Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516834 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by victorigwe: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:14am On Nov 29, 2019
Weird Episode...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 3:53am On Nov 29, 2019
grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 7:05am On Nov 29, 2019
nani667:
Weird Episode...

Really weird. The entire gay ish wasnt necessary. I didnt see that coming at all. There was no point but to shove homosexuality down our throats.

Anyway still awaiting he big reveal about what is going on.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2019
LTRAVIS:
I don't understand this treadstone series...how come petra who was Bentleys lover became so old in the present and Bentley Is still looking young....they looked like agemates when she was training him
That's actually not Bentley! They don't even look alike. Petra has a different story arc, that's why she's still being shown.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vitmax(m): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2019
Please where can i download seis manos
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2019
henrydadon:

Aw.. What a terrible site.. Do you actually download from here? It's one Recapta after another.
The site is actually gold if you can navigate all thier shenanigans. They have a large archive of oldies and also new with premium quality, best of all they host thier files on Uptobox, google drive and Mega (Very stable host).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2019
Is it possible for Hollywood to act a series devoid of homosexuality? Homo scenes in series are getting on my nerves!

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by HolyHero: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Who told you that Nigerians sold their tribesmen for crates of gin? White men abi?

Not all tribes engaged in slavery...

Anyhow, I digress.

Look at all the countries that were dominated by the English. Those who kept their languages developed.

From China to India to Hong Kong.
Australia, Canada and the United States still speak English.. are they not developed?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:49am On Nov 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Is it possible for Hollywood to act a series devoid of homosexuality? Homo scenes in series are getting on my nerves!

hmmm....better watch it o, our resident fagg0t MacDaddy01 or whatever he calls himself will come for your head.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2019
armadeo:

Really weird. The entire gay ish wasnt necessary. I didnt see that coming at all. There was no point but to shove homosexuality down our throats.

Anyway still awaiting he big reveal about what is going on.
speak for yourself. am pretty sure MacDaddy01 wanked himself silly on this episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MacDaddy01: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2019
HolyHero:
Australia, Canada and the United States still speak English.. are they not developed?

And who are the primary residents of those countries? The British themselves. They exported themselves there and killed the native populations.

That is a different case from Nigeria where blacks are the primary residents and were colonised

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MacDaddy01: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

hmmm....better watch it o, our resident fagg0t MacDaddy01 or whatever he calls himself will come for your head.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2019
breaking bad is good, great even perfect but its not addictive. i thought it will be. still in season 3 though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 29, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2019

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Biggerbros234: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hey guys .
Am a newbie
please recommend a good movie series for me. Probably about teens
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Biggerbros234:
Hey guys .
Am a newbie
please recommend a good movie series for me. Probably about teens
Elite
Sex Education
Chilling adventures of Sabrina.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

These must have happened after I quit watching Vikings.

If that were the case, then the story has evolved into a historical fantasy. The writers probably expanded the genre in other to prolong the storylines.

Vikings is an historical Fantasy. Some characters were fictions meant to serve the Series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
urahara:

Vikings wasn't strictly history.

Ragnar lothbrok was nothing more than a mythical person

Nope. Ragnar isn't really a mythical person. He actually existed, just that some of his mythos were Legends.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
abduleez1:

Vikings is an historical Fantasy. Some characters were fictions meant to serve the Series.

Originally it wasn't. I don't know about now - I stopped following it after they killed off Ragnar.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Originally it wasn't. I don't know about now - I stopped following it after they killed off Ragnar.

Not really cos I learnt Bjorn Ironside isn't Lagertha's son but of Queen Aslaug. And Rollo wasn't brother to Ragnar.

Oh I see. It's still good and top notch as before. You might not even miss Ragnar much asides his calculating SOB Brain. That part seems replaced by his son Ivar. I'm prepping for season 5 next weekend for the Xmas holidays.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Carmen Sandiego Season 2

7.8 / 10

Decent second season, enjoyed it a bit more than the first... The way it ended there will definitely be a third season ✔️
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Russo35(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
Please who is following treadstone?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Felicity1070(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

I swear it fucking annoying

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xgh0317: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Watch free movies first, watch them here https://freemovie7.com

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
I don find Viz a Viz or locked up taya... dem no want make we download am?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 12:04am On Nov 30, 2019
shugacoated:
I don find Viz a Viz or locked up taya... dem no want make we download am?

I can give you a site.... But each episode is about 500mb
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:49am On Nov 30, 2019
New Release ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:16am On Nov 30, 2019
Decided to start this ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NiggasInParis: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
God Father Of Harlem is dope

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Local series born in nigeria. With your support our videos will look better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_BxnN2Iews

(1) (2) (3) ... (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: IOXOI and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.