Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3538223 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) ... (2824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Is it just me or Billy Butcher's wife looks like Meghan Markle?

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 12:25am On Nov 28, 2020
Achilles100:
Is it just me or Billy Butcher's wife looks like Meghan Markle?
now that you mentioned it, yeah. I see it. Same smile too.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CSTRR: 3:24am On Nov 28, 2020
"A teacher" is a crazy series.

Americans don spoil finish.
See as married woman dey spread leg for small boy.

If you had fantasies in secondary school of sleeping with one hot female teacher in your school, then this series is for you.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 5:29am On Nov 28, 2020
Mehn it's time to binge this series,work no dey allow me get time for movies again cry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2020
Eagerly awaiting Warrior Season 2 episode 9 today like the second coming of Christ cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Eagerly awaiting Warrior Season 2 episode 9 today like the second coming of Christ cheesy

overated
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2020
stonemind:

overated
Chop am belleful. Extra dey if you still dey hungry cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2020
Someone should suggest any action series for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2020
Kaycee7:
Chop am belleful. Extra dey if you still dey hungry cheesy

why would I blame you? you people obviously have terrible taste in movies.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2020
stonemind:

I really wish people who say this could actually back up their claims.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2020
You are right.

The show is very overrated but I happen to love it cheesy
stonemind:

overated

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2020
stonemind:

oya mention your top series.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Demmtek(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:
omo this episode 9 is da real bomb "odi woro si work" grin grin chinatown no one gree oo

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Demmtek(m): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:
You are right.

The show is very overrated but I happen to love it cheesy
i cant miss it every weekend cool cool

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
Demmtek:
omo this episode 9 is da real bomb "odi woro si work" grin grin chinatown no one gree oo

Omo I tell u.... I was on the edge from the beginning till the end (epi 09), I didn't even blink throughout.... More or less like 'Into the badlands'

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chibudollar:
oya mention your top series.

Euphoria

Billions

The Queen's Gambit

Braking Bad

Industry

The Mandalorian

Game Of Thrones

Ozark

Lucifer

The Boys

The Undoing

The Flight Attendant

Devils

The Night Of

Watchmen.... and so on, I no dey watch crap

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
stonemind:

Euphoria

Billions

The Queen's Gambit

Braking Bad

Industry

The Mandalorian

Game Of Thrones

Ozark

Lucifer

The Boys

The Undoing

The Flight Attendant

Devils

The Night Of

Dope list
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by collinsetta63: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
The latest from the most talented igbo dialect Singer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHszTawQcIc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrygold100: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
I want to start watching all the popular series Dat I didn't watch back den. Guys which one do I start from.
Merlin
Seeker
Smallville
Hercules.
Which others ones abeg?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
stonemind:

Euphoria

Billions

The Queen's Gambit

Braking Bad

Industry

The Mandalorian

Game Of Thrones

Ozark

Lucifer

The Boys

The Undoing

The Flight Attendant

Devils

The Night Of

Why can't I find Succession on this list?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zyzman: 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
Blood of Zeus is total Crap. An insult on my taste in series. A 4/10 for me. It so childish. Abeg make ona dey watch something first before ona recommend.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alvan73: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
Warrior is more than a TV series, It's a way of life...This episode 9 gave me orgasms such that I had to watch it twice grin...I love what happened to the Irish, at least they will calm down now, no be to dey do gra gra everytime grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Zyzman:
Blood of Zeus is total Crap. An insult on my taste in series. A 4/10 for me. It so childish. Abeg make ona dey watch something first before ona recommend.
wan guy wy e name start wit K..........go soon attack u so........dem too day hype series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
henrygold100:
I want to start watching all the popular series Dat I didn't watch back den. Guys which one do I start from.
Merlin
Seeker
Smallville
Hercules.
Which others ones abeg?
smallville........merlin........seeker
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
alvan73:
Warrior is more than a TV series, It's a way of life...This episode 9 gave me orgasms such that I had to watch it twice grin...I love what happened to the Irish, at least they will calm down now, no be to dey do gra gra everytime grin cheesy

If that show no win best show of the year I don't know what show deserves it.

God warrior is the best thing this year! I never download 9 but will do midnight sub.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Opemopem15: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
Zyzman:
Be like say taste na word of the day. Everybody just dey get taste these days. Make we sha dey Olympus dey look una.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by emmaak2(m): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Tolu131:
i don share everything finish
My own self cut
TOLU REMEMBER ME AS U D COMPILE O
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zyzman: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
DieRich5:
wan guy wy e name start wit K..........go soon attack u so........dem too day hype series

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zyzman: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kaycee7:
Be like say taste na word of the day. Everybody just dey get taste these days. Make we sha dey Olympus dey look una.

Guy there's a reason it called opinion. You don't have to agree with it. Blood of Zeus is trash. Na like say I dey watch story of Jesus and Joseph. All those old cartoons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zyzman: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Same way some dudes here hyped Fargo season 4. By far it the worst season ever. Yuck undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided so boring I kept checking time elapsed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) ... (2824) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), omotayos01(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.