Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3539200 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2021

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Prodigal son keeps getting better as it progresses.
Season 2 has been top notch so far cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodWrites: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
I never thought I will fall in love with American Gods...

Wow

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
SirWarlock:
is this supposed to be season 3?

Yeah
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wait oh, what is the shit of this last episode of The Stand?

Like what the actual fork?!!!!

Actual all the Dark Man, just like that?!!!

I nor even know wetin dem won act for the so called season finale next week?

Omo iWeak.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
The Osun and Biliquis Nigerian tribal dance in the latest episode of American Gods was lit as fvck.

Nice choreography.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wandavision episode 4 was lit AF, the ending had my boy introduced... product of the fox merger with Disney, either way am loving it.
am calling it now... Monica will have powers

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wanda is too powerful.

Reminds me of the scene in Avengers where Okoye was flabbergasted about the fact that Wanda was kept away from the battlefront after seeing her lay waste to everything in her path.

nkiliuzo:
Wandavision episode 4 was lit AF, the ending had my boy introduced... product of the fox merger with Disney, either way am loving it.
am calling it now... Monica will have powers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 12:23am On Feb 06, 2021
Calibrator:
The Osun and Biliquis Nigerian tribal dance in the latest episode of American Gods was lit as fvck.

Nice choreography.

I might go back to this later.

I abandoned it in 2019. Season 2 ep 3 or so.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 1:41am On Feb 06, 2021
Calibrator:
Wanda is too powerful.

Reminds me of the scene in Avengers where Okoye was flabbergasted about the fact that Wanda was kept away from the battlefront after seeing her lay waste to everything in her path.

very true, she's practically bending reality to her will. has mind control power, can also read minds too... she is not an omega level mutant, she's practically a god at this point
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by debtadvice(f): 6:33am On Feb 06, 2021
I am watching now Mr.Queen. It is a rom-com drama.

https://debtadvices.co.uk/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 11:20am On Feb 06, 2021
Re-reading the Source novel of Game of Thrones : Song of Fire and Ice after watching the whole TV series hits differently.

You guys should try it sometime.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by becky39000(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
Invisible City
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
GodWrites:
I never thought I will fall in love with American Gods...

Wow

American gods is criminally underated
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Calibrator:
Re-reading the Source novel of Game of Thrones : Song of Fire and Ice after watching the whole TV series hits differently.

You guys should try it sometime.

When you're done check out fire and blood. GRRM is something else
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Opemopem15: 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sajmark(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
BETTER CALL SAUL... 8/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Someone should recommend series for me please and also telegram channels to download
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodWrites: 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
dubylhover:

American gods are criminally underated

Mehn.. Underrated is an understatement I believe.

There has to be a reason this show isn't making waves.

The first time I saw the trailer, I wasn't interested, to be honest.

It looked too American and I hate shows that look too American.

Secondly, I wasn't seeing gods blast out energy and fireballs in the trailer.

And I was like, what the hell am I going to watch?

Well, I started watching the show two days ago and I got hooked.

I'm already done with season 2, onto season 3 lol.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodWrites: 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
Calibrator:

Nice choreography.

They even spoke Igbo. It made me proud hahaha cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
GodWrites:

They even spoke Igbo. It made me proud hahaha cheesy

The Igbo dialect spoken on the show was spot on, but they completely butchered the Yoruba dialect...lol.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodWrites: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

The Igbo dialect spoken on the show was spot on, but they completely butchered the Yoruba dialect...lol.

Hahaha.. You wouldn't blame them grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
GodWrites:

Mehn.. Underrated is an understatement I believe.

There has to be a reason this show isn't making waves.

The first time I saw the trailer, I wasn't interested, to be honest.

It looked too American and I hate shows that look too American.

Secondly, I wasn't seeing gods blast out energy and fireballs in the trailer.

And I was like, what the hell am I going to watch?

Well, I started watching the show two days ago and I got hooked.

I'm already done with season 2, onto season 3 lol.

The show is a conscious show about what humans of nowadays dedicate their time to.thereby making thselves selves servants of..the show is so so deep and good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
This any good ❓

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodWrites: 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
dubylhover:

The show is a conscious show about what humans of nowadays dedicate their time to.thereby making thselves selves servants of..the show is so so deep and good

DEEP is the right word. Unfortunately, dumb people make the majority of the human population, hence the unpopularity of this masterpiece of a show.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
GodWrites:

DEEP is the right word. Unfortunately, dumb people make the majority of the human population, hence the unpopularity of this masterpiece of a show.

Honestly I love it when quality shows like this goes under the radar,when I recommend it for some people and they don't understand it,I don't bother to explain anything,I'm just like "that's your loss".. Its selfish I know grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodWrites: 1:07am On Feb 07, 2021
dubylhover:

Honestly I love it when quality shows like this goes under the radar,when I recommend it for some people and they don't understand it,I don't bother to explain anything,I'm just like "that's your loss".. Its selfish I know grin

I get you smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:13am On Feb 07, 2021
GodWrites:

Imagine using a TV show to determine people's mental capacity. Nawa ooo. Weh done, Albert Einstein.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 7:52am On Feb 07, 2021
Achilles100:
Wait oh, what is the shit of this last episode of The Stand?

Like what the actual fork?!!!!

Actual all the Dark Man, just like that?!!!

I nor even know wetin dem won act for the so called season finale next week?

Omo iWeak.

Naso I open mouth too after that last scene, upon all his power, he just went down like that, what's the source of the light, where did he come from etc, so many unanswered questions..
Also he vanished after the light struck him many times, I don't think he's gone, who knows if he's the one that girl will give birth to.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodWrites: 8:17am On Feb 07, 2021
Kaycee7:
Imagine using a TV show to determine people's mental capacity. Nawa ooo. Weh done, Albert Einstein.

How dare you compare me with Einstein?

I'm GOD #winks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 11:20am On Feb 07, 2021
Harry4cas:
Who has seen these series
a) The Stand
b) Servant

Is it worth the MB?

Servant na baba

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
Percival9:

Servant na baba

I want let the season two of servant be complete first before I binge.

So many questions after season one.

Where did the baby? Where did it come from in the first place?

Abeg nor talk o, no spoilers please. I'm just asking rhetorical questions that will be answered when I watch the show.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Calibrator