Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3540562 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fedxwan(m): 9:03pm On May 17, 2020
whitelotus:

It's the same person that produced both shows. grin grin

Lol ehn even siblings can't blow on the same level in life wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WetSmoke: 9:48pm On May 17, 2020
I just started "the great" I like it already grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 10:53pm On May 17, 2020
tosbobby:

Yep!
Watch the under listed series if you've not
The night manager
The looming tower
Mcmafia
Bodyguard - the episode is 1to6 UK series
Rome
Start up
Hunted
Berlin Station
Gangs of London
Killing Eve

it's good you pee bed you start, because once you start, there won't be time
thank me later
Ok. Thanks.
I found many hunted tho. Which one.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 11:07pm On May 17, 2020
Who remembers EGOLI, PASSIONS AND SUNSET BEACH

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afrobaby(f): 11:23pm On May 17, 2020
Fedxwan:

I don't think it is fair to say Wes was a "major contributor" all of them constituted a problem for themselves one way or the other on that show, Annamae smiley was the innocent one and they blamed her for their problems, when all she tried to do was cover up for them.
Wes killed Sam, it was that murder case that brought about all the calamity.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PaddyX: 2:07am On May 18, 2020
hitch05:
Orphan Black season one
Dope series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Willokafor(m): 2:28am On May 18, 2020
So far best series for me after SUIT is
FOR LIFE, this series is the bomb you will never be satisfied and will always ask for more.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Myketuale(m): 2:30am On May 18, 2020
Please which site is the best and legit site I can download series from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 3:55am On May 18, 2020
Fedxwan:

This gangs of London no even do am for me at all, I could not wait to delete it when I finished watching grin
Lol. So we're many.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 7:28am On May 18, 2020
This snowpiercer is looking good o. Just seen episode 1. I'm liking it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 8:05am On May 18, 2020
Willokafor:
So far best series for me after SUIT is
FOR LIFE, this series is the bomb you will never be satisfied and will always ask for more.
Not my best series buh I prefer it to HTGAWM
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 11:30am On May 18, 2020
Macarenna from Vis a vis is probably the most foolish criminal I have ever seen . I am still seeing the first season though . But that babe is so foolish . No cap .

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by izriel(m): 11:39am On May 18, 2020
Has anyone seen Stargirl yet?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2020
chiboy1116:
Macarenna from Vis a vis is probably the most foolish criminal I have ever seen . I am still seeing the first season though . But that babe is so foolish . No cap .
Naive until she became a badass

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 12:00pm On May 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Naive until she became a badass
as in bro , she's so naive lmfao. Maybe it's my fault cause I am trying to compare her to Bea . It didn't take Bea long to become a bad ass . Bea was really smart though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:11pm On May 18, 2020
chiboy1116:
as in bro , she's so naive lmfao. Maybe it's my fault cause I am trying to compare her to Bea . It didn't take Bea long to become a bad ass . Bea was really smart though.
Who's Bea remind me please
I still remember zulema,sari, curly
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 2:05pm On May 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Who's Bea remind me please
I still remember zulema,sari, curly
Bea Smith from Wentworth . Another series entirely
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2020
chiboy1116:
Bea Smith from Wentworth . Another series entirely
Oh okay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moshuur(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2020
Spectrum22:

The show is so interesting yet unpopular.

The final season was below expectations because Kevin Spacey was forced out due to the sexual allegations he was battling with at the time.

Tell me what you think about the Underwoods.
Boss anybody that's watched d show will definitely know/think that the Underwoods are manipulative and power hungry peeps...
Claire appears to me as someone that's cold/heartless (I even had to google whose more cold/brutal btw her and cersi of GOT)....
I see frank as someone that's very intelligent.....
maybe things wud av been different if they had given frank d original post he was promised
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Opemopem15: 4:21pm On May 18, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Samuell2019(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2020
How to get away with murder. embarassed

Good series with a great ending. Thanks for six years
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hakeem12(m): 4:30pm On May 18, 2020
Baddestguyp:
lol...GOT is far better...everyone knows that...
But Money Heist is still a very good show tho...

Have u seen Mr Robot? Check it out...one of the best shows I've ever watched...dunno why it's not very popular
Arguably one of the best shows on television in the past 10 years. The story is very tight and engaging, the acting is top notch, and the editing and direction are so refreshing. This is what happens when someone has a story they want to tell and knows where they are going from the start. Sam Esmail wanted this to be a movie, and I don't think it's suffered at all from extending it to a 4 season series. None of the episodes feel like filler, no characters are wasted doing pointless side plots that don't advance the story or their character. Everything feels so intentional, it's such a rewarding watch, and even more so on re-watching.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2020
chiboy1116:
She's just an accountant na, it's not bad that she's that naive. You'll still get to like her sha... I'm in season 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Orestino(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2020
Xerox01:
She's just an accountant na, it's not bad that she's that naive. You'll still get to like her sha... I'm in season 4

grin Xerox so you still dey this forum
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rilwayne001: 5:23pm On May 18, 2020
WetSmoke:
I just started "the great" I like it already grin

Comedy series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WetSmoke: 5:35pm On May 18, 2020
Yes.
Rilwayne001:

Comedy series?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by marz007(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2020
Please can anyone help me recommend psychological and supernatural series...

Series between 2019 and 2020.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by whitelotus: 5:58pm On May 18, 2020
Anyone watching snowpiercer series?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Spectrum22: 6:36pm On May 18, 2020
moshuur:

Boss anybody that's watched d show will definitely know/think that the Underwoods are manipulative and power hungry peeps...
Claire appears to me as someone that's cold/heartless (I even had to google whose more cold/brutal btw her and cersi of GOT)....
I see frank as someone that's very intelligent.....
maybe things wud av been different if they had given frank d original post he was promised

I find the show to be very disturbing. Just imagine the length they would go just to achieve power. The people they killed, they people they ruined their lives and career. And to think that there are people like these in the real world....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hinere(m): 6:47pm On May 18, 2020
Please can somebody suggest a link to download interesting series to watch this lockdown...
BTW...I'm a drama freak so any suggestion on dramatic series would be appreciated.
I think I need to start with "How To Get Away With Murder" or "Game Of Thrones".
I've read good reviews about the two shows smiley
Kindly suggest one or two more TV shows in that genre to add to my list. Thank you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ovems(f): 7:02pm On May 18, 2020
911 season 3 episode 17 was a really emotional episode. Love this series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles200: 7:16pm On May 18, 2020
whitelotus:
Anyone watching snowpiercer series?

I am o. I love what I am seeing o.

See 'White lines' also, very good series also, 4 episodes in and its has everything. Nudity, sex, action, drama.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)