Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3529789 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
OyinbowithaTan:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4209256/ Colony good one.

This is one of the best underrated, well planned, splendid series that ever grace this earth. I enjoyed every bit of the seasons. Together with "The handmaid tale"

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
lawrence2top:
Please who knows the website I can download 24 hours seasonal film from?

02tvseries/toxicwap dot com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by harryodilli19(m): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Finally completed Lost and sincerely, it is a very nice series.

Why do most Actors and Actress from these hit series find it difficult to replicate their success?

I just know that Ian Somerhalder had a small & short role in Lost and then he eventually got a big shot in The Vampire Diaries. However, mostly actors/actresses only get one hit series, they have to be too lucky to get more chances as main leads

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
horlah005:

This is one of the best underrated, well planned, splendid series that ever grace this earth. I enjoyed every bit of the seasons. Together with "The handmaid tale"
the colony was canceled
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
lymelyte:
the colony was canceled

I was disappointed to hear that then.... I think it was cancelled due to decrease in viewers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
Done 9.5/10
Episode 7 just killed it meh I love d ending moment............nawa 4 d girl o, she sex all her friends

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Up next

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
harryodilli19:

I just know that Ian Somerhalder had a small & short role in Lost and then he eventually got a big shot in The Vampire Diaries. However, mostly actors/actresses only get one hit series, they have to be too lucky to get more chances as main leads
I have asked this same question severally, most of these series actors you hardly see them doing other projects even after the series is over.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ismail00(m): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
vikings is ongoing
cursed is ongoing
raised by wolves is ongoing

DAT Ragnar actor appeared in vikings and raised by wolves

hmm fluky is in both vikings and cursed.
Chibudollar:
I have asked this same question severally, most of these series actors you hardly see them doing other projects even after the series is over.
vikings is ongoing
cursed is ongoing
raised by wolves is ongoing

DAT Ragnar actor appeared in vikings and raised by wolves

hmm fluky is in both vikings and cursed.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
toluxa1:

Ah, Looto? Wey I don dey download highest quality?
it depends bruh,
if you are into time travel and conspiracy theories you will really enjoy it .

The series is a really complicated and at the same time interesting .
Prepare to have your mind blown
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
zimdante:

Jacob? He is no Jacob, there is no China in the bible lol. Na heavy market him buy o , I don't see him escaping judgement in any way.

He go escape am.

Na chao go help him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
so non of you here is watching 'THE UNDOING' chaii

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OneKinGuy(m): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
I just finished Ted Lasso( as some guys recommended here) and it's a really good series. Lots of comedy and and emotions in one play, The whole show has this Wholesome vibes on it. This is highly recommended. Thankfully, it has been renewed for a second and third season, so we should be getting more next year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Demmtek(m): 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
stonemind:
following the series i believe the old Man as a skeleton in its closet
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
stonemind:

Currently seeing it( I believe say the cop and the lady go fork.

Others shows I'm seeing right now
Fargo
His Dark Materials
Suburra S02

Will soon add
The Flight Attendant
Big Sky(The trailer looks good)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Demmtek:

Is there any filthy rich old men who doesn't have one or two skeletons in their wardrobe?

Even in real life.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Achilles100:

Fargo
His Dark Materials
Suburra S02

Will soon add
The Flight Attendant
Review this surburra for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Brukx:

Review this surburra for me

I like it, about criminals, politicians and the Vatican(Some priest and Cardinals) mix and decide the fate of Rome(its all set here) for personal gain.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
Archer season 3
BOB Burgers season 10
Bates Motel season 3

Warrior season 2 pending
THE Blacklist season 8 pending
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DamolaDamola: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
toluxa1:

Ah, Looto? Wey I don dey download highest quality?
You might like it, I downloaded everything too because of the good reviews. It later takes determination for me to watch more than 5 minutes without dozing off. And considering I'm a series freak, ......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxa1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
hellohgy:

it depends bruh,

if you are into time travel and conspiracy theories you will really enjoy it .

The series is a really complicated and at the same time interesting .

Prepare to have your mind blown

To be honest I am not a fan of such. Anything that is unreal is not really my thing. Reason I hardly watch Sci Fi. Will give it a try

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Achilles100:

Fargo
His Dark Materials
Suburra S02

Will soon add
The Flight Attendant

Are you kidding me?
Which cop and which lady?
Or is it not rye same undoing I watched?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
DamolaDamola:

You might like it, I downloaded everything too because of the good reviews. It later takes determination for me to watch more than 5 minutes without dozing off. And considering I'm a series freak, ......
E no mean anything. You're a fan of fast-paced shows, simple as that. Sorry for your mb. Delete the show and move on

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
Industry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
Demmtek:

I been thinking about the son
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Excallibur(m): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
DieRich5:
Done 9.5/10
Episode 7 just killed it meh I love d ending moment............nawa 4 d girl o, she sex all her friends
please which site is this
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
jiggaz:
Industry

slow but looks promising
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Moneyboyz:

Are you kidding me? Which cop and which lady? Or is it not rye same undoing I watched?

no mind am

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Excallibur(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
ZeroZeroZero, episode 2 and am loving it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DamolaDamola: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kaycee7:
E no mean anything. You're a fan of fast-paced shows, simple as that. Sorry for your mb. Delete the show and move on
I watched it till the end
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Excallibur:
please which site is this
dats my file manager
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Excallibur(m): 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
DieRich5:
dats my file manager
sorry, as in where did you download from

(1) (2) (3) ... (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Beorn and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.