Stats: 3,165,856 members, 7,862,810 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3589739 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (2839) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
donhils:
I have decided not to be downloading series based on what people here say about it. That's how some folks were singing hossanah in the highest for 2 Netflix series Daredevil and bloodline, the later turned out to be the definition of Crap while I have one word for the former; BORING. Somebody again started singing for CSI Cyber, I got it and honestly I don't know what they are actually doing. I wasted my costly data to download sh!ts just because some ppl gave their reviews. From now on, I'll search out series for myself and try them.

Lol Bloodline is crap but Daredevil is cool I enjoyed it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
I just started "The Following" it's too creepy for my liking ion think I'll continue it self.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 15, 2015
philfearon:

features of series u love!

God bless you !, pls recommend any tv series with lots of humor and sex for me,

or an action tv show like strike back, nikita,

ur reply is sooo needed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bily(m): 1:18am On Jun 15, 2015
Alfred234:
I just started "The Following" it's too creepy for my liking ion think I'll continue it self.

The following is cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bily(m): 1:19am On Jun 15, 2015
vickerz:

ur reply is sooo needed

For action and fast paced, try crisis only one season though. Tyrant is nice too

For good sex story line, try masters of sex.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fitzmayowa: 5:49am On Jun 15, 2015
Wayward pines is making sense...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TripVoltage: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2015
We are looking for keen volunteers who would be willing to create questions for:

Doctor Who,
the flash,
Arrow,
Gotham,
the Following,
the Walking Dead,
GoT,
Smallville,
the Vampire Diaries,
Teen Wolf,
the Originals,
Star Trek,
Once Upon A Time,
Criminal Minds,
Hannibal,
Bones,
New Girl,
Grey's Anatomy
Sherlock,
Suits,
Agents of SHIELD,
Penny Dreadful,
Under the Dome,
Supernatural,
Orphan Black,
Reign,
Orange is the New Black,
Plus many more...

Each volunteer would be assigned a single series of the show (or more if they are willing) and would be asked to create around 45 questions per episode of this show.

the questions would be created using a Question Builder that we have created for this purpose, it includes a tutorial, question compilation guidance and support from our staff at our below email address.

All contributors will be credited for their work and a small monetary reward would be available to the right candidates to compensate them for their time spent.

I'm unsure how I could reach out to your members of Fanfiction without upsetting the admin and mod staff. If you know of anybody who might be interested our have some advice how best to contact your memebrs then please get in touch.

admin@wiredvoltage.com

Many Thanks

Please visit our site for any further information about the application:

http://wiredvoltage.wix.com/quizit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2015
vickerz:

ur reply is sooo needed
MISSING
LEGENDS
XIII:THE CONSPIRACY
WAREHOUSE 13
ROME
THE 100
THE FLASH
CONTINUUM..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Using the office wifi to download the complete season 2 of "Silicon Valley". grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
koice:
Using the office wifi to download the complete season 3 of "Silicon Valley". grin

Season 3 ke? shocked

Abegi...check am well before you go download Abba-made Silicon Valley. tongue

It is currently in season 2 and episode 10 was released yesterday. angry grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
koice:
Using the office wifi to download the complete season 2 of "Silicon Valley". grin

Oh...u don change am sef grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
dljbd1:

Season 3 ke? shocked

Abegi...check am well before you do download Abba-made Silicon Valley. tongue

I meant to type Season "2", hit the "3" key instead.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tayoccu(m): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
TripVoltage:
We are looking for keen volunteers who would be willing to create questions for:

Doctor Who,
the flash,
Arrow,
Gotham,
the Following,
the Walking Dead,
GoT,
Smallville,
the Vampire Diaries,
Teen Wolf,
the Originals,
Star Trek,
Once Upon A Time,
Criminal Minds,
Hannibal,
Bones,
New Girl,
Grey's Anatomy
Sherlock,
Suits,
Agents of SHIELD,
Penny Dreadful,
Under the Dome,
Supernatural,
Orphan Black,
Reign,
Orange is the New Black,
Plus many more...

Each volunteer would be assigned a single series of the show (or more if they are willing) and would be asked to create around 45 questions per episode of this show.

the questions would be created using a Question Builder that we have created for this purpose, it includes a tutorial, question compilation guidance and support from our staff at our below email address.

All contributors will be credited for their work and a small monetary reward would be available to the right candidates to compensate them for their time spent.

