Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3530021 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
nani667:
January 26 cheesy

Season 2 ★★
hurray, but I'm more anxious of seeing Season 3 of YOU . I wonder what month it would be released
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
hellohgy:

You people have started again...

Who hyped Bridgeton in this forum??

Nobody hyped this series but agenda must agend
lol, I'm seeing it everywhere on peoples Facebook posts
even ebuka tweeted about it.
happy I haven't downloaded it sha..
data is too precious these days
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
horlah005:

I assure you bro....it's not related to superhero (batman) and shit. I don't entertain superheroes. Mostly why I don't watch The boys
That's exactly why you should watch the boys.
where a group of non superheroes make it their life mission to fvck up so called superheroes.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
wonlasewonimi:
Who else think Bridgerton is a load of horseshit
You alone is sitting on this table
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
wonlasewonimi:
Who else think Bridgerton is a load of horseshit
You alone is sitting on this table. We're waiting for season 2,impatiently.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
hellohgy:

You people have started again...

Who hyped Bridgeton in this forum??

Nobody hyped this series but agenda must agend

E tire me. Only about 3 persons have previously mentioned the series and they didn't talk much. I only saw some clips of the series on Facebook and as fan of romance and fantasy, I jumped on it. All these guys whose favorite genre is horror, action or sci-fi would always trash talk romance and fantasy.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy New Year to all my fellow TV show lovers. Wishing us all a fruitful year. May we be alive and healthy to enjoy all the wonderful content that this year has to offer.

And, please, in the name of whatever you believe in, can this be the year we stop accusing people of "hyping trash"? That shit no make sense, at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
alexistaiwo:
Speak for yourself.

I got bored and dumped the boring show when Luci started losing his powers in the proximity of the lady.
. U should continue. He overcame that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Viiictor10:

Its really interesting. I just watched episode 7, but why is he becoming a mortal since he is Lucifer
he is vulnerable around that detective because he love her and later on u will find out something

She is made for him specially thats one of the reason why his charm never work on her
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 12:01am On Jan 02, 2021
nani667:

I'm Jus wondering what they will do with Vanya for S3.., seeing as she is now a He..., will he act as a she, or will they decide to replace the character undecided

What do you mean?

No problem again with vanya buh i dont like d fact that her body shape is like a man’s no hips no boobs. They enter altered 2019 the Academy discovers that a still-alive Reginald formed the "Sparrow Academy" instead of the Umbrella Academy, consisting of five different children, a floating green cube, and a still-alive Ben as Number One.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 12:02am On Jan 02, 2021
Viiictor10:

I don't think there will be any replacement, let's not jump into conclusion sha. I think the S3 should be out by ending of this year
middle
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 12:56am On Jan 02, 2021
RichieMichie:

E tire me. Only about 3 persons have previously mentioned the series and they didn't talk much. I only saw some clips of the series on Facebook and as fan of romance and fantasy, I jumped on it. All these guys whose favorite genre is horror, action or sci-fi would always trash talk romance and fantasy.

I have said it before on this thread that the most abused word on this thread is OVERHYPED.

Most folks dont even know the meaning.

Na to just dey use it anyhow.

After binge watching a show that has a potential of blowing,they will just come here and be shouting ""The show is Overhyped".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 1:40am On Jan 02, 2021
patwilly:

Pillars of the Earth has season one and two if I'm not mistaken. Features ian mcshane, Eddie redmayne and Hayley Atwell. I was particularly enamored by Hayley Atwell I remember. Fine actress she is.
Seems you are correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 4:05am On Jan 02, 2021
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 4:09am On Jan 02, 2021
hellohgy:

I have said it before on this thread that the most abused word on this thread is OVERHYPED.

Most folks dont even know the meaning.

Na to just dey use it anyhow.

After binge watching a show that has a potential of blowing,they will just come here and be shouting ""The show is Overhyped".
People need to understand their opinion is not some objective fact.

And to be honest I think those of us consuming knowledge and supposedly growing in wisdom here ought to know and behave better.

Happy New You Everyone.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nisot14: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
Guys pls,I'm out of series to see, Is Vikings a good one?...... if yes where i fit download d season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Starfx(m): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Pls guys where did VIKINGS season 6 end previously and how many new season dropped...i have forgotten the episode i stopped and which one to download next
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Viiictor10(m): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Percival9:
he is vulnerable around that detective because he love her and later on u will find out something

She is made for him specially thats one of the reason why his charm never work on her
specially made for him by who
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Cobra kai season 3. Maddd
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tamdun: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
alexistaiwo:
Speak for yourself.

I got bored and dumped the boring show when Luci started losing his powers in the proximity of the lady.
Me too, them just dey hipe d show lasan
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
Viiictor10:

specially made for him by who
Aint he son of god in d movie?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
tamdun:

Me too, them just dey hipe d shoe lasan
Nothing boring in lucifer
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Starfx:
Pls guys where did VIKINGS season 6 end previously and how many new season dropped...i have forgotten the episode i stopped and which one to download next
ivar don die
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
horlah005:

Was it not about superheroes and stuff? Am interested in hardcore reality or close to kind of stuff. Not someone possessing some kind unrealistic power and shit
nah it's definitely not like flash , legends of Tomorrow etc . The way the show even started was crazy af

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
Damm!!!!!
This 2021 is giving me great vibe already.

Cobra kai, monarcar season two then this new series called sanpa sins of the saviour.

Not forgetting Vikings and the rest.

And many more series to come.

Damm!!!! So many great new series and continuation of old ones.

Damm!!! Let me settle down and move to my new apartment first.

Then i will settle down and start watching all of them one after the other.

2021 will be too sweet abeg.

More sweet for us that work at home online.

Just on your air condition, a bowl of popcorn and a bottle of malt by my side with my laptop and watch series till!!!! 2022. Lol

To me personally 2021 is my year of enjoyment and flexing.

No time for nonsense.

It's series and drinking and eating and of course forking!!!! Lol

Thank Heaven i don't smoke.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
Starfx:
First half of season 6 ended at episode 10. This latest remaining half of the Finale starts from episode 11.

But mehn, the way e end ehn I no too Gbadun am. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FastestGirl: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Percival9:
you will like SUCCESSION then
Greg is my guy... I loved the part in the rest room where Logan told Greg "I like you"...felt real
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FastestGirl: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Soul City New Orleans is a cool mini series... Light watch though.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Starfx(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
abduleez1:

First half of season 6 ended at episode 10. This latest remaining half of the Finale starts from episode 11.

But mehn, the way e end ehn I no too Gbadun am. undecided

Thanks brother...i am currently at episode 13 ...lets see how it goes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 2:19am On Jan 03, 2021
Vikings season 6 ending is so emotional..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.