Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3518253 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kehinde2017: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2020
TheStrongest:
It's not about the proportion but the clarity. I downloaded mine with subtitle already burned in and I can also burn in subtitles myself. but the clarity of the subtitle that came with it the movie is just too white. Please where did you download your Elite from? I used o2tvseries
I downloaded from netnaija and its fitted perfectly with the VLC subtitle
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Chibudollar:
same thing with mine but I just downloaded the subtitles also and moved it a bit
Thanks champ.. Abeg where u download your subtitle?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kehinde2017:
Thanks Chief
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
jelel6:
FINALLY, I (completely) WATCHED BREAKING BAD!!!

I've seen hazardously, seasons one and two long long ago when they were showing it on MBC then. Like it but didn't continue as no be me get MBC... wink

Obviously, the way I choose shows this days is different, but it's impossible not to see Breaking Bad pop up on my radars.

So, fortunately (or unfortunately), when I saw the "Greatest" tag and the 9.5 ratings on IMDb, it was impossible not to get SUPER HYPED AS ****

I began at Season 1 of course, through to Season 5. I appreciated the episodes I'd seen before better because I'm probably more matured now.

My Verdict:

A good Show. A great show. A top Show.
In many ways, Breaking Bad was excellent. Tight.

But..., My expectations was that it's supposed to be the "Greatest" and a "9.5" for me. To Me! ...ONLY IT DIDN'T

If I were to judge it only from the rough memory I had of some episodes of those two seasons I'd seen years ago, I'd be MAD to be SO HYPED.

But the only thing I could point my finger at was that Breaking Bad for me, unlike it was for most others, didn't explode for me. Didn't have that KA-BOOM Moment. Didn't blew my mind, interest, or brains, at any point whatsoever.

Hence, there was no Season 4, or Season 5, and definitely, there was no Final Episode BIG BANG improvements and moment respectively for me.

... Maybe it's because I'm seeing it in an era of so many ( very ) great shows or I'm just too hard to please, Breaking Bad didn't COOK it for me 99% as Heisenberg Did it.

Cheers All

Your opinion
I think the problem here is the hype
You expected too much and didn't have an open mind while watching.. You were waiting for a wow moment and not living it out naturally
It's like someone saying most beautiful gal in Nigeria
Even without checking I already have at the back of my mind that how can she be the most beautiful gal in Nigeria... So I already have this critic mindset

Breaking bad is one of the greatest shows ever
When it was still airing alongside GOT.... It was winning the major awards on emmy

It's like getting high on drug
I don't blame those who don't get along or want an all out action like money heist
I only feel they don't open their minds enough... Only if they know what they are missing

We go all dey alright las las... We can't all love the same thing
What kinda world would that be?

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Estimable(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
schboy3:

by action you mean lots of sex/nude scenes ??, because thats what Banshee offers.
try Jack Ryan

Not necessarily sex/nude scene, no dull moment with action.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
TheStrongest:

Thanks champ.. Abeg where u download your subtitle?
I used the MX player for that very easy to get.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sons of anarchy wasn't giving enough accolades I think, one of the best series ever made but highly underrated.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
Chibudollar:
Sons of anarchy wasn't giving enough accolades I think, one of the best series ever made but highly underrated.

Very underrated.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Estimable:

Not necessarily sex/nude scene, no dull moment with action.

ZeroZeroZero

Jack Ryan

Condor

Narcos

Narcos: Mexico

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick93(m): 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
R2bees:
Sitcoms with laugh track bore me these days, but i cant say the same about THE NEIGHBORHOOD.. very very funny show.
My best show at the moment..
Never a dull moment
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick93(m): 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
jammer777:

The odereloaded and didinrinuno, egoistic rat and shameless asslicker, the joke is fully on them. Enjoys giving but can't take, they nearly caught acute paralysis immediately you served them. Like I said earlier, give them funds to produce a decent movie, they'll contract it out. Their hypocrisy stinks to the core of the sun.
Expecting another reaction from them calling the fans dumb and sheeple from this, when I have the time, I'll duly reiterate how they can't live without feeding on classless hypocrisy.
That dindinrinho chap as you called him is shameless ass-licker....
I couldn't have described him better

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
jelel6:

I've seen hazardously, seasons one and two long long ago when they were showing it on MBC then. Like it but didn't continue as no be me get MBC... wink

Obviously, the way I choose shows this days is different, but it's impossible not to see Breaking Bad pop up on my radars.

So, fortunately (or unfortunately), when I saw the "Greatest" tag and the 9.5 ratings on IMDb, it was impossible not to get SUPER HYPED AS ****

I began at Season 1 of course, through to Season 5. I appreciated the episodes I'd seen before better because I'm probably more matured now.

