Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3592730 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tayoccu(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
cao:

Or it could be a twin...the good twin sabotaged everything, it would explain why One's default instinct is to help. Plus, anytime you see a guy with guy-liner (eyeliner) you automatically assume he's bad. See Hook in OUAT.

pretty interesting theory.

Lol @ guy-liner.

do you watch whispers?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
tayoccu:

pretty interesting theory.

Lol @ guy-liner.

do you watch whispers?
I don't watch it, it's one of those shows that I'll probably like, but I don't watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soladollar(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Falling skies is back, season 5 ep 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
cao:

It's a TV series. Isn't its name self explanatory enough?
You have yourself confused.
Series or seasonal are the same thing and are simply films intended for broadcast on television with short run time unlike say,a movie!
You people should stop confusing others with stuffs like this.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
ApexTitan:

I long since gave up on correcting people here that seasonal film isn't the right term. What's so hard in calling it a TV series instead of
the rather long and pedestrian sounding seasonal movie I've trained myself to ignore and not respond but every now and then it kind of gets under one's skin. SMH

Leave them. Everything on TV is a movie or film. Just breathe in and out deeply and move on. smiley
You are the one that have yourself confused bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Odkboy23:
power s02e04 shawn finally get to bleep tasha's friend and also kiss tasha.....I smell trouble if ghost finds out.

Hello stop spoiler alerts please,its not fair,i neva watch that episode now,u don dey spoil am for me,thats not the way we roll on here,if you are itching to discuss it,there is a thread on power tv series,pls discuss am for dia,no vex ooo

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Referring TV series as Movies is wrong, cuz Movies are big screen while TV series are small screen, but both are technically films. Anything shot with a video camera is automatically a "Film".

Examples of films are:
-Documentaries
-Biopic (TV movie)
-Music Videos
-TV series
-Reality Series/ TV shows
-Movies
-Commercials

Thus, anyone that tagged a TV series as a "Seasonal film" is not wrong at all, cuz, semantics aside, every TV series is a seasonal film. It's a film aired seasonally.

But don't ever call a TV series a 'seasonal movie" cuz that's a blasphemy that is worst than simply calling it a movie.

Don't confuse movie with film, y'all... The definition of the noun "Film" is more deep.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
philfearon:

You have yourself confused.
Series or seasonal are the same thing and are simply films intended for broadcast on television with short run time unlike say,a movie!
You people should stop confusing others with stuffs like this.
You appear to be easily confused. We might as well call movies truncated/shortened series, if we follow your logic. A tv series is called a tv series, how difficult is it for you understand that? You do know there's also a thing called a tv movie, right? That's a movie made for television, so please move along.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
kazzonline:

Hello stop spoiler alerts please,its not fair,i neva watch that episode now,u don dey spoil am for me,thats not the way we roll on here,if you are itching to discuss it,there is a thread on power tv series,pls discuss am for dia,no vex ooo
sorry bro...I won't do it again.....no vex.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
cao:

You appear to be easily confused. We might as well call movies truncated/shortened series, if we follow your logic. A tv series is called a tv series, how difficult is it for you understand that? You do know there's also a thing called a tv movie, right? That's a movie made for television, so please move along.
Lol.People are really funny.
In school,if you are asked what is a TV series,you reply them a TV series is a TV series.It doesn't show you know the subject matter,does it?
I have asked you earlier on,if a TV series is not a film,what is it? Oh I forgot your reply,it is a TV series according to you!!
Go home and re-psyche on the subject matter of this discussion!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
philfearon:

Lol.People are really funny.
In school,if you are asked what is a TV series,you reply them a TV series is a TV series.It doesn't show you know the subject matter,does it?
I have asked you earlier on,if a TV series is not a film,what is it? Oh I forgot your reply,it is a TV series according to you!!
It's your prerogative to continue to stick your head in the sand. Enjoy yourself, maybe you'll find your answer in the sands, even though the answer was staring you right in the face. People are indeed funny.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
philfearon:

There is nothing interesting about HANNIBAL bro!

Do you frigging kid me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ApexTitan(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
John57:
and I'm now firmly cheering for the whitewalkers to kill all humans in GoT 6 lol

cheesy
At least the white walkers won't break your heart.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Finally going to watch Penny Dreadful, maybe I should have started this earlier...let's hope it's not too addictive*.

*I feel like I'm setting myself up here...

