Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3518624 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
henrydadon:

Dude you are obsessed with your data usage.. You even created a thread to show people your data usage.. Lmao.. To what end? You obviously abuse it and just want to show people how far you can go with your abuse of data.

Here are your screenshot. Lmao.. Abuse it oo rich man

I can see that you've never experienced the sweet euphoria that comes with having access to unlimited data. Your envy is too much, bruh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
nani667:

Lol... You haff now gone into my profile and started browsing my entire Nairaland history.... Baba take it easy o... Make you no commit suicide ontop data matter... It is not that serious

Yeah we get it buddy you are rich and want to show off. We have seen you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I can see that you've never experienced the sweet euphoria that comes with having access to unlimited data. Your envy is too much, bruh.

Envy him for his excessive, unnecessary data usage ? nah far from it..

I rest my case in this matter.

11 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
Crisis...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
henrydadon:

Yeah we get it buddy you are rich and want to show off. We have seen you.

And how do you know that he's rich? How do you arrive at that conclusion? You said you're not envious, and yet you made such a blatant envious remark. Having access to unlimited data doesn't necessarily make a person rich.

Bro, stop trippin. Get off that petty road.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
I also download in extremely high quality when I can, you'll enjoy the shows much better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
End Of The F**kinq World cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bigdreams2019: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
*Get between 21 - 29 GB Browsing Data Legally without using any cheat or Back door*

What can you do with 29gb of data?

�download videos
�watch Netflix
�visit any website you want
�Start your own live video streaming
�anything else?..

Now you can easily get 21 - 29gb of data for just 4k only

You don't need cheats or going through the backdoor. You get it legally from the network service provider

This is what I use every day in my business..

And it's your turn to get access to this and start flexing online

Do you want it?

Talk to me privately with 1K in your hand call or chat07031273039

In addition ill give you an idea that you can use that data for and make at least 20k profit weekly....using your whatsap

There is a software that can help.you fill up any whatsap group you want..

With prospects
With customers

Based of your type of business
And based on keywords..

�Guaranteed�

Don't miss it!..only available to the first 20people...don't want it to spread too much....10slots already taken...

ACT NOW‼‼‼‼‼‼
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
Swift and Spectranet data plans have free periods. Swift is 11 pm to 8am while Spectranet is 1am to 7am.

Swift gets up to 6mb/s. I can literally download 2gb in less than 10 minutes on swift.

Also, Nani could be working in an isp. No data caps for him.

Wet in pesin no go see for naija. Now we have bandwidth envy. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
urahara:

I swear to God , I'm hooked , this breaking bad is just too good !!!!!

I'm through with season 2 now.
just through with season 2! Dude you ain't seen nothing yet. That show is fire
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Bro, leave that thing. People that shout vanity upon vanity are poor people. If you have the means to afford an exotic car, you should be able to afford a decent meal. tongue

Lol. Do you know why it is so easy to get a second hand range rover in Lagos?

A lot of guys buy it and go broke. It's a yahoo boy or hammering guy car until they hammer no more.

Nicholas Cage and Wesley Snipes know what I am talking about

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
ornicus:
Swift and Spectranet data plans have free periods. Swift is 11 pm to 8am while Spectranet is 1am to 7pm.

Swift gets up to 6mb/s. I can literally download 2gb in less than 10 minutes on swift.

Also, Nani could be working in an isp. No data caps for him.

Wet in pesin no go see for naija. Now we have bandwidth envy. cheesy

Swift was the shit in 2013 but by 2015, it was dead. Moved to spectranet. Specteanet is now dead.

Maybe I'll go back to switch.

Tizeti anyone?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
seankafor:
lol.. e dey happen shaa

Thing is..if person get money reach lambo levels, even if he broke reach to soak garri..na temporary something.

Person dey go broke naa...na normal something.

Mompha is not agreeing with you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Swift was the shit in 2013 but by 2015, it was dead. Moved to spectranet. Specteanet is now dead.

Maybe I'll go back to switch.

Tizeti anyone?

In my direct own experience tizeti is shit. Someone in the house was abusing the internet use, so my swift subscription was exhausted in less than two weeks. So I decided to try tizeti , which is unlimited at 9500 per month. You pay 45k upfront for them to install their antenna and modem.

