Bad with the other two naw! Lol grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
FergieRaww:

Lol yes sir many people think is a true contest cheesy
Okay let’s do this sir, gimme a major time of brilliance by Micheal in an episode or a scene and i’ll give you mine bout The Professor and Walter White, then we’ll judge smiley

Season 1 - Michael successfully broke himself and brother and handful of accomplices out of a maximum federal security prison (the most fiercely guarded penitentiaries in USA), hid the prison blueprint in plain sight (tattooed it on his body).

Season 2 - Successfully evaded capture and several close calls through sheer show of foresight and intelligence.

Season 3 - Literally dug himself out of Sona, an infamous, deadly Panamanian prison run by inmates.

Season 4

- Successfully broke into a highly secure facility to obtain a sort of black book.

- Successfully broke into a maximum prison to rescue his incarcerated wife.

He's an epitome of the epithet "if there is a will, there is a way."

11 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WarriAproko: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Andersonjr:
Lol I'm not going to give in on this hyping sh!t. Money heist everywhere that's how i started watching Titans because of the hype and now I'm regretting. Sorry no hard feelings
u won't regret seeing it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
jammer777:

God bless u, that's maturity there. The storyline isn't new, nothing outta this world about MH, lots of plot holes. What i ennjoyed most is the blend of Spanish language and the action.
Seems like you've already started watching before you realized
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
tiptoe1:

God bless you for just comparing their characters and not the film, cause it's blasphemy to compare breaking bad with any of these films.

But if I will pick the smartest, I'll pick The professor cause he planned for the impossible outcomes. It's like someone hoping for the best but still prepared for the worse.

Then you not smart..... WW any day..... Don't get me down on why
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Chibudollar:
well let me just say if you watched and enjoyed Prison Break then you would love Money Heist
Trust me i've heard that alot of times. Lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
WarriAproko:
u won't regret seeing it
Like i always say. trust me this ain't my first rodeo lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
FergieRaww:

Or maybe he doesn’t like Prison Break too... this might make him feel very sure now that the show is boring and isn’t for him
Me personally don’t like Prison Break one bit cheesy asin i detest the show but see me loving Money Heist like kilodè grin

Guys on reddit are arguing bout who’s the smartest between Micheal Scofield (Prison Break), Sergio Marquina (The Professor) and Walter White (Breaking Bad) what do you all think

For me it’s The Professor tho’ i’ve not seen Prison Break yet
three of them are tight, very very tight. Infact I will settle for a draw. But for me the smartest is Sherlock. Jeez! That man is a god.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
FergieRaww:

Or maybe he doesn’t like Prison Break too... this might make him feel very sure now that the show is boring and isn’t for him
Me personally don’t like Prison Break one bit cheesy asin i detest the show but see me loving Money Heist like kilodè grin

Guys on reddit are arguing bout who’s the smartest between Micheal Scofield (Prison Break), Sergio Marquina (The Professor) and Walter White (Breaking Bad) what do you all think

For me it’s The Professor tho’ i’ve not seen Prison Break yet
ooh! C'mon prison break is the best among the best series i've seen so i love the show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
I'm watching the last episode of Big Little Lies Season 2, watched it half way and stopped, I don't want it to end. I want to be managing it small small. cry

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
On this comparison between Michael Scofield, The Professor and Walter White,

I will pick Michael Scofield any day.

Money Heist, I love it but the plot holes are just too much and in real life you cannot plan for everything cos life will happen

That why I love Prison Break, though several plans for any eventualities, sometimes you just have to wing it and hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Achilles100:
I'm watching the last episode of Big Little Lies Season 2, watched it half way and stopped, I don't want it to end. I want to be managing it small small. cry
Lol grin that's because you're too emotionaly attached to the series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ograke(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
henrydadon:

Bro most people here on nairaland mostly like chernobyl and found it very good,only a selected few who did not like it.

Doom patrol was only hyped by you alone...it was trash. I don't know why it was renewed for a second season. Lol. I guess doom patrol was renewed for mainly DC fans only ..lmao..which I know you are.

