Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3589048 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) ... (2838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumereuno: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Illusioneffect:

are u feeling proud of yourself for insulting almost everyone on this thread and feeling high.
He is not actually the only one that realised u are just petty and every of your post is abusive

Lemme guess... you're a Money Heist fan, lol.

I really did get under your skins, didn't I?

Damn! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
DandeNumereuno:

Lemme guess... you're a Money Heist fan, lol.

I really did get under your skins, didn't I?

Damn! grin
Yeah cheesy, yes ooo, u haf want to spoil my hype for d series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumereuno: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Illusioneffect:

Yeah cheesy, yes ooo, u haf want to spoil my hype for d film

Kpele. It's just a harmless lighthearted trolling. Not meant to be taken seriously. wink

Too bad some of you took my trolling to heart, and made a big deal out of it. angry cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jammer777: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chibudollar:
you're the one obsessed with him guy

Thank you bro. It'll be foolhardy to dignify him by responding to his childish rant. But its very important I remind the community once again that he's yet to repent from the below;

Asslicker
Wannabe critique
Dependent soul
43" pangolo
Odereloaded slave.
Virtue signaling that lacks substance 
...and some more.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
DandeNumereuno:

Kpele. It's just a harmless lighthearted trolling. Not meant to be taken seriously. wink

Too bad some of you took my trolling to heart, and made a big deal out of it. angry cheesy
Nobody (me especially) is taking ur thoughts seriously here oo. Since the series does not give me sleepless nights, why will the thoughts of a faceless person be giving me headache.
Don't quote me oo. I'm tired
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
jammer777:

Thank you bro. It'll be foolhardy to dignify him by responding to his childish rant. But its very important I remind the community once again that he's yet to repent from the below;

Asslicker
Wannabe critique
Dependent soul
43" pangolo
Odereloaded slave.
Virtue signaling that lacks substance 
...and some more.

cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jammer777: 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Illusioneffect:

are u feeling proud of yourself for insulting almost everyone on this thread and feeling high.
He is not actually the only one that realised u are just petty and every of your post is abusive

It feels so good bullying his asslicking wannabe. The fact the he even recognized himself as dindinrinuno is so refreshing.
Imagine, waking up during the first hours of the week Insulting people on a faceless forum depicts absolutely the kind of person I postulated about him.
Its gonna be a wretched month for him, no doubt and no be curse aswear.
Watch him to come back again ranting grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by utitofonsunday: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
I'm watching Money Heist Season 4. I can't wait to see how they fish out "The Professor". Lols

You can watch the complete episodes here: https://akwatv.com/money-heist-season-4-episode-1-to-8-download-mp4/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Narcos Mexico season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Moneyheist S1. Men! dat professor guy is invisible
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Selwin256(m): 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ayekotoo:
Depends on your type (genre).
EPIC
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 12:18am On Apr 06, 2020
Just watched the trailer of penny dreadful.Guys, Is it a good series? It is my kinda series. Supernatural -ish.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100naira(m): 1:01am On Apr 06, 2020
laydoh:
Just watched the trailer of penny dreadful.Guys, Is it a good series? It is my kinda series. Supernatural -ish.
it is if you are the patient type and also if you do not puke at gay shiit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 1:08am On Apr 06, 2020
Narcos Mexico na series abeg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 06, 2020
You all are still wasting your time arguing with people that have something bad to say about money heist?

Only if you can see the people you are arguing with.

All the Grammer, all the text just to point the series bad but yet Their Grammer ended only one on nairaland.

Most of them can't even boast of a good university result or some just wrote jamb this year.

But on nairaland, if you see them write against money heist, you will think they are multi millionaires.

Plot this, plot that, telenovela this, Telemundo that.

This that and this and later they will go to Twitter and Instagram to drop their account numbers for 5,000 naira give aways.

These are the same people you expect me to argue with?

Damm may GOD forbid.

Money heist is crap, they should have done this and that but since you were given birth to, you have not engaged in any school or church drama and yet you feel you can tell the owners of money heist how to run Their show all the way from ogbomosho in Nigeria to Spain.

