Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3522024 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bolagabriella: 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Achilles100:

It's quite good. It's like Banshee. About Family, their challenges and pulling off mad heist.

I would say it is quite better than banshee.

Noooo...let me rephrase

I enjoyed it more than banshee...though banshee was so dope that i binged it.

The family in animal kingdom is just so crazy...hmmm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bolagabriella: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
CollzSam:
ok thanks. Which means its worth my data, right?

Very much worth it to me but i can't account for your taste in series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 12:12am On Dec 03, 2020
stonemind:

pls stay away from me

Hi there!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 2:48am On Dec 03, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

I didnt know there is a specific way I must approach a lady who invites sex. didn't know that. please tell me.

FYI I aint apologising to no one.

You're a terrible Piece of human just so you know
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:35am On Dec 03, 2020
GodWrites:

The only reason I watched season one was because I had already download it. There is nothing unique with the series.

Just something generic, they didn't bring anything new to the screen. It's an overrated piece of shit, and I regret wasting my 3GB on it.
Can you gimme 2 other martial arts TV series set in the progressive era with a major Asian cast to watch? I really want to watch other shows like Warrior.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodWrites: 4:49am On Dec 03, 2020
Kaycee7:
Can you gimme 2 other martial arts TV series set in the progressive era with a major Asian cast to watch? I really want to watch other shows like Warrior.

If you haven't watched into the badlands, please do and stop watching warrior. Warrior should have been a 2hrs movie, not a series. Anyway, what do I know.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 4:59am On Dec 03, 2020
bolagabriella:

I would say it is quite better than banshee.

Noooo...let me rephrase

I enjoyed it more than banshee...though banshee was so dope that i binged it.

The family in Animal Kingdom is just so crazy...hmmm

I tried to watch Animal Kingdom in the past but couldn't get past the 4th episode.
The show is too boring for my liking.

I would pick Banshee over Animal Kingdom anyday anytime m
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:49am On Dec 03, 2020
GodWrites:

If you haven't watched into the badlands, please do and stop watching warrior. Warrior should have been a 2hrs movie, not a series. Anyway, what do I know.
Into the Badlands is set in a post-apocalyptic backdrop with Wuxia and fantasy elements while Warrior is set in San Francisco during the progressive era and has its action grounded in Wushu and Street Boxing. Into the Badlands also features a predominantly Caucasian cast as opposed to Warrior's predominant Asian cast.

I would ask you how the power tussles and sub-arching plotlines in Warrior would be established and resolved satisfactorily in 2 hours, but like you said, what do you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sajmark(m): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2020
Kaycee7:

I would ask you how the power tussles and sub-arching plotlines in Warrior would be established and resolved satisfactorily in 2 hours, but like you said, what do you know.
I wondered the same thing too... Imagine putting warrior and into the badlands together in the same sentence. into the badlands started well but came crashing after each season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2020
sajmark:

I wondered the same thing too... Imagine putting warrior and into the badlands together in the same sentence. into the badlands started well but came crashing after each season.
I never even wan touch on how S3's story stank so bad, we just switched off from the plot and settled for watching mad fight scenes. But Baba wan compare.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2020
ositadiima1:

I don't see anything wrong with the moniker, in my small understanding pussy is a cat, a hoe is a farming tool. Though, I don't understand why pussy and hoe should be brought together.
grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2020
RichieMichie:

You're a terrible Piece of human just so you know
just because i choose to be logical and not sentimental right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2020
GodWrites:

Exactly what do you know-----john snow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2020
Latest addition ➕ ➕

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodWrites: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2020
iamoyindamola:

The person I quoted asked for a martial art series with Asian actors which I did.

Whatever my opinion is of Warrior is MINE and MINE alone; I'm entitled to it.

If you feel otherwise and not ready to accept the fact that not everyone will like this series that shikes you up, then you have some growing up to do.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodWrites: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Don't be hurt!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2020
bolagabriella:

Very much worth it to me but i can't account for your taste in series
alright thanks. I'll download it and see....Banshee is dope....I just hope it's better
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kkins25(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2020
vampire2020:
Time to hop on this
the most fustrating thing in life is downloading series one by one from 02tv or the likes.. grin grin grin... na from torrent site you dey download? na link i they ask for bro grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2020
GodWrites:

The person I quoted asked for a martial art series with Asian actors which I did.
I asked for a martial arts movies set in the progressive era featuring a predominant Asian cast and your answer was Into the Badlands, which is just about as distant from Warrior as it gets. I mean, you can actually count the Asian cast members of Into the Bandlands on one hand.
And seeing as you said Warrior was generic and does nothing new, I actually expected you to list 5 closely similar shows.

Whatever my opinion is of Warrior is MINE and MINE alone; I'm entitled to it.
You're also entitled to whatever reactions your opinion(s) generate and invite

If you feel otherwise and not ready to accept the fact that not everyone will like this series that shikes you up, then you have some growing up to do.
If you don't like the show, simply say you don't like the show. Don't embarrass yourself trying to play critic.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodWrites: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2020
Kaycee7:
I asked for a martial arts movies set in the progressive era featuring a predominant Asian cast and your answer was Into the Badlands, which is just about as distant from Warrior as it gets. I mean, you can actually count the Asian cast members of Into the Bandlands on one hand.
And seeing as you said Warrior was generic and does nothing new, I actually expected you to list 5 closely similar shows.

