Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3572698 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) ... (2832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Moneyboyz:

I reply and they come yelling, better you watch the movie and see for yourself.
Then why quote me? I don't think anyone would complain tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by HIRAETH: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
laydoh:
Just downloaded season 6 of how to get away with murder but as they were showing the recap of the previous season, it doesn't seem like I've seen a bit of that season b4.
I'm baffled.Christopher is now grown up. Is he not Laurel's kid?
Nobody knows who the guy is yet .There are speculations that he could be either wes or Christopher .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
DandeNumereuno:
Dear Jammer777;

......I'll try to be as civil as I can, because this is a very delicate matter.

......I have diagnosed you from your behavioral pattern, and I'm fairly certain that you have OCD, I also think you might be autistic.

......You're consumed by me, off and online. Every time you logged in, you gravitate towards me. Every comment you quote, you always find a way to make them about me.

......You wanna know the saddest thing? I don't think about you at all. Honestly, your obsession is getting very creepy. I mean, getting stalked by a stranger in a faceless forum is not something you see everyday.

.....I sincerely want you to seek help. Speak to a medical professional, find a psychiatrist that will help you come to terms with your crushing inferiority complex, and get past it for good.

......Furthermore, find something tangible to occupy your mind with in your spare time, find a hobby. Better yet, get a job. A person that is consumed by problems from the workplace won't have the luxury to obsess over a total stranger.

......Well, I'll stop here. I don't think you're a total loser yet, as there is still hope. Get the help you need. I sincerely wish you well.

Yours faithfully, Dandenumeruno.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
HIRAETH:

Nobody knows who the guy is yet .There are speculations that he could be either wes or Christopher .
Thanks. Thought I was lost.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Money heist had another mediocre season. I don't understand why it continued from season 2. Season 3 was filled with plotholes just like this season.

I don't understand how gandia could dodge bullets from 6 different people with semi-automatic weapons. His escape after he killed nairobi was ludicrous. That scene literally gave me brain damage.

The characters become more r£tarded every season. Tokyo was utterly useless as a leader. Arturo is literally the worst tv character in TV history. How can denver assume stockholm was having sex with rio just because they were hugging and talking?

Yes this series is a great series, only when you erase any form of logic while watching it.

This series should be compared with it's mates like HTGAWM, into the badlands, blacklist. It is absolutely not close to the upper echelon of tv shows like breaking bad, chernobyl, GOT, dark, westworld.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Born2Freak:

If given the choice between rereading your verbal diarrhoea of a post and getting Coronavirus, I would choose the virus every time.

See how you are dying for a plot hole filled tv show.

I know your type. Low IQ and no patience for analysis.

You are only speaking from your experience.

Someone like you cannot watch and appreciate tv shows like Billions because it would require serious afterthought and analysis after watching.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
In other news, westworld and better call saul are stealing the show in 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Peakyblinder:
Please o in Ozark Season 1 episode 1, I know the wife cheated on him but with who? The lawyer guy or his friend Bruce?

A wealthy business man called Gary (Played by Bruce Altman).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Olamyyde:
In other news, westworld and better call saul are stealing the show in 2020

Better Call Saul, Tiger King, Homeland and Ozark are my favorite shows of 2020 so far.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jammer777: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
RayMcBlue:

Thank you very much. I hope you know it won't take my dinner off the table. Do have a lovely evening.

Anything for likes...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
jammer777:

Thank you very much. I hope you know it won't take my dinner off the table. Do have a lovely evening.

Anything for likes...

It's pretty clear you're perturbed, mate.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jammer777: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
RayMcBlue:

Perturbed for saying "thank you" and wishing u lovely evening again? No vex abeg.
Egbami, mo ma daran bayi ooooo grin grin grin
Ok, maybe admitting it will make you fell better. I am perturbed ooooo. If you quote me again, I'll just simply ignore, meaning u won.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
whether you are a Hater or Lover of Money Heist,there is something you can't deny and that is the sexy fact that Money heist is a Global Sensation. Only GOT had such rave.

From its remarkable Costume to its fantastic theme song Money Heist is a Phenomenon.

From Neymar JR to Justin Skye to millions of Money Heist fans tweet that were tweeted worldwide the day season 4 was released,do you need the validation of some CW fans on Nairaland?lol..I mean people who watch Flash and arrow in 2020 grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumereuno: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
RayMcBlue:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumereuno: 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
VerifiedStalin:
The Outsider is sublime. Cynthia Erivo is clearly a grade A talent.