I'm unsure how I could reach out to your members of Fanfiction without upsetting the admin and mod staff. If you know of anybody who might be interested our have some advice how best to contact your memebrs then please get in touch.

admin@wiredvoltage.com

Many Thanks

I'll do doctor who.
new series right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jorhney(m): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Just started watching Orange is the new black .

loving it cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
TripVoltage:

Doctor Who,
the flash,
Arrow,
Gotham,
the Following,
the Walking Dead,
GoT,
Smallville,
the Vampire Diaries,
Teen Wolf,
the Originals,
Star Trek,
Once Upon A Time,
Criminal Minds,
Hannibal,
Bones,
New Girl,
Grey's Anatomy
Sherlock,
Suits,
Agents of SHIELD,
Penny Dreadful,
Under the Dome,
Supernatural,
Orphan Black,
Reign,
Orange is the New Black,
Plus many more...

admin@wiredvoltage.com

Many Thanks

Interested. I'll take as many as you are willing to give.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
koice:

I meant to type Season "2", hit the "3" key instead.
dljbd1:

Oh...u don change am sef grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ApexTitan(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
dljbd1:

Season 3 ke? shocked

Abegi...check am well before you do download Abba-made Silicon Valley. tongue

Oh episode 10 is out? Thanks let me get on it, I have everything up to 9. The show is very funny indeed, I've been recommending it to my friends.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
ApexTitan:

Oh episode 10 is out? Thanks let me get on it, I have everything up to 9. The show is very funny indeed, I've been recommending it to my friends.
Yeah... Episodes are released every Sunday. I've downloaded to watch later. I guess this is the last episode this season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Binge watching "Silicon Valley" Season 2... way more interesting than the first season so far.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
TripVoltage:

Doctor Who,
the flash,
Arrow,
Gotham,
the Following,
the Walking Dead,
GoT,
Smallville,
the Vampire Diaries,
Teen Wolf,
the Originals,
Star Trek,
Once Upon A Time,
Criminal Minds,
Hannibal,
Bones,
New Girl,
Grey's Anatomy
Sherlock,
Suits,
Agents of SHIELD,
Penny Dreadful,
Under the Dome,
Supernatural,
Orphan Black,
Reign,
Orange is the New Black,
Plus many more...

admin@wiredvoltage.com

Many Thanks

Sounds a bit fishy methinks, particularly @the bold.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by almightygod: 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Here is the infamous Nigerian movie "Living Nightmares", I have never cried watching a movie but this one made me cry. You need to see it to understand:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svgumg64Mwg&list=PLp1au2BCNFsFd4c5coLrf3t45_Fdn4hb_
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
koice:
Binge watching "Silicon Valley" Season 2... way more interesting than the first season so far.
Who is your favourite?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
koice:

Sounds a bit fishy methinks, particularly @the bold.
How do you mean?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRANDREWS: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Who is your favourite?
Erlich Bachman
*when he sold aviato rants*
also the LaVeyan Satanist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
SIRANDREWS:

Erlich Bachman

Lol, me too, that dude is hilarious, I love the way he pronounces aviato.

The satanist and Pakistani are also funny, if they were gay or one female, I'll argue they are in love.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRANDREWS: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
freecocoa:

The satanist and Pakistani are also funny, if they were gay or one female, I'll argue they are in love.grin
I'm currently re-watching it. so loving the crew!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ApexTitan(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
freecocoa:

Have you folks seen the episode where Big head( that's his nickname right?) is being told by the HR guy at Hooli that he was being promoted? I kept laughing at that scene till my sides ached, the finisher for me was when the HR guy says "enjoy your new office" then stands up from his desk and leaves the office. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hotdiamond(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Silicon valley is great. Best comedy this year. Well acted.a Lil suspense.
I'll rate it 9.5.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ApexTitan(m): 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
SIRANDREWS:

Erlich Bachman

Erlich is my favourite too. His blustering self confidence and presumption is just too funny, and interestingly he turns out to be right many times.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
ApexTitan:

Have you folks seen the episode where Big head( that's his nickname right?) is being told by the HR guy at Hooli that he was being promoted? I kept laughing at that scene till my sides ached, the finisher for me was when the HR guy says "enjoy your new office" then stands up from his desk and leaves the office. grin grin grin grin
Yea, that scene was hilarious, seriously how can someone as dumb as big head be a programmer, is that even possible?grin grin grin

Then there's his app, nipalert(not sure of the spelling)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRANDREWS: 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
ApexTitan:

Erlich is my favourite too. His blustering self confidence and presumption is just too funny, and interestingly he turns out to be right many times.
one of my fav scenes was when he banged the second wife of one of the judges at the TechCrunch event. I laughed my @ss off!

Erlich is the perfect character ( idiotic, calculative, outspoken ) i so much love that guy. Bighead is another character i like.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
SIRANDREWS:
one of my fav scenes was when he banged the second wife of one of the judges at the TechCrunch event. I laughed my @ss off!

Erlich is the perfect character ( idiotic, calculative, outspoken ) i so much love that guy. Bighead is another character i like.
And then he hijacked Belson's interview. That guy cracks me up.grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (2839) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Calx and 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70