The first issue, which may or may not matter to you, is that you are completely locked out of the router they provide. You have to give them the name and password you want. You cannot administer the router.

That was a major bummer for me, as I like to go into my router, change passwords or change name of WiFi or lock out users. As an aside, it’s fun creating MIS he IOU’s WiFi names in an office environment. Create WiFi on your phone and call it brazzers. HUAWEIs modem can be administered via a mobile app. You can go in and block users on your network straight.

The maximum speed I got from them if I recall was 1mb/s. And the connection kept timing out. I use j downloader, and the downloads kept stopping outright, something I have not experienced even on Glo’s worse days. I had to get inventive. The only way I could download was using IDm.

I have a friend who also uses tizeti. He is based in gbagada. Max speed I get there is like 300kb/s.

If you are a true heavy user, imho, you will hate tizeti. Maybe they have improved, but I doubt it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
Please someone, anyone, plssssss I need an easy link to download LOCKED UP (vis a vis) I have searched around the internet for it but still can't find it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Lol. Do you know why it is so easy to get a second hand range rover in Lagos?

A lot of guys buy it and go broke. It's a yahoo boy or hammering guy car until they hammer no more.

Nicholas Cage and Wesley Snipes know what I am talking about
u re really ignorant if u think the clothes some rich humble men wear are peanuts cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Piracy may hurt the movie industry, but the streaming industry is a different kind of animal - it's a multi-layered self-sustaining beast.

Furthermore, Netflix has millions of paid subscribers to worry too much. With over 151 million paid subscribers, they will recoup the $90m investment in a couple of days. Typically, Streaming platforms/services/providers gain a lot more than they lose to piracy.

Netflix is in debt just so you know. So whatever recouping you're speaking of is all diverted towards clearing the debts.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
in everything you are doing, you need to be wise and technical about it especially when it comes to tech usage, there was a time i used to be satisfied with 480P, then i tried 720P i was indifferent. after a while i tried 4k straight.... i hated myself for watching on 480p. even though there is no difference between 1080 and 4k there is big difference between 480p and 1080p ... and you have to enjoy your money to the fullest.

1. i personally believe it's useless watching 1080p videos on LAPTOP/PHONES capable of 720P or watching 4k videos on gadgets capable of 1080. it just doesn't make sense at all. except you are using maybe 65' TV you wont even be able to tell the difference between 1080p and 4k no matter the size of the file

2. with the advent of latest Application online now size doesn't even matter again, we have a lot of good site that RIPS well, so i always go for RIPS, if the RIPS is not available i don't download. i rather stream ( Netflix utilize your data well compare to amazon and HBO )

and sometimes i go against all rules and say fvck it, then download 4k ( on 4k laptop ) and watch but deep down i know it's unnecessary

below is toy story rip on 1080 with smaller size .. and i can tell it's as good as the original, the only thing that suffers is the sound and i don't even have speaker powerful enough to bring out the juice

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
introvertme:

Netflix is in debt just so you know. So whatever recouping you're speaking of is all diverted towards clearing the debts.

Dude, every big companies have debts, it's a normal practise. It's not a cause for concern. Chill.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
seankafor:
u re really ignorant if u think the clothes some rich humble men wear are peanuts cheesy

Lol....maybe you are talking about new money Nigerians.

I can name 2 old money billionaires who wear 300 dollar suits.

It's new millionaires that wear 1000 dollar suits

At a certain point, you dont need to prove that you are rich.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
Real housewives of Atlanta season 12
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

The joy cannot be explained. Used unlimited WiFi for two weeks, I ran out of space on my hard drive,my guy's brand new memory card got full and he started transferring to my PC sad . Only problem with unlimited data is where I'll store my files. I couldn't go above 480p because of space. cry

If data wasn't like gold, there wouldn't have been any excitement for me and I wouldn't need to store files, I would just stream and come back any day. cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
ornicus:

In my direct own experience tizeti is shit. Someone in the house was abusing the internet use, so my swift subscription was exhausted in less than two weeks. So I decided to try tizeti , which is unlimited at 9500 per month. You pay 45k upfront for them to install their antenna and modem.

