Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3510526 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zyzman: 2:29am On Oct 12, 2020
sanpipita:

It was all over the place, was hard understanding what they were trying to do, only episode 1 made sense, I felt disappointed watching it

There is actually no need for a season 2 but no netflix keeps choking us with contents
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zyzman: 2:33am On Oct 12, 2020
Thuna:
pls what app is this, I wanna download it pls

Don't expect any response. That dude is a ghost grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SweetCunt97(f): 2:54am On Oct 12, 2020
Mikelo93:
Lovecraft country episode 8 is damn crazy,when is ep 9 supposed to be out. That movie is another level of horror
Very terrifying disgusting series and I love it!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zyzman: 3:06am On Oct 12, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:
Yes, i'm amped up for this. Finally a spotlight on Dahmer, his obsession and preference for mostly black men and BBCs. I was recently looking at a gallery of the photos he took of those men before they met their ends, the way he arranged the bodies shows how much of the artistic sociopath he was.

Ted Bundy was bad but Dahmer was far worse, I mean who uses people's skins to make furniture?

Bro which website did you get this info. I would love to explore the site.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 3:19am On Oct 12, 2020
Zyzman:

Bro which website did you get this info. I would love to explore the site.
I would also love to because I have no idea. It's obviously an Instagram page and those are altered screenshots sent to me by an anonymous person on WhatsApp. I always do my personal research before posting the screenshots here though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 12, 2020
blingxx:

I think homelander will finally break and run mad in s3

I'm more concerned about that scene that Ryan lasered Stormfront and killed his mom.. Damn I felt the anger on butchers face he wanted to kill the boy if homelander didn't show up...butcher is a real man bruv sad undecided that guy is strong asf
I don't think butcher was trying to kill the child. Definitely not after promising his wife that he will keep him safe and definitely not after swearing on the name of his dead brother. You know how much he loved his younger brother.

I think he wanted to finish stomfront off for good. He knows stomfront is not dead yet so he wanted to kill her for good.

Then Homelander showed up.

My theory is that.

Stomfront is not dead.
Homemader will go against vault and save stomfront in season three.
Butcher and his Crew will take the compound vee in season three probably because things will get more dangerous in Season three.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 12, 2020
iamoyindamola:

If Hughie die the show dies
I feel Frenchie is likely to die or mother's milk
well let us see what will happen next.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Let me finally give raise by wolves a try and i hope i don't regret ur.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:39am On Oct 12, 2020
CuteMercury:
I don't think butcher was trying to kill the child. Definitely not after promising his wife that he will keep him safe and definitely not after swearing on the name of his dead brother. You know how much he loved his younger brother.

I think he wanted to finish stomfront off for good. He knows stomfront is not dead yet so he wanted to kill her for good.

Then Homelander showed up.

My theory is that.

Stomfront is not dead.
Homemader will go against vault and save stomfront in season three.
Butcher and his Crew will take the compound vee in season three probably because things will get more dangerous in Season three.
True, Stormfront is alive. But she's useless now. Homelander doesn't have use for her limbless body
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 8:50am On Oct 12, 2020
LOVECRAFT COUNTRY episode 9: white people really did some numbers on black people

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zyzman: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

I would also love to because I have no idea. It's obviously an Instagram page and those are altered screenshots sent to me by an anonymous person on WhatsApp. I always do my personal research before posting the screenshots here though

Can you share the instagram handle please cool cool cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2020
Zyzman:

Can you share the instagram handle please cool cool cool
I don't know the IG handle. The person who sends me the update screenshots the pic and covers the account's name as it is seen on the pic I posted
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2020
Thuna:
pls what app is this, I wanna download it pls

Netflix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2020
Just when one thinks that Lovecraft country can get any better,it attains a new height,the story of Tulsa was really touching..brilliantly written..
Now we wait for the season finale next week
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Tolu121:
LOVECRAFT COUNTRY episode 9: white people really did some numbers on black people

You should watch the Watchmen series. They showed what happened during the Tulsa Race Riots where white people went and murdered a whole town of rich black people.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zyzman: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

I don't know the IG handle. The person who sends me the update screenshots the pic and covers the account's name as it is seen on the pic I posted

Okay na shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

You should watch the Watchmen series. They showed what happened during the Tulsa Race Riots where white people went and murdered a whole town of rich black people.
ya i have watch that too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Priapus69: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
dubylhover:
Just when one thinks that Lovecraft country can get any better,it attains a new height,the story of Tulsa was really touching..brilliantly written..
Now we wait for the season finale next week

I've been looking at the series with one eye since. I finally downloaded episode one. Let's see how it goes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bennyflipy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
Recommendations needed comedy series needed ASAP, Biko really funny series. thank you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Priapus69: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Priapus69:

I've been looking at the series with one eye since. I finally downloaded episode one. Let's see how it goes

Wow!! Should have seen it earlier.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
The Boys.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
CuteMercury:
Let me finally give raise by wolves a try and i hope i don't regret ur.
keep us posted, I quit too soon with the show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
Why does good quality shows like Lovecraft Country, Godfather of Harlem and the rest of them only have a max of 10 episodes per season, while flash and the likes reach 23?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Priapus69: 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
Buho:
Why does good quality shows like Lovecraft Country, Godfather of Harlem and the rest of them only have a max of 10 episodes per season, while flash and the likes reach 23?

That's why they're good quality. No repetition of useless episodes.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Priapus69: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
cao:
The Boys.
"Girls do get it done."

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by naylor(f): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Dynasty Season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
Tolu121:

Looks like Tulsa was real deal. Like serious shit went down there.

Same thing was portrayed in Watchmen
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
Achilles100:

Looks like Tulsa was real deal. Like serious shit went down there.

Same thing was portrayed in Watchmen
ya
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mikelo93: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lovecraft country ep 9 am speechless, damn racism was crazy and to think it exists till now. The heart of man is wicked,if you haven't seen Lovecraft country you are wrong. HBO never disappoints.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceman296: 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Achilles100:

Homeland is good, not overhype or anything.

Wonderful show. Among my top five shows of all time.

Okay, I'm back to homeland.

In season 3 now.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
Priapus69:

"Girls do get it done."
Na so that one scare me pass Homelander... pure psychopath.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.