Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3507483 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brainhack(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2021
F is for Family (Season 1 - 4)

This is one of the best animated sitcoms I have watched so far considering how difficult it is to have a progressive storyline. Anthropology series are much easier to make.

There are subtle moments that makes one reflect on the cycle of life and It’s funny as hell grin

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FILEBE(m): 12:31am On Apr 17, 2021
brainhack:

This is one of the best animated sitcoms I have watched so far considering how difficult it is to have a progressive storyline. Anthropology series are much easier to make.

There are subtle moments that makes one reflect on the cycle of life and It’s funny as hell grin

Better than south park?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:09am On Apr 17, 2021
Time to Start this °°°

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brainhack(m): 1:22am On Apr 17, 2021
FILEBE:

Better than south park?

Hmm. F is for Family and South Park have very little in common though. South Park is more like a satire. South Park has free reins on character usage and has no timeline restriction (past/present/future), they can introduce any character from Michael Jackson to Skankhunt42 to Aliens to Jesus Christ.

Factoring these “privileges” enjoyed by South Park. I’d say F is for Family is a better show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 1:38am On Apr 17, 2021
abduleez1:

After watching the trailer na wetin me sef think. The guy looks the gangster. grin

I no watch again sef. The trailer no too ginger me that much. There are other series with very compelling stories or actors I need to hook up to. Them plenty so tey I dey doubt wether I go fit watch half this year.

Please list them. I need good & recent series i can watch.
I can barely find any top quality show that suits my taste..
Any recommendations?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lekhane(m): 6:11am On Apr 17, 2021
abduleez1:

Strike Back
Homeland
Band of Brothers
Where can I download band of brothers?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 6:22am On Apr 17, 2021
Peakybinders fans sorry actress Helen McCrory has died of cancer

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 7:55am On Apr 17, 2021
brainhack:

This is one of the best shows I've ever watched. The 1st 3 seasons were amazing. I didn't like the 4th one that much. Still waiting for the 5th and final season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Done with Season 1 ✔️

7.7 / 10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Opemopem15: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
lekhane:
Where can I download band of brothers?
Check tfpdl dot com or
Toxic wap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
Bobbybube:

Please list them. I need good & recent series i can watch.
I can barely find any top quality show that suits my taste..
Any recommendations?
You'll have to state taste or type of shows. Eg Genre: is it fantasy, drama, action or adventure.
These are the few good ones I can think of right now:

Horror
Penny Dreadful
Kingdom * (its top notch Korean drama)

Fantasy
Game of Thrones
His Dark Materials
The Witcher

Historical
The Last Kingdom
Vikings *
The Tudors *
Knightfall
Versailles

Drama
Chernobyl *
Watchmen
Doom Patrol (superhero)
Krypton (superhero)

Crime
Peaky Blinders
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul

Sci fi
The Mandalorian
Stranger Things
Dark

Anime
Attack on Titan
Death note
One Piece
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Gantz

Anime inspired
Castlevania

Left to you. Choose your poison.

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
abduleez1:

You'll have to state taste or type of shows. Eg Genre: is it fantasy, drama, action or adventure.

Horror
Penny Dreadful

Fantasy
Game of Thrones
His Dark Materials
The Witcher

Historical
The Last Kingdom
Vikings *
The Tudors *
Knightfall
Versailles

Drama
Chernobyl *
Watchmen
Doom Patrol (superhero)
Krypton (superhero)

Crime
Peaky Blinders
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul

Sci fi
The Mandalorian
Stranger Things
Dark

Anime
Attack on Titan
Death note
One Piece
Gantz

Anime inspired
Castlevania

still no Naruto on ur anime list
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Phraser: 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
nani667:

cry

Good ol' Aunt Polly.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by limcar: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
abduleez1:

Horror
Penny Dreadful

Fantasy
Game of Thrones
His Dark Materials
The Witcher

Historical
The Last Kingdom
Vikings *
The Tudors *
Knightfall
Versailles

Drama
Chernobyl *
Watchmen
Doom Patrol (superhero)
Krypton (superhero)

Crime
Peaky Blinders
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul

Sci fi
The Mandalorian
Stranger Things
Dark

Anime
Attack on Titan
Death note
One Piece
Gantz

Anime inspired
Castlevania

pls, where can i download series without difficulties. I've tried fz and the likes but the ads keeps preventing me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Achilles100:
Just saw the trailer of City on a Hill, looks like twill be a good watch. Will download the season one tonight.