My Verdict:

But..., My expectations was that it's supposed to be the "Greatest" and a "9.5" for me. To Me! ...ONLY IT DIDN'T

If I were to judge it only from the rough memory I had of some episodes of those two seasons I'd seen years ago, I'd be MAD to be SO HYPED.

But the only thing I could point my finger at was that Breaking Bad for me, unlike it was for most others, didn't explode for me. Didn't have that KA-BOOM Moment. Didn't blew my mind, interest, or brains, at any point whatsoever.

Hence, there was no Season 4, or Season 5, and definitely, there was no Final Episode BIG BANG improvements and moment respectively for me.

... Maybe it's because I'm seeing it in an era of so many ( very ) great shows or I'm just too hard to please, Breaking Bad didn't COOK it for me 99% as Heisenberg Did it.

Cheers All
Someone good with words have finally expressed how I feel

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Unfortunate(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
The Elites
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

You need to pay up on your rent. You've been living in some people's heads for free.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kaycee7:
You need to pay up on your rent. You've been living in some people's heads for free.

ah swear bro these niggas can't stop talking about me. grin grin

am starting to think they can't live without me lol.

geez, those fools are turning me into a celebrity and they don't even know it..smiley cheesy grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Zerozerozero In my Opinion, Might contain Spoilers

While it was a very enjoyable watch, I cant shake the feeling that the storyline was missing something.

Like how can Vampiro and his squad just abscond from the military and there was no repercussion from the military.

Like they even went back to their hometown to start building there enterprise from there and the military didn't even send any personnel to look for them.

Let me see how season two unfolds.

I have mixed feeling for Emma, she is weird looking , sometimes I like her, sometimes I don't.

I also like their style of storytelling, show you what has happened, then go back and show how it happened. Twas realm nice.

Overall, the show is a solid 6.5/10 in my opinion.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
Chibudollar:
I used the MX player for that very easy to get.
.. Thanks, I found on NetNaija
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kehinde2017:
use psarips dot one, clear asf
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
Westworld is back
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
jelel6:

My Verdict:

Cheers All
nice write up, I feel the same way about it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
This character is always sad haba, son turned out to be gay, daughter brought a boyfriend / potential husband also turned out to be gay grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SweetCunt97(f): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
YOU Season 2! Gosh may we never cross path with a psychopath ijn.

Kai
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
WESTWORLD is back baby.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
Unfortunate:

this your username is very unfortunate.

i bet you get like 100 mentions a day

what an unfortunate decision to pick unfortunate for a username

very very unfortunate.

9 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
The haunting of hill House: 8/10

Movie is dope, is slow but dope

The finishing episode is really good

My best episodes:
THE BENT NECK LADY
THE TWO STORMS
SILENCE LAY STEADILY

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Born2Freak:
Westworld is back
I'll sha die alone at this rate.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
DandeNumeruno:
WESTWORLD is back baby.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
DandeNumeruno:
WESTWORLD is back baby.

It think is time for me to see this series.

Darksider131:
The haunting of hill House: 8/10

Movie is dope, is slow but dope

The finishing episode is really good

My best episodes:
THE BENT NECK LADY
THE TWO STORMS
SILENCE LAY STEADILY

This gat me reminiscing. One of the very best show the last two years easily for me. Very classy horror story with classy actors.
I think is going to be an anthology series with a season TWO.

Got wind the Ozark is back Why do I always feel that series is a tad underrated?
[Money laundering 101]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
I think it's time to watch Westworld season 2 again, I can't bring myself to finish two episodes from the season the last time I watched it..

Will watch again this time with my brains intact.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
jelel6:

Got wind the Ozark is back Why do I always feel that series is a tad underrated?
[Money laundering 101]

you're right, it is underrated.

it's trying to fill the shoes BREAKING BAD left behind, unfortunate - ly, BETTER CALL SAUL beat it to the spot.

but it's still a good show in it's own right.

hopefully season 3 will be the one to challenge BETTER CALL SAUL cos season 1 and 2 didn't.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
jammer777:

The odereloaded and didinrinuno, egoistic rat and shameless asslicker, the joke is fully on them. Enjoys giving but can't take, they nearly caught acute paralysis immediately you served them. Like I said earlier, give them funds to produce a decent movie, they'll contract it out. Their hypocrisy stinks to the core of the sun.
Expecting another reaction from them calling the fans dumb and sheeple from this, when I have the time, I'll duly reiterate how they can't live without feeding on classless hypocrisy.
Boy,you just erupt on them like a Volcano grin

You know,some individuals bring their bipolar issue online also. I mean what gives you the effrontery to try criticize someone/something when you yourself goes haywire when someone criticize you. Like who the f*** do you think you are.

As I said earlier they bring there bipolar issues online and there is nothing one can do than to recommend additional drugs for there Psychotic disorder.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.