The first issue, which may or may not matter to you, is that you are completely locked out of the router they provide. You have to give them the name and password you want. You cannot administer the router.

That was a major bummer for me, as I like to go into my router, change passwords or change name of WiFi or lock out users. As an aside, it’s fun creating MIS he IOU’s WiFi names in an office environment. Create WiFi on your phone and call it brazzers. HUAWEIs modem can be administered via a mobile app. You can go in and block users on your network straight.

The maximum speed I got from them if I recall was 1mb/s. And the connection kept timing out. I use j downloader, and the downloads kept stopping outright, something I have not experienced even on Glo’s worse days. I had to get inventive. The only way I could download was using IDm.

I have a friend who also uses tizeti. He is based in gbagada. Max speed I get there is like 300kb/s.

If you are a true heavy user, imho, you will hate tizeti. Maybe they have improved, but I doubt it.

Kai. Tizeti as a company is mad. Their father. So they want to rope innocent Nigerians into shitty download speeds by advertising cheap unlimited data.

Back to my spectranet. Still wondering about Smile.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by darealsola(m): 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
But the thing no sweet sha... 4gb for 60min..on top phone again...na show off d guy wan show joor but that's his business not ours..
BTW godfathers of harlem is kinda boring to me.. Too much cliché shii.. We don too see many drugs series.. Later d movie nogo sweet wella
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
noob03saibot:

Jesus

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
noob03saibot:

Chaiiii grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
JeromeBlack:

lol reminds me of my professors in school..

Nevertheless, their are some oldies that has swag join..
Ita a matter of choice I think

Mehn those dudes drive vintage old cars grin

Their clothes most times are just average okrika and what have u...I agree with u honestly wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I'm pretty sure if roles are reversed, and you're the one with access to unlimited data, you won't be talking this way. I hate hypocrisy.
I have access to excess unlimited data but come on why will I watch 4k movies on mobile when I won't even enjoy it most of these movies even cracks on laptop
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Get a vanity fair. I read one once a long time ago. For Every person who is interviewed and photoed, there is a note at the back of the mag saying the price of what the person wore and where you can buy it. Swarzenegger was there in a tshirt and jeans. Looking very simple and cool, but the tshirt was 300 dollars.

People keep forgetting bill gates was already rich. Upper middle class. Prep school white boy. He has been dressing in understated luxury all his life.

Being expensive does not mean being loud.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
nani667:
Crisis...
it will end in tears surely...i am finally free from the shackles of CW trash (Finally dumped arrow last month)...i peeped an episode of supergirl...the VFX looked like a kindergarten project....

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
Singapore1:
in everything you are doing, you need to be wise and technical about it especially when it comes to tech usage, there was a time i used to be satisfied with 480P, then i tried 720P i was indifferent. after a while i tried 4k straight.... i hated myself for watching on 480p. even though there is no difference between 1080 and 4k there is big difference between 480p and 1080p ... and you have to enjoy your money to the fullest.

1. i personally believe it's useless watching 1080p videos on LAPTOP/PHONES capable of 720P or watching 4k videos on gadgets capable of 1080. it just doesn't make sense at all. except you are using maybe 65' TV you wont even be able to tell the difference between 1080p and 4k no matter the size of the file

2. with the advent of latest Application online now size doesn't even matter again, we have a lot of good site that RIPS well, so i always go for RIPS, if the RIPS is not available i don't download. i rather stream ( Netflix utilize your data well compare to amazon and HBO )

and sometimes i go against all rules and say fvck it, then download 4k ( on 4k laptop ) and watch but deep down i know it's unnecessary

below is toy story rip on 1080 with smaller size .. and i can tell it's as good as the original, the only thing that suffers is the sound and i don't even have speaker powerful enough to bring out the juice
BTW the site in your screenshot have one of the best encodes i have ever seen on the internet... I wait religiously for thier encode for any series or movie i really like or anticipating...i mean this they go as far 4k (2160p) with a separate Dolby atmos 7.1 sound surround file for sound bar or sound system that support 7.1 Channel for that cinematic feel...mehn i doff my hat for them!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.