Go on Twitter and see the review for money heist.. It been mostly positive reviews so far. Most people find it entertaining, it's one of those shows you binge watch and be tense from the beginning till the very end.

Only you found chernobyl boring.. Now you calling money heist equally boring ? Seriously? It been a long time since anything historically accurate like chernobyl has been produced...

And oh by the way you also thrash talk "when the see us.."

LOL.

I don't mean to meddle into whatever it is going on between you and the other guy but I just want to chip this in.

I believe the major grouse of many people (including me) with Money Heist is that outside its entertainment value, the show falls flat.

To me, what makes an excellent show goes beyond entertainment. Plot depth and cohesion, brilliant characterisation, great cinematography and many more are just as or even more important.

I have seen all the three seaaons of Money Heist and while it is a great fun flick, it is riddled with a barrage of plot holes, needless character arcs/sub-plots and a host of others.

It is not as terrible as some people will make it look here, but definitely not as awesome as others are hyping it to be. It's a 6/10 show for me. It's just a fine show; not awful, but not outstanding either.

But of course, this is my personal opinion so...

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jammer777: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ograke:

I don't mean to meddle into whatever it is going on between you and the other guy but I just want to chip this in.

I believe the major grouse of many people (including me) with Money Heist is that outside its entertainment value, the show falls flat.

To me, what makes an excellent show goes beyond entertainment. Plot depth and cohesion, brilliant characterisation, great cinematography and many more are just as or even more important.

I have seen all the three seaaons of Money Heist and while it is a great fun flick, it is riddled with a barrage of plot holes, needless character arcs/sub-plots and a host of others.

It is not as terrible as some people will make it look here, but definitely not as awesome as others are hyping it to be. It's a 6/10 show for me. It's just a fine show; not awful, but not outstanding either.

But of course, this is my personal opinion so...

Humble submission, nice one. Its just sheer entertainment with great fun flick. Your 6/10 rating is highly justifiable when put into perspective.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Andersonjr:
Lol grin that's because you're too emotionaly attached to the series

I wee continue it tomorrow.

I have finished today's dosage of Big Little Lies.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jammer777: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Andersonjr:
Seems like you've already started watching before you realized

Na so, right from episode 1 or 2 of season 1, though i didn't let the plot holes and public opinion deterred me from savouring the sheer entertainment.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
Achilles100:

I wee continue it tomorrow.

I have finished today's dosage of Big Little Lies.
sounds like it's already been prescribed to you or something or a commitment?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
jammer777:

Na so, right from episode 1 or 2 of season 1, though i didn't let the plot holes and public opinion deterred me from savouring the sheer entertainment.
Okay good. Lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
tiptoe1:

You're mentally unstable. Dimwit

LOL, sorry no vex
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
What did Scofield did apart from breaking out of prisons!!!
That's all about him.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Machini:

Vice Principals
Veep
The Office (US)
Silicon Valley
Superstore
The Mick
The Good Place
Thanks boss. I really appreciate. I will start with the vice principals
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Andersonjr:
sounds like it's already been prescribed to you or something or a commitment?

grin grin

I just love it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
laydoh:
What did Scofield did apart from breaking out of prisons!!!
That's all about him.

Have you forgotten them breaking in to steal scylla?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Season 1 - Michael successfully broke himself and brother and handful of accomplices out of a maximum federal security prison (the most fiercely guarded penitentiaries in USA), hid the prison blueprint in plain sight (tattooed it on his body).

Season 2 - Successfully evaded capture and several close calls through sheer show of foresight and intelligence.

Season 3 - Literally dug himself out of Sona, an infamous, deadly Panamanian prison run by inmates.

Season 4

- Successfully broke into a highly secure facility to obtain a sort of black book.

- Successfully broke into a maximum prison to rescue his incarcerated wife.

He's an epitome of the epithet "if there is a will, there is a way."

gbam. The professor is intelligent but Scofield is on another level.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2019
I don't know why anybody should compare scoffield and professor

Scoffield is on another level.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Whew! It's been a while.
What did I miss?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
When is the season 4 of money heist coming out please

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.