EDIT: Only 10 minutes in and it looks like I'll be very addicted to this. To be honest, they had me at the opening title sequence.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Penny dreadful is one of the most boring shows i have watched this year ! the storyline is too sheepish, the producers tried so much to make the show crude and hardcore even with the sex scenes and stuff

miss ives be behaving like an an escaped evil spirit, i like the black guy with tribal marks tho. And that guy that likes bleeding during sex, i mean the one that slept with miss Ives , i still dont get the purpose of his character, hes just fvcking and bleeding !

they just made the show look like a very low budget amateur horror movie.

its boring too, i literally forced myself to finish season one, i downloaded the first episode of season 2, when i saw the crappy acting of those witches, i just deleted it #

that show is a waste of funds ,

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 5:46am On Jun 30, 2015
vickerz:
Penny dreadful is one of the most boring shows i have watched this year ! the storyline is too sheepish, the producers tried so much to make the show crude and hardcore even with the sex scenes and stuff

miss ives be behaving like an an escaped evil spirit, i like the black guy with tribal marks tho. And that guy that likes bleeding during sex, i mean the one that slept with miss Ives , i still dont get the purpose of his character, hes just fvcking and bleeding !

its boring too, i literally forced myself to finish season one, i downloaded the first episode of season 2, when i saw the crappy acting of those witches, i just deleted it #

Its very obvious you have no historical knowledge of the characters or the penny dreadful cannons

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 30, 2015
mkmyers45:
Its very obvious you have no historical knowledge of the characters or the penny dreadful cannons

i do, but they did not potray the characters well at all, at least there shud be an exaggeration, the back story is still predictable

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ajehe(m): 6:26am On Jun 30, 2015
object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXbMzH3Kenw></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donbabchizy(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2015
Okay thanks fellas!! U've got any interesting seasonal film u wanna recommend?? I love adventures,supernatural powers and little action movies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donbabchizy(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2015
Sons of anarchy, very interesting gangstar seasonal film! I am seeing season 3 now! Vikings-waiting for season 4..walking dead-season 6 and so on...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
SirChotas:

Do you frigging kid me
maybe.
Enlighten me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
cao:

It's your prerogative to continue to stick your head in the sand. Enjoy yourself, maybe you'll find your answer in the sands, even though the answer was staring you right in the face. People are indeed funny.
You erred,and you are being corrected.
I don't know what's so hard in accepting a simple correction.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Anybody watching power ?

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
philfearon:

You erred,and you are being corrected.
I don't know what's so hard in accepting a simple correction.
cheesy Carry on with your misconceptions.

Anywho, Penny Dreadful is an entertaining watch, I'll definitely finish the rest, once my errands are done.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hob(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Too many to name

Scandal
Supernatural
Arrow
The Blacklist
Orange is the new black
Homeland
Vampire Diaries
The Originals

Etcetera Etcetera
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MrCork: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
cao:

..LOOOKHEAR..STOP LIEING WOMAN...STOP DESIVING HOMEBASE NIGERIANS THAT U FROM THE UK...STOOOOP PIT...AM FROM LONDON & I DONT EVEN GO ON&ON ABOUTRIT..U ARE A HOMEBASE NIGERIAN BASE IN ENUGU SO PLIS STOP LIEING....THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WE QUIT CHASIN BLACK WOMEN HEAR IN LONDON..THEY LIE TOO MUSH..DYAMM!! angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dragonking: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
cao:

cheesy Carry on with your misconceptions.

Anywho, Penny Dreadful is an entertaining watch, I'll definitely finish the rest, once my errands are done.

Cao, so you actually watched penny dreadful and u guys didn't even contribute on the penny dreadful thread. This isn't fair. I will be expecting ur contributions on the PD thread.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
hob:
Too many to name
Scandal
Supernatural
Arrow
The Blacklist
Orange is the new black
Homeland
Vampire Diaries
The Originals
Etcetera Etcetera
Err...are you watching all of them right this instant? If so, are you Sherlock? Or are you just stating some of the the shows you usually watch?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dragonking: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
vickerz:

You know nothing about penny dreadful

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dragonking:

Cao, so you actually watched penny dreadful and u guys didn't even contribute on the penny dreadful thread. This isn't fair. I will be expecting ur contributions on the PD thread.
Oh boy, I only started yesterday - I fell asleep during the third episode (not its fault, I had to be awake on time today) and the only reason I'm not watching it now, is I'm waiting for my housemate, so that we can go to the gym.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dragonking: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
cao:

Oh boy, I only started yesterday - I fell asleep during the third episode (not its fault, I had to be awake on time today) and the only reason I'm not watching it now, is I'm waiting for my housemate, so that we can go to the gym.

OK then. Feel free to join the thread when u have gone far in the series. I can bet u will enjoy it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
philfearon:

maybe.
Enlighten me.

There is nothing to enlighten you about. Can't force on you what you don't want for yourself. But look, I don't think you've seen Hannibal. If you have, you only saw the opening episodes of the first season. And that, isn't enough to pronounce a show uninteresting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (2843) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: MSGAMBLE9, armadeo(m), phr0nesis(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.