Whatever you do, don't watch this series. Na premium trash jare.

Everybody fitted perfectly into their different roles, save the main guy(which is quite annoying cos you have to see him every minute).

The storyline was doing okay till they jumbled it up. For a series whose executive producers are Matt Damon and Ben Affleck one would have expected better(which brings back the saying 'the fact you a good footballer doesn't mean you will be a good coach).

Abeg, I need another better series to wash this trash off.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
Be like say na anime nai I go come settle on o, cos the good series are few and far apart.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
abduleez1:

Yea, I heard.

Authors and comic books writers seems to be hot cake in Hollywood these days.

Its always been like that, many movies and tv shows are based on novels.

P.s penny dreadful was tight till they rushed the end. It was a beautiful piece of fictional characters all interacting.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
nani667:
Time to Start this °°°

Saw one or two episodes once.

Never went back. Enough with the hugh iq socially inadequate geniuses.

I've got monk for that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
limcar:
pls, where can i download series without difficulties. I've tried fz and the likes but the ads keeps preventing me.

Check lightdl dot ©om (direct download links)

Toxicwap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
DieRich5:
still no Naruto on ur anime list
Lol, I'm not a Naruto fan. In fact I don't like it one bit. grin. No vex boss. I no just like anime which are too childish or too leaning towards teens. I might be wrong tho, cos it might have evolved over the years. I no just like am. I wanted to join Naruto while I was a teen in junior sec school, but I met about 40'something seasons, back then when DVD was still popular. I just loose hope vex, since then I no know I just hated the series.

On the list you'll see I Only picked Dark themed or serious Animes. Except One Piece I guess, but will still fair better than Naruto in my own bias thinking. grin

My type of Animes are only Dark Adult oriented ones.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
armadeo:

Its always been like that, many movies and tv shows are based on novels.

P.s penny dreadful was tight till they rushed the end. It was a beautiful piece of fictional characters all interacting.
Yea. But comic writers are having a time of their lives now. Next is Gamers. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, I'm not a Naruto fan. In fact I don't like it one bit. grin. No vex boss. I no just like anime which are too childish or too leaning towards teens. I might be wrong tho, cos it might have evolved over the years. I no just like am. I wanted to join Naruto while I was a teen in junior sec school, but I met about 40'something seasons, back then when DVD was still popular. I just loose hope vex, since then I no know I just hated the series.

On the list you'll see I Only picked Dark themed or serious Animes. Except One Piece I guess, but will still fair better than Naruto in my own bias thinking. grin

it's was childish when Naruto was still a young boy leta on d series was dope, for me one piece is too childish or boring to me.

the rest anime on ur list is dope, mostly AOT bt calling naruto dat is a insult to us the main fan

do u still watch anime?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
DieRich5:
it's was childish when Naruto was still a young boy leta on d series was dope, for me one piece is too childish or boring to me.

the rest anime on ur list is dope, mostly AOT bt calling naruto dat is a insult to us the main fan

do u still watch anime?
Okay. No vex boss. I know Naruto Shippuden got many fans. Make Una no vex. Every Mallam with him kettle. grin I just love Dark Animé that's why. No vex. I only even picked One Piece cos I know other fans of light-hearted Anime will protest, I just use am appease them. I wanted to put Naruto but my bias hate wey I get for am no lemme. grin

Yea I still watch anime. I have been forcing myself all week long to finish one nonsense anime wannabe : DOTA. angry I'm almost through with AOT season 3 and will join season 4 next week. When I'm through with it, I'll pick another DARK Anime to follow. grin
I'm waiting for YASUKE.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Castlevania is back!!!

Season 4 premiere date will be announced soon. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
abduleez1:

Please list dz dark adult oriented ones.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
abduleez1:
Castlevania is back!!!

Season 4 premiere date will be announced soon. cheesy

Waste of resources if you ask me... Season 3 was all manner of Shite...

Unless they plan to bring Bossman Dracul back..., they should jus rest

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
nani667:

Waste of resources if you ask me... Season 3 was all manner of Shite...

Unless they plan to bring Bossman Dracul back..., they should jus rest
Lord Dracula is coming back bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Silentgroper:
Please list dz dark adult oriented ones.
I no be Animé guru oo. Ask other Baba dem for the house.
But check out these ones:

Attack on Titan
Berserk
Devilman Crybaby
Hellsing: Ultimate
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Castlevania
Gantz
Jujutsu Kaisen
Death note
Full metal Alchemist
Basilisk
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
limcar:

Grabthebeast. Com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.