Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504574 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2021
Kaycee7:
Even if you'll spoil some things, at least, don't spoil the twist. This same issue is why I haven't seen Knives Out yet. The moment somebody spoilt who did the crime for me, all zeal to watch it just left. Was going to see this show, but what's the point now? The thrill of the mystery is gone.

Liikke!

Most times if its a full season that is released of a trending show, I make conscious effort to avoid this thread until I finish it, cos I know one person will come and spoil everything for everyone.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2021
The first set of persons who see a show never spoils it , they come here and recommend it for other to see.

You see that 2nd set to see the recommended show, its like they watch the show on fast forward so they can come on here and say, "Oh its so so and so that did it".

EVERY! SINGLE!! TIME!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parkparky(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
who has seen Tribes of Europa

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
parkparky:

The100 vibe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Exciting times ahead for Disney+ °°°

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
parkparky:
seen it , has potential , but it's just there ,nothing ghen ghen
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
eldred15:

Disgusting knowing Rob is behind it all.
Lol crazy twist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
wonlasewonimi:

Too stupid to be honest
Lol fair enough, I didn't actually watch the last two episodes to be honest, got a bit impatient and just read the summaries

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2021
Behind her eyes: 7.5/10

I saw a spoiler here yesterday (something about Rob) and figured out the whole stuff out in episode 3 but I still had to finish it to confirm my suspicion.
And it turned out right. I pity all three victims including the boy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2021
Moneyboyz:
Behind her eyes: 7.5/10

I saw a spoiler here yesterday (something about Rob) and figured out the whole stuff out in episode 3 but I still had to finish it to confirm my suspicion.
And it turned out right. I pity all three victims including the boy.
you don add your own spoiler

Why mention Episode 3?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
Please Kindly recommend me any good action series please. Lost intrest on movies but i need to keep my mind busy with one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
I just finished "the strain" and it was awesome. Four seasons of pure unadulterated suspense and d twist in d end was simply too basky. I give it a solid 9/10. Well done!

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
Behind her eyes: 8/10

That little boy, go hear am

P S: Never let poor people close to you, know how rich you are or show them your fortunes cause they will start getting second thoughts
Same thing that happened in the movie PARASITE.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
ositadima1:
I just finished "the strain" and it was awesome. Four seasons of pure unadulterated suspense and d twist in d end was simply too basky. I give it a solid 9/10. Well done!

I drop that show in s2 2016
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by maxwelltennyson(m): 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
Wow behind her eyes just wow shocked shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:48am On Mar 01, 2021
Tolu181:

P S: Never let poor people close to you, know how rich you are or show them your fortunes cause they will start getting second thoughts

The little boy is the next ride for Rob... Once he is done Riding Louise na to hop into the boi and inherit the millions from Docter Ferguson..., the Flex Continues °°°
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:11am On Mar 01, 2021
nani667:

The little boy is the next ride for Rob... Once he is done Riding Louise na to hop into the boi and inherit the millions from Docter Ferguson..., the Flex Continues °°°

Its always the limited series that are always bomb!

I don't know if there will be season two, but if there is, there is only so long they can stretch the storyline. Cos after the boy, who next? And new Louise can't be allowed to ride into the sunset.

Twill be interesting to see how its done.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 7:10am On Mar 01, 2021
nani667:

True
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 7:21am On Mar 01, 2021
It's a fickle world, isn't it?

People will condemn something when it doesn't favor them, but the moment they find themselves no longer at a disadvantage, they won't hesitate to do the very thing they initially condemned. I reckon there's a word for the phenomenon, I believe it's called hypocrisy.

@Achilles100, I'm looking at you.

9 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2021
RayMcBlue:

People will condemned something when it doesn't favor them, but the moment they find themselves no longer at a disadvantage, they won't hesitate to do the very thing they initially condemned. I reckon there's a word for the phenomenon, I believe it's called hypocrisy.

Lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu181: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2021
solar opposites (Animation series)

If you like Rick and Morty then this animation is for you, same cast and same style of Rick and Morty.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2021
Tolu181:

@the bolded , exactly what the person that i watched with said , never feed stray cat fish. i don't think he would jump to the child tho, the boy is already noticing changes sef, na the man i pity. cause if the series continue, the true colors go still come through, and the real louise ain't dead yet so i won't write her off
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2021
who is watching ginny and georgia?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2021
Tolu181:
solar opposites (Animation series)

If you like Rick and Morty then this animation is for you, same cast and same style of Rick and Morty.
still haven't watched this show yet. I think I'll watch it after I watch season 2 of close enough
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
RayMcBlue:

People will condemn something when it doesn't favor them, but the moment they find themselves no longer at a disadvantage, they won't hesitate to do the very thing they initially condemned. I reckon there's a word for the phenomenon, I believe it's called hypocrisy.

In what vein? My last comment about the show didn't drop any spoilers.

Perhaps you misunderstood me or I didn't make myself clear enough.

I'm not saying everyone should keep mute till infinity, we can discuss the show without dropping spoilers. If anything, my comment about the show will ask more questions than answers to someone who has just started the show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by esteeino13(f): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
Coyotejack:
who is watching ginny and georgia?
interesting storyline..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fabulous0019(m): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
Please where can I download Attack on Titan
Low quality format
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
nani667:
Done with all 3 Seasons ✅

7.7 / 10
What's the name of the first season?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Living05: 12:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Resident alien
Haven't laughed out loud this much in a while

(1) (2) (3) ... (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.