Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515238 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bosch is back tongue

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bratking:

Oga, YOU is a very engaging psychological thriller, and like most in that genre, there are lots of plot holes in it. Some of these plot holes are deliberate, while some are not deliberate. The deliberate ones are intentionally left there to act as plot catalyst. Basically speaking, If they are not there, there will not be any plot advancement, and by proxy, any story.

So instead of looking at the plot holes as a bad thing, and trying to deny their existence, it'd be better to view them in a more positive light. Often times, plot holes are necessary... We have grown to stigmatize plot holes, and in our ignorance, we turn a blind eye to the important roles they play in storytelling.
Oga,individuals should stop forming a James Cameron or Stephen Spielberg,looking for (compulsory) plot holes when they have not directed or produced a Street movie before.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
BetWinners:

Season 1 of You happened in what location?New York.
What about Season 2?Los Angeles.
Are NY & L.A in thesame jurisdiction?& do they share similar sentences for crimes committed?
All in all,Joe got off scotfree in the 1st & 2nd seasons despite his crimes.
What came out of the policemans call to the bookstore?NOTHING
Urine in a jar does not emit an unpleasant smell after a couple of days?
Both incidents were not even mentioned in the 2nd season.They were simply swept under the carpet.
The plot in season 1 was not properly wrapped up.There were loose ends.
Continue waiting for retcons of former seasons in upcoming ones
Produce and direct a movie to save us from this Plot holes stress.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

Tokien was from a different generation. In his generation, fantasy writers pay more attention to wordplay and poetry. It made him a superior writer.

But it terms of gritty, and complex storytelling, GRRM had Tolkein beat.

In record book sales I am no1 and 2,you are under "fifty shades of grey".This was epic rap battles of history JRR TOLKIEN VS GRRM.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bratking:

Line of Duty, Broadchurch, Happy Valley, Bodyguard, The Capture, Years and Years, Black Mirror.

Thanks, blood!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
SamConquer:
Oga,individuals should stop forming a James Cameron or Stephen Spielberg,looking for (compulsory) plot holes when they have not directed or produced a Street movie before.

Constructive criticism is good. TV shows have gone beyond merely seating on the couch and just looking. Viewers gotta have opinions, bruv... this is 21st century, hello.

9 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
junnyjake:

Thanks, blood!!
You're welcome.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bratking:

Constructive criticism is good. TV shows have gone beyond merely seating on the couch and just looking. Viewers gotta have opinions, bruv... this is 21st century, hello.
Most Movies are Fictions and make believe meant to entertain....If we start all these so called 'constructive criticism',then all movies will have plot holes.

Whoever wants to watch something real can switch to History Channel and other documentaries.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
SamConquer:
Most Movies are Fictions and make believe meant to entertain....If we start all these so called 'constructive criticism',then all movies will have plot holes.

Whoever wants to watch something real can switch to History Channel and other documentaries.

Bruv, everyone has a purpose in life. There are writers & critics. The former needs the later to grow, it's the cycle of life. Everything in nature is connected and symbiotic.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Catching up on Kingdom, an MMA-themed TV series.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Matoade: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
BetWinners:

Season 1 of You happened in what location?New York.
What about Season 2?Los Angeles.
Are NY & L.A in thesame jurisdiction?& do they share similar sentences for crimes committed?
All in all,Joe got off scotfree in the 1st & 2nd seasons despite his crimes.
What came out of the policemans call to the bookstore?NOTHING
Urine in a jar does not emit an unpleasant smell after a couple of days?
Both incidents were not even mentioned in the 2nd season.They were simply swept under the carpet.
The plot in season 1 was not properly wrapped up.There were loose ends.
Continue waiting for retcons of former seasons in upcoming ones
Where did u download the season 1 from
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 12:44am On Apr 18, 2020
Arthdal Chronicles 9.9/10

For lovers of Korean series and also non lovers, please I urge you guys to see this series. I'm so ecstatic. Been hooked up for the past 2 days now, I only slept for just 6 hrs.
This series has everything. Vengeance, betrayal, romance, power struggle, everything.
The series is just like GOT but better for me cos I don't really like GOT that much tho.
Just give it a watch abeg. I haven't seen the ending tho but I can't help but share it.

Koreans are really trying fgs. Kilode these guys are frigging geniuses. The setting is just superb.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 12:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Skinny

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sociology555(m): 1:43am On Apr 18, 2020
Pls can someone help to resolve this issue
Recently each time I subscribe night data to download in o2tvseries the download become slow. Is there any site I can go to.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phessyphemzzy(m): 1:56am On Apr 18, 2020
Tolu121:
Skinny
Does this mean u download S2 once?
It's not into folder?
What's the site
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 2:07am On Apr 18, 2020
phessyphemzzy:

Does this mean u download S2 once?

It's not into folder?

What's the site
it means to download all the episodes at once

Torrent site
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 4:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Sociology555:
Recently each time I subscribe night data to download in o2tvseries the download become slow. Is there any site I can go to.
Use telegram
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 18, 2020
laydoh:
Arthdal Chronicles 9.9/10

For lovers of Korean series and also non lovers, please I urge you guys to see this series. I'm so ecstatic. Been hooked up for the past 2 days now, I only slept for just 6 hrs.
This series has everything. Vengeance, betrayal, romance, power struggle, everything.
The series is just like GOT but better for me cos I don't really like GOT that much tho.
Just give it a watch abeg. I haven't seen the ending tho but I can't help but share it.

Koreans are really trying fgs. Kilode these guys are frigging geniuses. The setting is just superb.

Where is ur location pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 6:47am On Apr 18, 2020
The last old g

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 7:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Sociology555:
I downloaded from there yesterday and it worked well. Is it only at night?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ayekotoo(m): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2020
laydoh:

Use telegram

The Poster must be willing to give out more data unlike O2 which comes with less data consumption e.g mp4 format.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sociology555(m): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2020
CapedBaldy:

I downloaded from there yesterday and it worked well. Is it only at night?
Yes
Only at night, I don't know why
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2020
isaiah9:
Bosch is back tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2020
Bratking:
Bosch season 6 is out.

Please, where did you download it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2020
IbrahimMav:

Please, where did you download it?
https://www.tfp.is/tag/bosch/

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by maya007: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Can somone share d link on where to download movies on telegram sbg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2020
Survivor's Remorse

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lovewins: 11:01am On Apr 18, 2020
jiggaz:
Survivor's Remorse

I recommended this series over and again, but didn't seem to get a lot of attention. Again I dare say it's one of the best black TV series ever made. So sad it wasn't renewed for the fifth season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
The season finale

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ujunkem(f): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
lovewins:

I recommended this series over and again, but didn't seem to get a lot of attention. Again I dare say it's one of the best black TV series ever made. So sad it wasn't renewed for the fifth season

Link for download please

(1) (2) (3) ... (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: NerdSciBot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.