Is life not a funny thing grin

Don't think of how to put food on your table and secure the future of your children.

Keep attacking money heist, People that don't even know whether you exist or not.

I've learnt so much in life that anything I'm not making money from, I don't waste my time on it and this is why when i watch a series and I don't like it.

I simply say I don't like it and i move on and that's it.

But some crackheads that have never seen the Airport, the only place they got to see an aeroplane physically is through the sky grin they will tell you how a show made in Spain is crap, how one celeb that don't know if he exist is this or that.

All of this rant with an hungry stomach grin

See it's your opinion, keep writing Nonsense against money heist and other Spanish series like Elites and VisAvis.

By the time you know it, you would be 40 with no bicycle and yet the owners of Elites, money heists and co and all the actors would had made millions of dollars from the show.

Nobody should stop them o.

Let them keep arguing o.

Anyways who is waiting for visAvis oasis?

Spinoff of visAvis.

I just can't wait, this April is legit though, so many series.

Now I'm waiting for visAvis oasis and the last kingdom.

I can't wait to see Nairobi again in VisAvis Oasis.

That part In money heists where she was laying down with a flower in her mouth looking at Berlin and the dead actors.

She was so beautiful in that scene with the sun making her skin to shine.

She was like an Angel.

For Nairobi!!!

For Nairobi!!!

For Nairobi!!!!

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 06, 2020
laydoh:
Yes it's indeed a good series.
I have seen all the seasons and i will recommend it to anybody.

It's slow pace but you will enjoy it.

As a lover of supernatural too, i recommend you watch it.

It's 7.5/10 for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 1:52am On Apr 06, 2020
SperoQuest:
You all are still wasting your time arguing with people that have something bad to say about money heist?

All the Grammer, all the text just to point the series bad but yet Their Grammer ended only one on nairaland.

Most of them can't even boast of a good university result or some just wrote jamb this year.

But on nairaland, if you see them write against money heist, you will think they are multi millionaires.

This that and this and later they will go to Twitter and Instagram to drop their account numbers for 5,000 naira give aways.

Damm may GOD forbid.

Money heist is crap, they should have done this and that but since you were given birth to, you have not engaged in any school or church drama and yet you feel you can tell the owners of money heist how to run Their show all the way from ogbomosho in Nigeria to Spain.

Don't think of how to put food on your table and secure the future of your children.

Keep attacking money heist, People that don't even know whether you exist or not.

I've learnt so much in life that anything I'm not making money from, I don't waste my time on it and this is why when i watch a series and I don't like it.

But some crackheads that have never seen the Airport, the only place they got to see an aeroplane physically is through the sky grin they will tell you how a show made in Spain is crap, how one celeb that don't know if he exist is this or that.

See it's your opinion, keep writing Nonsense against money heist and other Spanish series like Elites and VisAvis.

By the time you know it, you would be 40 with no bicycle and yet the owners of Elites, money heists and co and all the actors would had made millions of dollars from the show.

Let them keep arguing o.

Spinoff of visAvis.

That part In money heists where she was laying down with a flower in her mouth looking at Berlin and the dead actors.

She was like an Angel.

For Nairobi!!!

For Nairobi!!!

For Nairobi!!!!

It's GRAMMAR sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 4:17am On Apr 06, 2020
CsRockefeller:
I think a lot of producers strech some Series un-necessarily.

Same issue I have with HTGAWM, show should have ended in its 3rd or 4th season but what did Shonda do? She dragged it till the 6th season and bored our lives. Into the Badlands suffered this same disease.

Unlike Breaking Bad, it got better from its first episode till its final episode.

Even Greys Anatomy that is in its 16th season, a lot of people jumped off that ship at Season 5.

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run.

They can't do it if the company that hired them is not in support
As long as they are making money and the producers are ready to keep going
They can even get to season 100 sef
Hehehe
But you're right
They ruin good shows by dragging it out for too long
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 4:33am On Apr 06, 2020
laydoh:
It's one of the best there is. It's take on the supernatural is uniquely laced with the presumed lives of some historical fictional characters.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 6:31am On Apr 06, 2020
SperoQuest:

Damm may GOD forbid.

