Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3532620 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) ... (2821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Pls who has seen Luther? How good is it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Smellymouth:
Vikings without Ragnar is not something I enjoyed watching.

Just finished season 6, no Ragnar. You lose Lagertha too. Ivar is interesting but essentially he’s the villain. Bjorn is left to fill in some really big shoes.

Then, boom! Bjorn is gone. Now we’re left with all these supporting characters..

Even the whole Kiev plotline could’ve been ditched once the Rus were driven off Kattegat. We just don’t care about them, we’ve been watching the Vikings for seasons, not the Rus. Then the campaign against Wessex. I was watching the rather poorly filmed battle realising I didn’t care for one side or the other.

Viking side was led by the villains, Harald and Ivar. Stripped of a hero to root for, the battle scene looked boring.
as Ragnar die, I stopped watching it cus I know I'll not rejoy it anymore....so Lagertha die too
Na life story sha tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Smellymouth: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
DieRich5:
as Ragnar die, I stopped watching it cus I know I'll not rejoy it anymore....so Lagertha die too
Na life story sha tongue

The way she died wasn't cool..

It was really poor writing and not a good way for her to die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sterope(f): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
Not the writers'' fault. I don't think anyone can fix DC. It is trying to play catch-up when Marvel is so far gone
Moneyboyz:

Now I see why Marvel fans always find reason to bash DC fans, I'm was amazed by story, graphics and acting, DC should fire their writers and get some fresh minds.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sterope(f): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Or these people are using the religion they are most familiar with undecided

Moneyboyz:

People find it easy to abuse the Christian god and use it in horrors and terrifying movie's. They wouldn't dare try it with the Muslim Mohamed or Allah for the fear of being blown to pieces.

Preacher comes to mind.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sterope(f): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
I find it offensive. However, they have not made a comparison with any of the major religions. Esu in Yoruba pagan culture is not necessarily evil either. there are families that worship him just like Sango

DieRich5:
I don't like d show right from time cus of d name and how can Lucifer be d good guy in d series angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sterope(f): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Plus, people have a short-term span, we burn through shows, and we hunger for more. Netflix's model may not be sustainable on the long run.

abduleez1:

Netflix are desperate that's why. grin
Don't know since the Streaming wars heated up they have just been panicking and doing panic buys and acquisitions for exorbitant prices. Prices I'd say they were robbed.
You no see the stupid deal they gave D&grin. The amount they paid for Knives Out and other similar buys and splurge of money.

They know you gotta spend big these days to amass fan base if not na OYO lo WA. The problem is they overspend on things that should be in moderation.

Also they know it's a MUST HAVE to get a BIG show that resonates worldwide that can be tied to the brand. Rn Netflix don't have that, except you wanna call stranger Things, The Witcher etc Enormous.
Disney+ got SW, Marvel|HBOMax got DC & GOT|Amazon got The Boys & LOTR| Netflix's doesn't measure up to the international appeal of those IPs.

Na my 2 cents be that. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
Smellymouth:

The way she died wasn't cool..

It was really poor writing and not a good way for her to die.

nawao.............the life story nobody knows how she tel die self, so Dem come kill her poorly cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Sterope:
I find it offensive. However, they have not made a comparison with any of the major religions. Esu in Yoruba pagan culture is not necessarily evil either. there are families that worship him just like Sango

offensive to who? devil worshippers
I'm not a religion person, I'm just here on Earth, one thing am sure of Lucifer ain't good grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
DC story no Dy follow at all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Sterope:

all Gods or gods gat worshippers, we don't need to compared, we know the answers ourselves
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
I just finished Binge watching Warrior, shocked all I can say is shocked the fight scenes . God bless whoever recommended it here, I bet they spend hours shooting those scenes, . reminds me of the Boys grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Omo! At a time, e suppose pain. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
13 Reasons Why

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Anyone seen this?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Sterope:
Plus, people have a short-term span, we burn through shows, and we hunger for more. Netflix's model may not be sustainable on the long run.

No offense, but can you explain further.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sterope(f): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
The rate at which we are binging through content exceeds their supply. You sit through a show and the next day, you are finished and you start searching for more. Not just any show, something better or equally as good.

I can't begin to count the number of times I have cancelled my Netflix subscription.

abduleez1:

No offense, but can you explain further.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
afroniger:
'Domina' series is the real deal. Packed with GOT-level plot twists, political intrigue, suspense, drama, and action, all rolled in one.
And person talk say I committed Blasphemy for saying this. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
Please recommend dope series to watch on Netflix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Sterope:
The rate at which we are binging through content exceeds their supply. You sit through a show and the next day, you are finished and you start searching for more. Not just any show, something better or equally as good.

I can't begin to count the number of times I have cancelled my Netflix subscription.

Oh. True.

So Netflix needs to invest in top quality content, right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
She's fvvking pretty. grin grin

The character reminds me of Giganta. cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Papadoh(m): 12:50am On Jun 14, 2021
Kaycee7:
Same here. I just woke up one day and realized that watching the series was like hard labour.
Followed Arrow till the 7th season because of Felicity. grin
Funny... I stopped watching Arrow because of Felicity.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MobileGees: 4:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Tolu181:
mehn no choice again

Where do you download your movies?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:21am On Jun 14, 2021
Papadoh:
Funny... I stopped watching Arrow because of Felicity.
Papadoh, you have failed this city.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:23am On Jun 14, 2021
abduleez1:

And person talk say I committed Blasphemy for saying this. grin grin
You know say some Yabaleft people dey this thread now grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:16am On Jun 14, 2021
Army of the popcorn entertainment, after watching the movie, I washed it down with a train to busan.Movies like that and World war Z make army of the dead looks like a joke.

Army of the dead: 5/10
World war Z : 7/10
Train to busan 8.5/10

This is 2021, we are suppose to go forward in movie quality, smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2021
DieRich5:
Peaky_Blinders Season one 8/10
Dem smoke die cheesy
season two 8/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2021
thatthickgurl:
Please recommend dope series to watch on Netflix

Lupin

Sweet tooth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2021
GRIMMJOE:
Army of the popcorn entertainment, after watching the movie, I washed it down with a train to busan.Movies like that and World war Z make army of the dead looks like a joke.

Army of the dead: 5/10
World war Z : 7/10
Train to busan 8.5/10

This is 2021, we are suppose to go forward in movie quality, smh.
You came all this way to the Series thread to spoil my blues with your reggae.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kaycee7:
You came all this way to the Series thread to spoil my blues with your reggae.
Zack fans will defend anything.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
GRIMMJOE:
Zack fans will defend anything.
Zack haters will bash anything.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
Loki episode one 3/10.
This is the most overrated episode of any series in 2021.

I even slept while watching the episode.

I need my data back.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) ... (2821) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: collins1895 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.