The moment she showed up, the show went from "good" to "spectacular". She was phenomenal.

I much prefer her depiction of Holly Gibney to Justine Lupe's Holly Gibney in Mr. Mercedes. Her own Holly is more intense.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jammer777: 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
SamConquer:
whether you are a Hater or Lover of Money Heist,there is something you can't deny and that is the sexy fact that Money heist is a Global Sensation. Only GOT had such rave.

From its remarkable Costume to its fantastic theme song Money Heist is a Phenomenon.

From Neymar JR to Justin Skye to millions of Money Heist fans tweet that were tweeted worldwide the day season 4 was released,do you need the validation of some CW fans on Nairaland?lol..I mean people who watch Flash and arrow in 2020 grin

When a mad man slaps you, wetin u go do? Engage or run free?
If one engages, he's no different.
If he runs free, he's sanity can be questioned by other sane folks.

Pity I just realised this, better we just ignore them, anointed sycophants sha...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
SamConquer:

Preach brother.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
laydoh:

Tbh I don't know what the hype on this Lucifer is all about oo. The series bore me to death. Just the way Lucifer behaves alone irritates me like fukk, behaving like arindin, slowpoke.
I had a complete season 4 on my system for the whole of a semester and couldn't finish it. Initially I wanted to try and finish it to see if I could fall in love with it along the way but I had to delete it cos I can't force what I don't enjoy on myself.
So when you people start dissecting it like it's a masterpiece, it baffles me.
Or is it not the same Lucifer again?

It's not the same one oh
This one is Lucifer too
But with honey ontop
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jokerman(m): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
SamConquer:

Supergirl nko grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ozioma49(m): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Succession is one of the best tv series I have seen...Kendall went loco on his oldman...wow
As for money heist definitely not my cup of tea.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Didn't log in because of all THE MONEY HEIST arguments came back now page already jumped 4 places and still on the same money Heist una no dey tire angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
ATLANTIS
Dream show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
Who watches iZOMBIE
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
I miss THE EVENT. F the motherforkers dat cancelled it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Agbogashi: 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
A 15-year-old Lady GaGa appears in “The Sopranos” Season 3.
#fact
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jokerman:

Supergirl nko grin
Black lightening nko
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Liposure:
Who watches iZOMBIE
Is the show still on?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:
Is the show still on?
no, it just ended. Tho hav not sin d finale
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dr7Manhattan: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Liposure:
no, it just ended. Tho hav not sin d finale
Okay
I dunno know why I fell off following it sef
It's one of those I'll watch it later series for me
But I never watch it later.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Papadoh(m): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
areson:
Just finished money heist season 4 and it was pathetic to say the least. Series should have ended with season 2.

We have Palermo who decides to revolt cos Tokyo took charge helping the head of security Gandia to break free (this makes no sense no matter how I try to see it)

Gandia is John wick, the punisher and superman rolled into one. All those shots and man didn't die. Lol. So no one thought to use the governor as leverage to end his supposed madness before it began.

Cheesy dialogues, childish fighting. It was annoying in season one and two but one could argue they just got to know each other.. It was pretty lame how they'd all point guns at each other and throw tantrums at the most minimal things.

The CNI are pretty dumb for guys named central national intelligence. The inconsistent and movement in timelines was bizzare. One moment Marseille is in Algeria, the next he's back in Spain and several other examples.

Nairobi should have died from the sniper shot.

All in all this season was a filler of some sort cos they're back to the beginning again. The heist itself took second place cos all we had was Gandia (John wick) running around causing chaos that shouldn't have existed in the first place for like 4 episodes and Lisbon broken out of jail.

Some would enjoy it. Others wouldn't but this is my honest review as someone who liked the first two seasons and even recommended it to friends. It's just dumb at this point. My two cents.

Happy Palm Sunday
I'm a big fan of Money Heist, and yet i also like your review of it... does that make me weird?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Austineperez(m): 12:13am On Apr 08, 2020
Are you looking for a TV that is all in one? A Tv that offers Entertainment gist⭐�World wide news✅✅Sports news⚽Entertainment updates��Social media rants��Bundled giveaways�amazing stories ����everyday laughter �� Hook ups � and many more you are at the right place!!!https:///2349027101896

(1) (2) (3) ... (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) ... (2832) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)