Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527067 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abeynoni: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
Plz auz... whuz with a link to strike back season 3 and 4 plz. thanks in anticipation.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Estimable(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
jorhney:
Guys anyone know where I can download Strike back season 3 480p ..I've been searching all day havent seen a good link and showbox is bleeped up
is it action packed movie??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Estimable(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
abeynoni:
Plz auz... whuz with a link to strike back season 3 and 4 plz. thanks in anticipation.
watchseries.ag/serie/strike_back u need idm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ray Donovan..hmm interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
"Mr Donovan, you buy me yet?"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ridimic1: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
guz pls were can i downld the unit.......i tried watchseries but der r no movshare links n nomvid...only some links i dont understand

and pls who has watch lost....is it worth watching because im about starting it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Estimable(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
ridimic1:
guz pls were can i downld the unit.......i tried watchseries but der r no movshare links n nomvid...only some links i dont understand

and pls who has watch lost....is it worth watching because im about starting it

https://www.nairaland.com/1529161/how-download-season-movies-free
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 13, 2015
The Strain S02E01... wow! The Strain is back and better.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2015
Currently watching ..
Mr Robot season 1 .. Devious maids Season 3 ( Reminds me of desperate housewives) .. teen wolf Season 5 .. pretty little liars season 6 .. Supernatural season 10 ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2015
Where can i download everybody hates chris ? anyone ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Watching devious maids, new episode.

It's becoming more interesting, do you think Jessie likes Marrisol for real? I think he does.

Sometimes too, I think Rosie acts dumb, I won't say she's really dumb, but something just seems dumb about her sometimes.cheesy

Then Carmen, I hope she doesn't fall for it.

Do you think Bianca's dead?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wisdomiskey(m): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:

It's becoming more interesting, do you think Jessie likes Marrisol for real? I think he does.

all yuh do is watch moviezz
and tlk nonsense on
nairaland all dai
u need a man in yuh lyf
and i can be of help
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Just finished Ballers. Reggie needs to die (seriously, sacking him is too easy) and Vernon needs to catch some sense.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:

Sometimes too, I think Rosie acts dumb, I won't say she's really dumb, but something just seems dumb about her sometimes.cheesy

I have downloaded it yet to watch though will do so when am back from work- Rosie is killing my vibes seriously I have a feeling she will disapoint me later,

I don't really know about Jessie, we haven't been told much about him(apart from when he told Marisol he's an ex soldier bla bla blah)

As for Bianca she ain't dead yet, she's just been held hostage
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kurupt01:

I have downloaded it yet to watch though will do so when am back from work- Rosie is killing my vibes seriously I have a feeling she will disapoint me later,

I don't really know about Jessie, we haven't been told much about him(apart from when he told Marisol he's an ex soldier bla bla blah)

As for Bianca she ain't dead yet, she's just been held hostage
Okay, I won't spoil it for you then.cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
I think I have to start looking at watching hyped seasonal movies. For a lot of people to be talking about devious maids, there has to be something there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Okay, I won't spoil it for you then.cheesy

Just finished it, wow, Carmel has already signed the contract (she most definitely will), Bianca is almost certainly dead Unless of course of the assistant just hanged her when their Sabastibe walked in, you know the hired muscle used Chlorofam to sedate her . Waiting for next episode...

Next series , The Whispers starting now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 12:10am On Jul 15, 2015
wisdomiskey:

all yuh do is watch moviezz
and tlk nonsense on
nairaland all dai
u need a man in yuh lyf
and i can be of help

WTF.... And all you do is follow up her nonsense, wetin b ya own,she dey her lane jeje u move go her lane go find trouble...
R u dat thirsty
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 2:11am On Jul 15, 2015
freecocoa:

I think Jessie has an agenda, seriously an ex soldier to a maid....just too good to be true.

Rosie can be dumb atimes but she's not stupid, one thing I like about her is her funny accent and how she speaks.

blanca is dead for real that's what devious maids are for. to solve murders of their fellow maids.

This is the most interesting season yet, not that predictable but ok.

Carmen and Mrs Powell cracks me up everytime.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2015
M currently watching WHITE COLLAR the film make sense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2015
Odkboy23:
I think Jessie has an agenda, seriously an ex soldier to a maid....just too good to be true.

Rosie can be dumb atimes but she's not stupid, one thing I like about her is her funny accent and how she speaks.

blanca is dead for real that's what devious maids are for. to solve murders of their fellow maids.

This is the most interesting season yet, not that predictable but ok.

Carmen and Mrs Powell cracks me up everytime.
I don't think he does(i hope he doesn't), there's really nothing about the maid angle as I see it, they writers probably did that because of the usual stereotype, it happens a lot in movies, it's okay for a man to be a maid too.cheesy

I love Rosie a lot too, she does have a very big heart.

The characters are almost all hilarious, Mrs Delatore is rib cracking funny to me.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
U guys should watch scream, its a new serirs on, so horrific

If u like teen wolf, just watch scream, only 2 episodes out yet, but that show is the real deal

Its like a teenage version of Hannibal !
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
jxt finished watching---- latest epi on The last ship :: and The 100

those series dope die.....

wanna start another one along side these... abeg recommend o..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Leopantro: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lordseyad:
jxt finished watching---- latest epi on The last ship :: and The 100

those series dope die.....

wanna start another one along side these... abeg recommend o..

Defiance, Dominion, under the done and failing skies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Leopantro:

Defiance, Dominion, under the done and failing skies
Thanks sire..
Hope you wouldn't mind suggesting the best outta the four
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
New series to watch in no particular order

Humans
The Whisphers
Scream
Proof
KillJoys
Dark Matter and of course
Wayward Pines

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
stonemind:
M currently watching WHITE COLLAR the film make sense

Enjoy the exploits and adventures of neal cafrey bro!! The season finale was a great surprise,nor mk me giv u spoilers,it is a lovely tv series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
New tv series alert!!! ZOO now the animals are ganging up against we humans oo,we are in trouble walahi.nice tv series thou!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Leopantro: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
kazzonline:
New tv series alert!!! ZOO now the animals are ganging up against we humans oo,we are in trouble walahi.nice tv series thou!!!

Interesting. I downloaded the first episode of that series yesterday. The storyline sounded captivating.
Stumbled on TOMORROW PEOPLE : Homo superior with the abilities of telekinesis, telepathy and teleportation.
some matrix like moves in it.

Others are FROM DUSK TO DAWN and BLACK MIRROR
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Leopantro: 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lordseyad:
Thanks sire.. Hope you wouldn't mind suggesting the best outta the four
Start with Defiance or under the dome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.