I repeat and I hope it sinks, Warrior is just an overhyped piece of shit that brings nothing new to the screen.

The acting of the protagonist is half-baked, and utterly ridiculous.

There was never a character development, and his goals are foggy and hazy. I don't even know his stance.

You're also entitled to whatever reactions your opinion(s) generate and invite

I agree. But then again, you don't need to cry like a baby when someone show dislike for your favorite series. Just accept that fact that we all have our unique taste and preference.

If you don't like the show, simply say you don't like the show. Don't embarrass yourself trying to play critic.

The show isn't too bad, but it's still an overhyped garbage. So, stop embarrassing yourself whining like a kiddo just because someone's taste negates with yours.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babaj145(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2020
GodWrites:

I repeat and I hope it sinks, Warrior is just an overhyped piece of shit that brings nothing new to the screen.

There was never a character development, and his goals are foggy and hazy. I don't even know his stance.

I agree. But then again, you don't need to cry like a baby when someone show dislike for your favorite series. Just accept that fact that we all have our unique taste and preference.

The show isn't too bad, but it's still an overhyped garbage. So, stop embarrassing yourself whining like a kiddo just because someone's taste negates with yours.
So far so good only two peoole in d world have termed warrior an 'overhyped garbage',..dats YOU and one other guy in AFGHANISTAN and I think dat guy might probably be dead by now..well I guess all d self acclaimed TV critics and publications who rate warrior highly as a top series are all dumb then...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodWrites: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2020
Babaj145:

So far so good only two peoole in d world have termed warrior an 'overhyped garbage',..dats YOU and one other guy in AFGHANISTAN and I think dat guy might probably be dead by now..well I guess all d self acclaimed TV critics and publications who rate warrior highly as a top series are all dumb then...

I don't vouch for a series because the so called self acclaimed TV critics love it, neither do I go by popular choice.

If a series doesn't work for me, I state it without mincing words.

Everyone have their preference!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2020
GodWrites:

Ladies and gents, like I said, they never have anything tangible to back up their claims. All they can do is cry "my opinion" and try to drag you into a troll fest.

Abeg, weekend don dey reach. Make we prepare for our final visit to Chinatown for this season.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2020
Babaj145:

So far so good only two people in d world have termed warrior an 'overhyped garbage',..dats YOU and one other guy in AFGHANISTAN and I think dat guy might probably be dead by now..well I guess all d self acclaimed TV critics and publications who rate warrior highly as a top series are all dumb then...
Oga leave him and his opinion.. I hate it when you guys act like this... Person said he didn't enjoy a particular show, allow him na.. TV critics and publications is not a yardstick for measuring a likable movie. Taste in movie is relative..

Me, I love Warrior die, but e no mean say I go shut the other guy wey nor like am up..
Movie critics and fans rated Parasite a bomb, I saw the movie and I didn't like it, I don't still like it. No be movie critics go tell person movie wey he/she go like or not..

Abeg make we let the matter rest biko...

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babaj145(m): 11:39am On Dec 03, 2020
GodWrites:

I don't vouch for a series because the so called self acclaimed TV critics love it, neither do I go by popular choice.

If a series doesn't work for me, I state it without mincing words.

Everyone have their preference!
U seem to not understand d point, I am not against ur personal preference..d fact dat u don't like warrior does not make it an 'overhyped garbage',..if u don't like a series just say 'I don't like dis series' and nobody will fault u..but going on to call it 'overhyped garbage' even when statistics and popular opinions say otherwise den bro u are on d wrong here..its just like me calling game of thrones an 'overhyped garbage' cus I didn't like it, even when it is generally regarded as one of d greatest series ever made..will dat not sound funny??..d rest of d world who love it are not dumb..nobody is forcing u to like warrior, don't just call it an overhyped garbage cus there's nothing overhyped about warrior..

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babaj145(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2020
TheStrongest:
Oga leave him and his opinion.. I hate it when you guys act like this... Person said he didn't enjoy a particular show, allow him na.. TV critics and publications is not a yardstick for measuring a likable movie. Taste in movie is relative..

Me, I love Warrior die, but e no mean say I go shut the other guy wey nor like am up..
Movie critics and fans rated Parasite a bomb, I saw the movie and I didn't like it, I don't still like it. No be movie critics go tell person movie wey he/she go like or not..

Abeg make we let the matter rest biko...

And it's not in his place to call it 'overhyped garbage',.making others who appreciate d film look stupid or lack taste..ur choice of words matters a lot..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2020
GodWrites:

thank you Soo much for this, I don't just get how they keep over hyping that trash, terrible acting, terrible plots terrible story. everything about it is just terrible, the thing tire me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Kaycee7:
Ladies and gents, like I said, they never have anything tangible to back up their claims. All they can do is cry "my opinion" and try to drag you into a troll fest.

Abeg, weekend don dey reach. Make we prepare for our final visit to Chinatown for this season.

you just have bad taste in films simple as that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
GodWrites:

exactly they should have made it a movie instead..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodWrites: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
stonemind:

exactly they should have made it a movie instead..

The hype made me waste 3GB, only to end up not seeing anything spectacular. Just another average series!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
I ain't gonna watch warrior again......replacing it wit Barbarians
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kaycee7:

I hate you because we oppose one another on different topics but on this ?? you are a god! I said it earlier warrior is the best thing this year others come after.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Eldeedon(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.