Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520784 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kehinde2017: 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
I'm really beginning to like Zulema in Vis a Vis. This Season 3 is a very hot episode. Cruz Del Sur's torture and drama is even small compared to Cruz Del Norte's drama and wahala. Those Chinese people are just mad. They gat no mercy at all.
Prison is really hell o.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kehinde2017:
I'm really beginning to like Zulema in Vis a Vis. This Season 3 is a very hot episode. Cruz Del Sur's torture and drama is even small compared to Cruz Del Norte's drama and wahala. Those Chinese people are just mad. They gat no mercy at all.
Prison is really hell o.
u can now stop droping spoilers... Ive watched it complete till s4 ep6 ... I can drop many spoilers here but I'm not a fool ...

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nah spoiler fools of vis a vis make me watch am fast... 42hrs. Im done...
Now watching ELITE i fvcking love it smiley

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Any other hot spanish series
Apart from lacasa de papel,vis a vis & ELITE?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Splendall: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Percival9:
Please I need a working way to download Vis a Vis... All the ways I'm seeing are not working.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kehinde2017: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Percival9:
Please take it easy. I'm free to share my opinion and nobody should stop me from sharing them. All I'm doing is stating my love for the series and if you aren't Ok with that, Just keep shut.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
Splendall:

Please I need a working way to download Vis a Vis... All the ways I'm seeing are not working.
Check my previous posts
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kehinde2017:
Please take it easy. I'm free to share my opinion and nobody should stop me from sharing them. All I'm doing is stating my love for the series and if you aren't Ok with that, Just keep shut.
this nah spoiler... If its love you would just say u love d series season 3 .. But now... U giv spoilers those in s1 already knws there is a change of prison.. Naso u say macarena parents die.. U spoil am for me that wen i reach d scene d scene its nt emotional... Pls try and minimize hw u drop spoilers pls

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wonlasewonimi: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Percival9:
Any other hot spanish series
Apart from lacasa de papel,vis a vis & ELITE?

Monarca, authorised living
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kehinde2017: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Percival9:
this nah spoiler... If its love you would just say u love d series season 3 .. But now... U giv spoilers those in s1 already knws there is a change of prison.. Naso u say macarena parents die.. U spoil am for me that wen i reach d scene d scene its nt emotional... Pls try and minimize hw u drop spoilers pls
Understood, you would have said that right away, not tried to insult me by calling me a fool, let's be guided please.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
tintedniggz:

IKR. What's your opinion on the integration of TMC with Assistant Madams? I feel it's not necessary.
Have they integrated? I haven’t seen it o

I just know they’re being shown on the same YouTube channel. I prefer TMC to Assistant Madams so far though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Horlarwhale: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Abeg where i fit download Korean series for low megabytes like 100mb or so
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Horlarwhale:
Abeg where i fit download Korean series for low megabytes like 100mb or so
Korean tvseries no dey dey entertaining
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XINOIX: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=Doctee post=86047520]Korean tvseries no dey dey entertaining[/quote ]

I love Korean series and are very entertaining bro the only problem is the high mb it consumes per episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
The Fix ... Just finished episode 3 and i am already hooked... Solid storyline... Beautiful cinematography... Too bad it was canceled after 1 season...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by babasadiq79(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Doctee:
Korean tvseries no dey dey entertaining
The love too much sometimes i even they feel am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
vis a vis.

very boring. not my kind of tv show.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tintedniggz(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
ibkayee:

Have they integrated? I haven’t seen it o

I just know they’re being shown on the same YouTube channel. I prefer TMC to Assistant Madams so far though
I said so cos some of the cast of TMC are in Assistant madams playing same roles as before but I could be wrong you know undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
tintedniggz:

I said so cos some of the cast of TMC are in Assistant madams playing same roles as before but I could be wrong you know undecided
Didn't notice, which do you prefer of the two?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
I miss the big bang theory, the humor and Sarcasm on that show was top notch. cry

Let me go to YouTube to cure my nostalgia.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
wonlasewonimi:

Monarca, authorised living
Not a fan of empire,cartel or family business series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 12:45am On Jan 24, 2020
jiggaz:
The Fix ... Just finished episode 3 and i am already hooked... Solid storyline... Beautiful cinematography... Too bad it was canceled after 1 season...
nothing much to do in season 2

Everything ended in season 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 2:19am On Jan 24, 2020
sex educatn season 2 flop

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kseafresh: 2:54am On Jan 24, 2020
paradigmshift:
sex educatn season 2 flop
Am telling you, I just finished the season 2..It was like Going on a journey to nowhere.. There's no meaning or satisfaction

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 24, 2020
Kseafresh:
Am telling you, I just finished the season 2..It was like Going on a journey to nowhere.. There's no meaning or satisfaction
How? Seemed fine to me. Just that d gay scene were many

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 8:36am On Jan 24, 2020
Harley Quinn series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2020
Kseafresh:

U try to even finish am.

I stopped at episode 3 or so

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2020
paradigmshift:

U try to even finish am.

I stopped at episode 3 or so

I stopped at season1 e01 grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2020
hpymoment:

I stopped at season1 e01 grin

lol

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2020
Finally rounded up Chernobyl.

I was emotional each time I saw an episode, had to even watch each episode twice so as not to miss any details.

I'm not going to blame the Government nor the workers. However, human error/errors caused it and it's effect was so disastrous.

I want to salute the prompt response of the Soviet Union, I can only imagine how response would have been if it was a certain Country involved.

I also salute all the brave men and women who laid down their lives to arrest the situation from further deterioration, especially the coal workers and each of the over 500k men involved in the clean up.

Lastly, I agree with the Former President Gorbachev that Chernobyl was the reactor that led to the dissolution of the Soviet Union...

As the city remains radioactive, inhabitable and it's poison still holding former residents captive, one can only hope the world has learnt from this diaster.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2020
to find good series this days na war..
if u ve any good series, pls name it........
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2020
Percival9:

they can spoil all dey want, wetin concern me. it is just a movie.
vis a vis 10/10........
waiting for the next season/ tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: gbosah91(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.