Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3522678 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Tolu181:
rubbish

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
prodigal son S2 eps1 8.5/10
the vibe continue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WetSmoke: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Na wa o, so no interesting series to engage me for now. Will have to try out some old ones.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wandavision

The first two episodes are horrible in my opinion but hopefully things change in the next episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wandavision......

Hmmm....let's see what happens in episode 3 because I am not understanding
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bigredmachine: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
please guys where can i watch live movies from without stress?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Your house obviously undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bigredmachine: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
sod09:

Your house obviously undecided
please am serious... i need a clear site i can go to direct and watch a movie... not some site that will keep telling me to click here and there and at the end i see nothing... thereby wasting my time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
AbdulSleeky:
Wandavision......

Wandavision is tied to Dr strange 2 the multiverse of madness. Wanda is probably trapped in an illusion or in an alternate reality of her choice, since vision present makes her happy.

1.)Someone was calling her through the radio and asking who is doing this to you?

2.) The bee keeper would have somehow altered that reality hence she said no and reversed time to get a happy ending for herself. I think it's all about her.

3.) The advert about the watch Strucker rings a bell.

Honestly I really cant wait to see where it leads to.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
armadeo:

Wandavision is tied to Dr strange 2 the multiverse of madness. Wanda is probably trapped in an illusion or in an alternate reality of her choice, since vision present makes her happy.

1.)Someone was calling her through the radio and asking who is doing this to you?

2.) The bee keeper would have somehow altered that reality hence she said no and reversed time to get a happy ending for herself. I think it's all about her.

3.) The advert about the watch Strucker rings a bell.

Honestly I really cant wait to see where it leads to.
Seems you understand the LORE. grin cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
AbdulSleeky:
Wandavision......

What you're seeing is an Alternate Reality aka Reality Warping from Wanda's powers. She's still in shock of Vision's Death and can't get over hence her spiral into madness/ reality Warping to tell herself it ain't true.

Will check the series soon enough. grin

If you're familiar with the comics this will be self explanatory. Go check out X-Men: House of M, it's legit dope. Wanda loses her kids and goes into crazed frenzy warping the universe.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:38am On Jan 16, 2021
Season 4 already available

Dem no wan end dis thing sha...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 7:11am On Jan 16, 2021
Treyknowles:
Wandavision

The first two episodes are horrible in my opinion but hopefully things change in the next episode.

I actually love it, just say you don't like how it's set in the 60s. I think things will change from episode 3.
Something sinister is going on.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:52am On Jan 16, 2021
Bigredmachine:

please am serious... i need a clear site i can go to direct and watch a movie... not some site that will keep telling me to click here and there and at the end i see nothing... thereby wasting my time
Netflix, Amazon Prime, or HBO Max...Make your pick.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2021
guys is LUPIN series good??

I saw the trailer its a heist series too

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Toyade888(m): 10:10am On Jan 16, 2021
Percival9:
guys is LUPIN series good??

I saw the trailer its a heist series too

It is good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bigredmachine: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2021
please are they free, i forgot to mention i wanted where i can watch movies for free... and i also noticed that not all movies are on netflix...
oyaskii:
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 10:36am On Jan 16, 2021
Bigredmachine:
please are they free, i forgot to mention i wanted where i can watch movies for free... and i also noticed that not all movies are on netflix...
Then you are planning to eat your cake and have it. There's absolutely no site that will give you movies for free without any form of ads. Ads is worth pays for and keeps the sites up and running..your best bet is to find ad bypassers or use Telegram.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:10am On Jan 16, 2021
Bigredmachine:

http://103.222.20.150/ftpdata/Movies/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:10am On Jan 16, 2021
oyaskii:
Then you are planning to eat your cake and have it. There's absolutely no site that will give you movies for free without any form of ads. Ads is worth pays for and keeps the sites up and running..your best bet is to find ad bypassers or use Telegram.

Parent Directory would like to have a word.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aderr: 11:43am On Jan 16, 2021
Abeg folks, how good is Family Business?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
WandaVision.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
DandeNumeruno:

Parent Directory would like to have a word.
lol yeah, I forgot about that, some servers can be frustratingly slow but that's a viable option for those looking for direct download without ads.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
WansaVision

Theories upon theories on twitter. Nobody knows what is going on.

Can't wait for next episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
oyaskii:

Easily. grin cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
abduleez1:

Easily. grin cheesy

Lmao. How many HBO max series or movies have you watched?

Netflix is cheaper and has more money to watching hour value
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
abduleez1:

Easily. grin cheesy
grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
abduleez1:

Easily. grin cheesy

In your dreams.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
AbdulSleeky:

Lmao. How many HBO max series or movies have you watched?

Netflix is cheaper and has more money to watching hour value

Disney+ looks poised to overtake Netflix in 2/3 years.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
DandeNumeruno:

Disney+ looks poised to overtake Netflix in the steaming wars in 2/3 years.
Leave am make him dey make noise...

That $6-8 is making serious sense. tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
DandeNumeruno:

In your dreams.
Yea, my Dreams of 2022/3. grin grin

By then, all the Biggies of HBOMax must have arrived in full force.... I don't need to think hard about the Streamer I'll adopt. It's got the biggest and most important Franchises to ME. tongue tongue

House of The Dragon
The Last Of Us
Justice League Dark
Green Lantern Corps
Lovecraft Country

I ain't joking with these franchises. The one's from Netflix and chill looks weak as_s in comparison to these. grin
The Witcher and Last Airbender ain't enough. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
abduleez1:

Leave am make him dey make noise...

That $6-8 is making serious sense. tongue

Disney+ is the fastest growing subscription streaming service right now, but Netflix Netflix remains the world's largest subscription streaming service.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m), tjsadiq(m), Faboosuarez(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.