Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521586 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
reprisal

if you like banshee you'll like this tv series. it's pretty good so far.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
Watchmen i don't know how people find it intriguing,Jesus Christ episode 5 now it seems the series is watching me not the other way around, abeg make SEE, GODFATHER OF HARLEM, HTGAWM AND VIKINGS release episode.

Someone should recommend any latest hot cake series abeg.

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harryfrosh: 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Good evening... I've been trying to download CHUCK since yesterday on Netflix... But some episodes links to download are missing... Please kindly tell me website to download it...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MrHistorian: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
Achilles100:

Peaky Blinders isn't for everyone.

After two seasons, I just stopped.

Can't come and kill maself.
At some point, I started doubting myself.

Like WTF did other people see that I am unable to?

Plus, I am more patient than you are. Deleted it mid-way into the third season. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
Phenomenal finale by watchmen.

I'll admit i thought the series was a flop after the first 3 episodes. But from that episode in black and white, it really blew up.

I absolutely love the way they use the lacrymosa song for ozymandias just like nabucco chorus of the Hebrew slaves for kevin in the leftovers. Plus the clair de lune song version in this series is the most peaceful version I've ever heard.

I trust damon lindelof on this one. It can reach the leftovers level cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
Marvelous mrs maisel season 3 looking good smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lana1:
So if Raymond Reddington is neither Reddington nor Koslov then who is he really?

The Blacklist dey give me headache. grin

Nor be small headache
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dcolumbus001: 12:14am On Dec 18, 2019
Please link to download locked up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:23am On Dec 18, 2019
I need a new series to watch please, Godfather of Harlem and Watchmen has finished. Loved both

Only His Dark Materials remaining that I'm watching, I need recommendations please?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:24am On Dec 18, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Watchmen i don't know how people find it intriguing,Jesus Christ episode 5 now it seems the series is watching me not the other way around, abeg make SEE, GODFATHER OF HARLEM, HTGAWM AND VIKINGS release episode.

You have to watch the movie first to get it. Watchmen (2009).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 5:47am On Dec 18, 2019
Achilles100:
I need a new series to watch please, Godfather of Harlem and Watchmen has finished. Loved both

Only His Dark Materials remaining that I'm watching, I need recommendations please?
We are on the same boat
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:17am On Dec 18, 2019
Achilles100:

Reprisal, v wars, the expanse, the feed.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 8:11am On Dec 18, 2019
Achilles100:

While you are imagining it, I'm living it. wink

For where. It's not only you that's living the Life.

Me sef that's how I roll oo. I'm planning my rolling Tonight for downloading Watchmen episodes.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

Reprisal, v wars, the expanse, the feed.....

Thanks, I have seen Reprisal (twas boring for majority of it, but the interesting part were really interesting).

Just watch the trailer of the feed, think I might like it. Will download the first 3episodes tonight to test the waters.

Wasn't impressed with the trailer of V-Wars, might not be my kind of series.

The expanse- not my kind of Syfy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2019
WTF

Lucifer in flash?

Thank goodness I stopped that show

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2019
Achilles100:

Dark
Mr inbetween(if u like barry)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2019
taiocol:
WTF

Lucifer in flash?

Its is a 5 episode crossover from supergirl to batwoman to flash to arrow....

Black lightening made a cameo sef

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2019
taiocol:
WTF

Lucifer in flash?

John Constantine and Lucifer wow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

I feel your pain about Watchmen but just try and watch Episode 6 you'll understand the show after that episode.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
These are my top 5 shows at the moment.

Servant .

Watchmen.

The morning show .

His dark materials .

The mandalorian.

I'm not sure which one is my favourite, but if I can eat an egg and have the power to walk on water then why not. #DrManhattan grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
Brukx:

John Constantine and Lucifer wow

Yep, it's more or less the Endgame of DC TV.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
Olamyyde:

Dark
Mr inbetween(if u like barry)

I have seen Dark.

Will check out the trailer of Mr. Inbetween
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
hakeemlyon:
These are my top 5 shows at the moment.

Servant .

Watchmen.

The morning show .

His dark materials .

The mandalorian.

I'm not sure which one is my favourite, but if I can eat an egg and have the power to walk on water then why not. #DrManhattan grin

You know he put an atom of himself inside the egg right? That's why she might me able to walk on water.

But I don't expect it to be immediately, can't wait for next season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
Achilles100:

You know he put an atom of himself inside the egg right? That's why she might me able to walk on water.

But I don't expect it to be immediately, can't wait for next season.
seriously can not wait. Already having withdrawals from the show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
Achilles100:

Thanks, I have seen Reprisal (twas boring for majority of it, but the interesting part were really interesting).

Just watch the trailer of the feed, think I might like it. Will download the first 3episodes tonight to test the waters.

Wasn't impressed with the trailer of V-Wars, might not be my kind of series.

The expanse- not my kind of Syfy.

reprisal is the antithesis of boring. no dull moment. it's a revenge story.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
Sweet Episode smiley

Jerlamarel ended up being a Basterd.... Sad stuff

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
nani667:
Sweet Episode smiley

Jerlamarel ended up being a Basterd.... Sad stuff

You just seeing the final episode now lol

very underrated series..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
FergieRaww:

You just seeing the final episode now lol

very underrated series..
U meant overrated abi....

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 12:08am On Dec 19, 2019
ibnlawal:

U meant overrated abi....

I know what i said sir
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Capnd143(m): 4:25am On Dec 19, 2019
Brukx:
Peaky Blinders Season 1
Good season. Was a slow burner though. All the tension accumulated towards the end. 6.5/10 for me

same here ... Just finished season 1 today. Rate 6.5/10. Hope season 2 can impress better
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2019
Just finished watching Vikings season 5. Overall 7.5/10

Dropped in quality a bit. But had great Battle scenes and cinematography.

Liked the way Kattegat has grown in size, population, status and power.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: elvisgaga and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.