Let them keep arguing o.

Spinoff of visAvis.

She was like an Angel.

For Nairobi!!!

For Nairobi!!!

For Nairobi!!!!

If given the choice between rereading your verbal diarrhoea of a post and getting Coronavirus, I would choose the virus every time.

See how you are dying for a plot hole filled tv show.

I know your type. Low IQ and no patience for analysis.

You are only speaking from your experience.

Someone like you cannot watch and appreciate tv shows like Billions because it would require serious afterthought and analysis after watching.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 6:35am On Apr 06, 2020
laydoh:

Penny Dreadful is a slow paced horror tv series. Dont expect much action. The juice is in the dialogue.

I liked the show because it was truly dark, Victorian and weird.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by golddare: 7:05am On Apr 06, 2020
Watching Homeland Season 8 :9. Not bad at all, surprised they sustained the suspense even after the death of Nicholas Brody.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by de3lar(m): 7:12am On Apr 06, 2020
Good morning guys
where can I download money heist season 1 - 3 in 360p.
please help with this

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumereuno: 7:19am On Apr 06, 2020
laydoh:

Some episodes were really good, some not so much.

I'd advice you to watch the first two seasons. The writing in them is very commendable, the characters are well developed, story is peculiar and dark, and will leave you on your toes, great acting, and great visuals.

Don't watch season 3, it will leave you extremely disappointed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:20am On Apr 06, 2020
Born2Freak:

If given the choice between rereading your verbal diarrhoea of a post and getting Coronavirus, I would choose the virus every time.

See how you are dying for a plot hole filled tv show.

I know your type. Low IQ and no patience for analysis.

You are only speaking from your experience.

Someone like you cannot watch and appreciate tv shows like Billions because it would require serious afterthought and analysis after watching.

But I truly enjoyed Billions and also patiently waiting for the new season, Bobby Axelrod and gang. You can like both shows you know..... Besides watching Money Heist doesn't take anything away from your 'IQ'

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:22am On Apr 06, 2020
DandeNumereuno:

Some episodes were really good, some not so much.

I'd advice you to watch the first two seasons. The writing in them is very commendable, the characters are well developed, story is peculiar and dark, and will leave you on your toes, great acting, and great visuals.

Don't watch season 3, it'd leave you disappointed.

Our chief commander of what to watch and not watch grin I greet you sir...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumereuno: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2020
Chibudollar:
Our chief commander of what to watch and not watch grin I greet you sir...

Leave me abeg. angry cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2Freak(f): 7:27am On Apr 06, 2020
Chibudollar:
But I truly enjoyed Billions and also patiently waiting for the new season, Bobby Axelrod and gang. You can like both shows you know..... Besides watching Money Heist doesn't take anything away from your 'IQ'

I am not against money heist. I am against the notion that we should not point out the flaws and plot holes in it. Some people dont care for reviews and analysis. If you dont like the analysis, it is your choice but that doesn't mean that you should insult those that like the analysis

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumereuno: 7:29am On Apr 06, 2020
Kaziar:

It's one of the best there is. It's take on the supernatural is uniquely laced with the presumed lives of some historical fictional characters.

Emmm, I wouldn't call it the best there is o.

It got marred by the terrible season 3 imho.

It's solid but only if you eliminate season 3 from the pack.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boydehot: 7:33am On Apr 06, 2020
By reading all review here on money heist,
That won't stop me from watching the movie.
I will watch any series be it telenovela or soap opera, once the suspense is there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumereuno: 7:49am On Apr 06, 2020
Why Women Kill;

I don't understand why someone cannot just confront her cheating husband head on. Why do they have to make everything so dramatic in soap operas. Geez.

This is a very frustrating show, but I'll press on. The good parts are just enough to keep me interested... for now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2020
Chibudollar:
Billions is not for kids, only those who recognise epic series would mention BILLIONS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) ... (2838) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: JackBizzle, Ihinmi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.