Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3526916 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 12:21am On Jun 21, 2020
danteg:
message me on WhatsApp 080nine_three_five_one_three_one_two_one I have an app with all the series you could be looking for inside, it's kinda similar to Netflix but completely free as long as you don't mind watching in 360p
please who knows the name of this app
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:48am On Jun 21, 2020
Who's seen the Cursed Trailer. A new Netflix Fantasy series. Its looks pretty good.

Awaiting this July 17. Seems like having a better story than Warrior Nun. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:43am On Jun 21, 2020
Episode 12 smiley

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 4:45am On Jun 21, 2020
nani667:
Episode 12 smiley
guy this your phone user interface na die grin

Up till now, I never still know which phone get that kind UI..
e be like you tweak to live grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Chibudollar:
please who knows the name of this app

I think it's cinehub.

Download it using google.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:35am On Jun 21, 2020
seankafor:
guy this your phone user interface na die grin

Up till now, I never still know which phone get that kind UI..
e be like you tweak to live grin

Na just to change the font of your phone. Nothing special.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 7:58am On Jun 21, 2020
Rewatching Counterpart and I remember reading on Collider that Sara Serraiocco (Baldwin) couldn't speak English when she got the role. Impressive.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2020
ibawon:
If you are into series like we are just use this app and wahala solved
Cinehub
But for movies Netflix by APKMODDY should do
You may either stream or download from them.
This are part of the major reasons I can't fully port to iOS
I just downloaded CineHub app now.. It's a great app... If i download a series there, will it stay on the app for how long? Or will they delete it after a week like YouTube? Please answer. Thank you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2020
jiggaz:
I just downloaded CineHub app now.. It's a great app... If i download a series there, will it stay on the app for how long? Or will they delete it after a week like YouTube? Please answer. Thank you.
how to get the app, cinehub
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2020
chidoo4luv:
how to get the app, cinehub
google the name and you will see download options.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibawon(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2020
jiggaz:
I my self, I'm yet to download a movie via cinehub because it just too slow, but for the period it stays I don't really know
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2020
ibawon:

I my self, I'm yet to download a movie via cinehub because it just too slow, but for the period it stays I don't really know
Alright.. Thank you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:29am On Jun 21, 2020
The Mandalorian ...... 5.9/10

Very average at best. I don't understand the Hype. undecided imagine spending 3 weeks to watch just a season.

The visuals and CGI was superb though.

PS: I'm not a Star Wars fan.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afrobaby(f): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
ibawon:
If you are into series like we are just use this app and wahala solved
Cinehub
But for movies Netflix by APKMODDY should do
You may either stream or download from them.
This are part of the major reasons I can't fully port to iOS

Thanks. Just a quick one though, hope the apps from apkmoddy are clean because I had to enable developer option before I could install the apps
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
angry
afrobaby:

Thanks. Just a quick one though, hope the apps from apkmoddy are clean because I had to enable developer option before I could install the apps
Rookie, it's safe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
Please I'm on a series called Yellowstone... The season 3 premiered today and I need to download it now because I'm on Sunday subscription... Who knows a site I can download it from because it's tomorrow 02tvseries will release it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OgKelvin(m): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
please can someone help a brother with link to download vagabond a korean series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afrobaby(f): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
taiocol:
angry
Rookie, it's safe
Na sooooo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bamangar: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
For those of you looking for interesting 2020 series.. You should check out "FOR LIFE" by 50 cent, very interesting, captivating and breath taking..

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by naptu2: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Aha! This is what I was looking for!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
legitimatefrank1:
Please I'm on a series called Yellowstone... The season 3 premiered today and I need to download it now because I'm on Sunday subscription... Who knows a site I can download it from because it's tomorrow 02tvseries will release it

Yellowstone is back!!!!!! Thanks for this bro.

Just checked the series calendar. Sorry bro

I also checked torrent, so na tomorrow nai e go dey.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. That top boy.i couldnt move pass ep 3 of season 1.

is the little boy now into peddling drugs
Bro, Top Boy is a d.ope series!! I have finished season 1 and I'm currently on Season 2 Episode 1.

The little boy Ranell, is now dealing on weed but not for Dushane gang though. The series is very interesting o.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Achilles100:

Yellowstone is back!!!!!! Thanks for this bro.

Just checked the series calendar. Sorry bro

I also checked torrent, so na tomorrow nai e go dey.
yes!!! Ok bro thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
jiggaz:
Bro, Top Boy is a d.ope series!! I have finished season 1 and I'm currently on Season 2 Episode 1.

The little boy Ranell, is now dealing on weed but not for Dushane gang though. The series is very interesting o.
.interesting.the vibe from ep1-3 was really low mahn.downloading ep was like huge task 4 me. But i might just take your word for it and try to watch it.

what abt d little white boy.that one seemed like a promising drug dealer

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 12:42am On Jun 22, 2020
Silentgroper:
.interesting.the vibe from ep1-3 was really low mahn.downloading ep was like huge task 4 me. But i might just take your word for it and try to watch it.

what abt d little white boy.that one seemed like a promising drug dealer
Yes.. The little white boy Gem, is already a drug dealer... That neighborhood is not good to train kids lai lai...

Try and download more episodes, you might like it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NNAMDIII(m): 1:55am On Jun 22, 2020
bamangar:
For those of you looking for interesting 2020 series.. You should check out "FOR LIFE" by 50 cent, very interesting, captivating and breath taking..
website to download?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bamangar: 4:46am On Jun 22, 2020
NNAMDIII:
website to download?
02tvseries. ... FOR LIFE and GODFATHER OF HARLEM, two great series

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NNAMDIII(m): 4:49am On Jun 22, 2020
bamangar:
02tvseries. ... FOR LIFE and GODFATHER OF HARLEM, two great series
oga sir that for life isn't on o2tv, please can u just give me the download link? I've downloaded the other series but i haven't watched it, i really want to watch that for life
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bamangar: 6:31am On Jun 22, 2020
NNAMDIII:
oga sir that for life isn't on o2tv, please can u just give me the download link? I've downloaded the other series but i haven't watched it, i really want to watch that for life
I wonder if you really went on 02tvseries, its there.

https://o2tvseries.com/For-Life-2/index.html
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 7:01am On Jun 22, 2020
jiggaz:
Yes.. The little white boy Gem, is already a drug dealer... That neighborhood is not good to train kids lai lai...

Try and download more episodes, you might like it.
ok. Will try watching it again.

muchos gracias
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 7:07am On Jun 22, 2020
abduleez1:
The Mandalorian ...... 5.9/10

Very average at best. I don't understand the Hype. undecided imagine spending 3 weeks to watch just a season.

The visuals and CGI was superb though.

PS: I'm not a Star Wars fan.
.what season?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Feleezy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.